For those who complain about girth ...

When is a partner's girth just too small or unsatisfactory for you?

• Total voters

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
are you doing enough to keep yourself tight?

many times the girth of the man is called into question but why is it rarely questioned how loose the woman may be (or the partner's ass for those playing for the other team). what really opened my eyes to this was so many women calling chris brown a pencil dick. now while i could care less about breezy or his dick, i can clearly see it is NOT a "pencil" and is quite average in girth. were these women basically outing themselves for having a loose vagina?

Tom Arnold's quote about having sex with Roseanne Barr says it all "...it's like landing a 747 in the Grand Canyon."

Samantha (SITC) confesses she is unable to feel someone as small as a baby carrot, to which he (James) replies angrily by saying that maybe her vagina is too big.

are you doing enough 'exercises' to keep your hole tight enough?

Last edited:

ya_dig_it

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When women get mad at a dude they were with, they attack his cock. I've had a girl or two tell people I have a small dick. I know I'm above average so its a fact I ain't small. Women can be bitches...some.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my advice? if you move in trashy circles, if you sleep with trashy people, you'll have to live with trashy behaviour.

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When women get mad at a dude they were with, they attack his cock. I've had a girl or two tell people I have a small dick. I know I'm above average so its a fact I ain't small. Women can be bitches...some.

ye you are definitely above avg. what she did was pretty immature

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It's a go to insult - if a girls wants a lazy insult that will probably find a tender spot (whether it is true or not) 'needle dick' or 'wiener' or something like that is a 'safe' bet. Just like calling a girl 'fat' will, in many cases, hit home whether she is or isn't.

I'm not advocating it. It's one of those things.

Calling women 'baggy cunt' in return is just playing the same game.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*blink*
this is what happens when you let your frightened inner child start threads.
*hugs Duanculo's inner child*
everything is going to be okay. you're okay, dude.
:smile:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I do nothing but try to stretch my pussy to fit the overly thick cock I happened to buy the lifetime membership on.

A pencil would literally have a tight fit in my vag. So really, I'm doing the best I can to make due with the larger penis I have sex with and the smaller than average vagina that I have.

Some of us don't have bucket cunts. In fact, many women don't. Talk to a Gynecologist and see just how many women have trouble taking a larger than average penis.

And this backlash on Chris Brown could have A LOT to do with the nude pictures he released of Rhianna and him beating her senseless more than once or twice. No one really wants to like the guy and if I saw him naked I'd make fun of whatever he had just because the guy deserves NO respect in my book.