For those using extenders

Vinsanity

Experimental Member
Media
My X4 Extender finally arrived and just started using it. Just have a few questions for those experienced with extender devices as i'm new to this.

Did my first extender session yesterday. Only did 2 hours as I was more concerned about proper usage than actual time at this point. I had only planned to do 1 hour but the first hour went by so fast and easy that I decided to go two. About a hr 1/2 in I began to feel discomfort. I stuck it out for the 2 hrs but I would like to know if this is normal or if i'm doing something wrong? or maybe i'm just not used to the device yet?

Any tips or advice that would be helpful to someone new to this?

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Cool. Now I just need to get one. Could I use it along with penis pumping?

they certainly help each other, but pump after the stretching is done for the day, and be ready to take a day off in between if you're doing both so that the tissues can recover.

Vinsanity

Experimental Member
Media
I think I just had it a little too tight on the first day. Yesterday did a 3 hr and the same thing happened but everything was fine after adjusting halfway through. Think i'm getting the hang of this now. Doing a 4 hr today :)

I'm curious about extenders myself. How much could one gain in a year time?

Cool. Now I just need to get one. Could I use it along with penis pumping?

If it is a "noose" style extender, you will feel discomfort and even pain an hour into use. It is recommended to take a 10-15 minute break every couple hours. I do helicopter spins and light jelqing in between extender usage. Typically, they should be worn for 6-8 hours a day to achieve optimal gains. Make sure you are at the correct tension, because too much tension will cause discomfort much quicker, and could possibly damage your cock. Best of luck.