for those very large dicked men

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Meniswallow, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Meniswallow

Gold Member

Albums:
    have u big dicked men ever tried fuckin someone by first gettin limp and inserting as much as u can into his ass or her pussy? and let it grow while inside them? i have a friend who's gotten fucked by a 12" guy but he gets him limp first after givin him head, which seems pointless cause suckin dick is supposed to get u hard, and then has him put his limp dick in him so that it doesn't hurt if he were hard.

2. Xin

Xin New Member

As a hetero male who has no problem with anal sex, myself and my ex tried various ways of attempting anal-penetration. We never did manage it, and I never could decide if it was that she was tight, I was just too damn thick (about 6"), or a combination of the both.
    Interestingly though, when discussing the subject back with her a few days ago, she said I just needed to find "a girl with a huge butt and a high pain threshold" ... so maybe she is of the opinion that it was my size causing the trouble?

3. LOVEARIAS

LOVEARIAS New Member

What I am interested in is all those websites that say if your boyfriend has a large penis you just need to try different positions and be gentle. I say there is such a thing as a too-big penis. My boyfriend measures 11 1/2 inches long and has an 11 inch girth. We have found it impossible to achieve a satisfying penetration. What do others think?

4. Leanffm

Leanffm New Member

Albums:
    Well, I have had a guy with a 12 inch penis and he managed it to get it in. I am not used to such size, but I loved him and really wanted him in me. He was very gentle though. It was amazing. But after that I have to admit, my hole was really wide open :D

5. Imported

Gold Member

Swinger:
    11" girth?! that's gotta be near the diameter of a grapefruit at least . . . .

6. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Active Member

Albums:
    LOVEARIAS: "I say there is such a thing as a too-big penis. My boyfriend measures 11 1/2 inches long and has an 11 inch girth. We have found it impossible to achieve a satisfying penetration. What do others think?"

Dikkiedik: I THINK YOU MUST FEEL LIKE A WOMAN IN LABOUR. A 11½ INCH GIRTH PENIS IS LIKE A WINEBOTTLE. YOUR REALLY ARE A SIZEQUEEN IF YOU CAN TAKE ALL THAT POWERFULL MEAT........ :wacko:

7. Mr.Stout

Mr.Stout Active Member

Albums:
    There is such a thing as a too big penis.
    MINE is too big for my needs and my wifes!
    We have been married 6 yrs and have actually only had intercourse 5 times
    Mostly within the last six months
    It takes patience and more patience!
    GE

8. ponybilt

ponybilt Active Member

Albums:
    Sidetrack: Mark, our benevolent host, is 9-10 (?) inches around with augmentation. Lovearius, eleven inches around? I've heard some stories but that's one for Stephen King.

On topic: Never thought of attempting it soft first. I guess my imagination is limited in terms of anal sex.

9. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    Pony, that's INSANE! INSANELY HOT!

God, I wanna SEEEEEEEE it, lol.

10. shaftman800

shaftman800 Member

Ive done it. Once. tried to put it in limp and let it grow inside her. didnt work out to well tho. so if you got a big one, just let it go. lol.

11. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes this is fun. I can enter my girlfriend soft. Then i get hard she is holding her stomach :tongue:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice