for those that like Blues music

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here's a chance for some of you to get to know one of my talents. I am engineering a live broadcast of a blues group to be broadcast by our local public radio station and streamed on the internet. The program is March 25 from 10pm-midnight USA Central time (GMT-6.) I of course an not taking credit for any of the musical talent, but I'll be responsible for making it sound good.
Any who are interested in this type of music and would like to "hear me work" are welcome to go to http://www.wuwf.org and listen to the audio stream during that time. You might even get to learn my real name if you listen closely. :rolleyes:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tallguypns said:
Here's a chance for some of you to get to know one of my talents. I am engineering a live broadcast of a blues group to be broadcast by our local public radio station and streamed on the internet. The program is March 25 from 10pm-midnight USA Central time (GMT-6.) I of course an not taking credit for any of the musical talent, but I'll be responsible for making it sound good.
Any who are interested in this type of music and would like to "hear me work" are welcome to go to http://www.wuwf.org and listen to the audio stream during that time. You might even get to learn my real name if you listen closely. :rolleyes:

Oh...please bring this thread to
the top to remind us, Tall...

I LOVE the Blues!!! :smile:

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
So that starts like what? Midnight Pacific time?:cool:
I believe it would be earlier than that. I think pacific time is 2 hours behind me. I am central time zone, GMT-6 and I think Pacific is GMT-8. If my calculations are correct, that should mean 8pm-10 for Pacific time.

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
windtalkerways said:
I just meant, if you post in the thread
it will bring it to the top and show on
the board, to remind us to tune in, Tall!:smile:

I thought just posting this thread in the first place was shameless self-promotion. I don't feel that I should keep the thread on the top of the list just by bumping it. If there were interest in what the thread is about it would stay there on its own.

By the way, I never checked out the streaming part of www.wuwf.org before since I can just turn on the radio. But I just checked it out and it requires a broadband connection. The good news is the audio quality is quite good for it being a streaming site so you should enjoy a good sound if you chose to listen in.

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
windtalkerways said:
LOL!

All I meant was, bring the thread back
to the top shortly before the broadcast,
for a headsup! :wink:

That's a good thought except I will be at the radio station 2 hour ahead of time setting up microphones and getting the musicans sound checks and such.

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok, windy. I hope I'm not punished for this, but I'm bumping this. This is the last chance I've got to remind you of the broadcast since i'm about to leave for the studio.

Broadcast starts in about 2 hours and 20 minutes from the post time of this messaage. 4am - 6am GMT. The show will be a mixture of live performance, interviews with the band members by the host Greg Guzman and prerecorded tracks from their CDs.

Again, audio quaility on the internet stream is quite good, but you'll need a broadband connection to hear it. just go to www.wuwf.org and click the listen live link at the top of the page. I hope my LPSG friends tune in and enjoy. Wish me good luck and no mistakes :biggrin1:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, so far so good Tall...

Sounds great!!! :biggrin1:

tallguypns said:
Ok, windy. I hope I'm not punished for this, but I'm bumping this. This is the last chance I've got to remind you of the broadcast since i'm about to leave for the studio.

Broadcast starts in about 2 hours and 20 minutes from the post time of this messaage. 4am - 6am GMT. The show will be a mixture of live performance, interviews with the band members by the host Greg Guzman and prerecorded tracks from their CDs.

Again, audio quaility on the internet stream is quite good, but you'll need a broadband connection to hear it. just go to www.wuwf.org and click the listen live link at the top of the page. I hope my LPSG friends tune in and enjoy. Wish me good luck and no mistakes :biggrin1: