For those who cam with a MAC

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by ItalianDude777, May 8, 2010.

1. ItalianDude777

ItalianDude777 Active Member

Albums:
    yo, I got a new mac... do you use the built in cam? It's kinda ackward to work with, can't seem to get a good view of my cock - haha Any suggestions.

Also, I just signed up with SKYPE, do I need to change any settings to start a video/cam ?

Once I get this all going I'll be looking for some cam 2 cam.

Any help would be great, you can reply here or priavte.

Thanks

2. jk476

jk476 Member

yeah man i put mine down like on a box or stool or something and sit in a chair and it basically is aimed straight at your package

3. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

The built in webcams are good for camming face to face but not so good for elsewhere on the body. I would suggest you purchase an external webcam (for example the very impressive Logitech 9000) which is mobile and can be moved about and positioned with ease.

Skype should automatically link itself to your built in webcam.

4. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

Like above, your mac should configure itself easily. iChat is great for video conferencing up to four people simultaneously. Can you say circlejerk? Skype is also easy and clear but only one-to-one. PM me sometime for my iChat AIM ID or Skype. The other thing is that if you are on cam in LPSG chat room and want to switch to iChat, Skype or Yahoo camming you might have to quit or log off of the others for the cam to know where to work. Macs are great!

#4 D_Doe_Ray_Mi, May 8, 2010
    Last edited: May 8, 2010
  5. jh21bi

jh21bi New Member

Albums:
    Hi, as said above, you don't need to configure anything, the iSight is automatically switched on when needed. But if you are already using it and want to change software, you have to stop the cam on the first program, or sometimes quit it completely.
    The image is good quality, on Skype and iChat, with Yahoo the soft seems unstable sometimes.
    If you have a laptop, it can be difficult to place the cam and read the screen at the same time. I generally place it on my bed, sitting in front, it's manageable.
    Have fun.

Draft saved Draft deleted