for those who encountered a 7" thickness...

D_Sid_Scrotum

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for those who encountered a 7" thickness..... did it hurt? did the pain eventually go away after several intercourses? how did you deal with it in general?

:)

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You haven't necessarily provided enough information to adequately answer these stated questions.

1) Are you asking for yourself, as the recipient of said 7" circumference?
2) Are you asking as the provider of said 7" circumference?
2a) Will possible said appendage be engaged in vaginal penetration?
2b) Will possible said appendage be engaged in anal penetration?

Regardless of the answers to my questions, here is some advise:

USE LUBE, FUCKING LOTS OF LUBE!!!!!!

As always, remember that enough Lube, Time and recipients Lust will allow for minor and not so minor miracles.

Please be aware that excessive length is problematic during vaginal coupling. While excessive girth is problematic during anal intercourse. Both excesses are problematic, individually or simultaneously, during oral pleasuring.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hungboy said:
for those who encountered a 7" thickness..... did it hurt? did the pain eventually go away after several intercourses? how did you deal with it in general?

(if you are talking about females)
As someone who has delivered a lot of babies, I think I am close to an expert on the female vagina.
Other than a OB/GYN physician. When it comes to the vagina, no penis is going to be too big -girth wise.
As far as length, the vagina is 3-6 inches long. Somewhat elastic and can stretch somewhat length wise.
But there is an end, there absolutely, positively is an end and most guys who are 5" long would be more than adequate.

About girth: women pass babies of an average 6-9 pounds. I delivered many babies where there was NO need for an episiotomy. Yes, at birth there are a lot of hormones that assist the vagina to be more elastic, but the vagina is very elastic as is.
When a couple gets together and there is a partner with a large penis they need to realize that things will work with time and patience. Yes, lubrication is a must, but the mind is very powerful ,and if she is sure things are going to hurt, she may tense up and then things will go worse rather than better.

There are glass dildo's that can be heated (warmed) and I would suggest buying something like that to help relax the muscles. Check different sizes, you might find something in between you and her.

My husband used his fingers for a while and he would bend one or maneuver them to add width and just stop at that for awhile. The first time we had intercourse it felt like he was in my urethra. But it was really the vagina pulling on the urethra due to the excess stretching.

He got the glans in and stopped right there. He is not smaller behind the glans because his foreskin takes up that space. Because he is not circumcised his glans are very moist, but past that is was normal skin and hurt more, so he kept that position for some time, and that was about as much as we could do for about a week.
My doctor also rx'd corticain cream for pain and swelling. Tho we were careful, and honestly my husband was more hesitant than I was.
I think a warm bath before can relax muscles...and maybe a glass of wine!

But after about 12 -14 days- intercourse was comfortable. I was tight at first, but not enough to hurt.
At that particular time I did not really know that my husband was in the larger category. He is a big guy
at 6'6" and I think I just thought a big guy might have a bigger penis. I wasn't very experienced, so talking about penis size what not something he wanted to do. I wasn't THAT naive, but he may have thought I was.

If we go a few weeks without having sex I am again.... kinda tight. It is not painful, but I am tight and yet I will loosen up once again.

So what I'm saying is that a women's vagina is always going to accommodate the penis -even the largest - as long as you realize she just needs to become accustomed to it. ( as long as she does not have any medical condition that could cause pain or involuntary muscle contractions)
The vagina will gradually stretch (and return to a smaller size if there is no sex for sometime) far more than you might realize. Just remember it takes time, preparation and patience. After that everything is totally normal and should not be any different than any other couples sex lives.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I've only encountered this twice. One time I was so drunk I was almost comatose. His was the largest cock I've ever encountered and I think it hurt for at least a week, I was probably loosened for longer than that. The other one I was stone cold sober for...I'm usually a top but I took one look at his cock (I estimate 9x7 comparing it to my own) and had to have a seat, so to speak. I was determined and worked that bad boy in there. Recently I did some experimentation and found that in my current state, I can't take anything thicker than 6.5 inch circumference. My BF is about 8.5x5.5

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mumzi said:
About girth: women pass babies of an average 6-9 pounds.

Is that relevant? Would a typical woman do that and look forward to doing it again tomorrow night?

If it feels anything like passing a 9 pound baby I'd expect more women to run away as soon as they spotted me.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the point was that giving birth is way more extreme than taking a large cock. So if a woman can handle that she can handle 7" girth.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ChuckRich said:
I think the point was that giving birth is way more extreme than taking a large cock. So if a woman can handle that she can handle 7" girth.

Yes, this is what I was trying to say.
Although, as tough as childbirth is, people do it over and over!

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
[qoute=Sorcerer]Oh, you just lit one of Madame Zora's fuses...[/quote]

Speaking of our dear madame. She is usually all over racial, political, or women related topics. All of which, her grace, haven't had her opinion posted to lately. Where is she? *starts having a panic attac*:cool:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mumzi said:
There are glass dildo's that can be heated (warmed) and I would suggest buying something like that to help relax the muscles. Check different sizes, you might find something in between you and her.
But after about 12 -14 days- intercourse was comfortable. I was tight at first, but not enough to hurt.
So what I'm saying is that a women's vagina is always going to accommodate the penis -even the largest - as long as you realize she just needs to become accustomed to it. ( as long as she does not have any medical condition that could cause pain or involuntary muscle contractions)
Just remember it takes time, preparation and patience. After that everything is totally normal and should not be any different than any other couples sex lives.

Thank you for providing useful information. It took us 30 years to realize that I was not "average". We have purchased glass dildo's of varying diameters and my wife has been dilating nearly everyday for three months, she missed a week when she had the flu, but she still has trouble with each 1/8" increase in diameter. When she started, 1.25" was painful, she is now up to 1.625" and she says 1.75" "isn't happening", yet. I will mention the hot baths to her, she doesn't drink so that won't help. We are looking forward to including intercourse in our sex life.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
windtalkerways said:
You've been married for 30 years
and not had intercourse?

Early in our marriage we had intercourse but it was painful for her, we went to doctors and she was treated for candidiasis and yeast infections. Between infections intercourse was still painfull, so intercourse was infrequent and sometimes we went a year before we would try intercourse again and of course it was painful. We finally figured out that I was above average in girth and that we needed to be patient and work at dilating her vagina. Good information was harder to find and I am sorry we didn't get it figured out sooner.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
[qoute=Sorcerer]Oh, you just lit one of Madame Zora's fuses...

Speaking of our dear madame. She is usually all over racial, political, or women related topics. All of which, her grace, haven't had her opinion posted to lately. Where is she? *starts having a panic attac*:cool:[/quote]
If I had to guess, looking at her bedroom ceiling.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love-it said:
Thank you for providing useful information. It took us 30 years to realize that I was not "average". We have purchased glass dildo's of varying diameters and my wife has been dilating nearly everyday for three months, she missed a week when she had the flu, but she still has trouble with each 1/8" increase in diameter. When she started, 1.25" was painful, she is now up to 1.625" and she says 1.75" "isn't happening", yet. I will mention the hot baths to her, she doesn't drink so that won't help. We are looking forward to including intercourse in our sex life.

Geez. you really do have a problem there. I don't know what kind of doctor you have, if you have a male and he is good, or a member of the family and you know he's a good doc, keep him. But I tend to like females for females. ( just as I think man can relate better to men when it comes to thing like the genitals) Make sure your doctor is as concerned as you are. You want someone to work with you to try every thing, and if he/she doesn't know what else to do, they should be willing to research it some.

The other thing I was thinking about; you (you wife) might consider hypnosis too. When you think of it, she has nothing but bad experiences to draw on. Our bodies react to our emotions/mind in an amazing way. It's like, if you fell off a bike and broke your leg 22 times, and then you are about to get on the bike again, well, you're probably going to be a wreck-and you're probably just waiting to hit the ground and eat dirt once again.

So your wife must be very concerned about this working. Ask her if she would like to see someone who works in the field of hypnosis (doctor- sex therapy) and find someone who can get her to totally relax.
After all this time and no success, she may be frustrated.

Also talk to your doctor about any topical creams that might help. Sometimes topical estrogen can help thicken the vaginal tissues. Corticain cream is cortisone cream (helps irritation & swelling) with lydocain (topical pain), I used the corticain the day after intercourse(s) and it really helped.
Now... we could not do anything for 3 days, then we would try again. Again, I was sore and we would lay off for 3 days. And so on. He did use fingers for maybe 2 -3 weeks, and he would add another or maneuver them to stretch out some. But he would just leave them in me for quite some time.

I also wonder what or if there is much of a difference between a circumcised male, from a non circumcised male when it comes to the large penis, and intercourse the first time.
I know he only got the tip/head in at first and even at that it felt like my urethra was being stretched and not in a good way!
But after that, he could move some and just kind of roll within the foreskin. Not sure if I'm making sense here.
But this allowed him to push the head in a tad, and yet the area behind the head where the foreskin is was still outside of me, yet he could put the head in and some of the shaft that had been covered by the foreskin. Because his glans is moist, it adds to the comfort. I don't know if you are circumcised or not, but make sure you get the best lube, and maybe something non allergenic.

If she was dx'd with something else, had she been having burning or irritation? Have her add a lot of water to her diet.
Also have her warm up the dildo's and leave them in her for a few hours every night (bed time)

I hope you find an answer to this. Don't give up and if you find your doctor is brushing you off, find someone who deals in this kind of problem.

Here is one link http://www.bermancenter.com/

This is a site to the berman sisters. One is a sex therapist/psychologist, the other is a urologist (females) and they specialize in women's issues. I would write to them and ask if they know anyone in your area that could help you. You can email them or call. There is a ton of info on the site.
IF you live in ILL you can make an appointment. Or if you are going to be out there sometimes, you could make an appointment. They look like they could really help you.

I hope this works out eventually. 30 years :( long time without intercourse. I think even if you can't get to these women, they should be able help you find someone. Or, maybe help you over the phone.
Good luck, and don't let anyone tell you that this is silly and it's not worth the effort. It's important to both of you.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really don't buy into this birth levels the playing field nonsense. I've been at a 17 hour labour and its no more a spectator sport than a sexual correlation.

In my promiscuous past, I would say that 20% of partners had some trouble with my girth and 10% said no way even after trying manfully.

I have 6 inch girth - so guys with 7, 16% more, are going to have correspondingly more difficulty.

For me its just more proof against the mantra that all vaginas are the same or at least capable of taking on anything. Vaginas are as varied as cocks - sure there are a lot in the average range, just like cocks, but the sooner you start being honest, the sooner you will have a better sex life.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mumzi said:
I hope you find an answer to this. Good luck, and don't let anyone tell you that this is silly and it's not worth the effort. It's important to both of you.

Thank you Mumzi for the extensive reply. I will hit a few details now, it is late 3:00 AM but I don't want to leave you hanging. I will try to answer more completely through LPSG messaging tomorrow night.
We love each other and want to succeed and she is putting in a lot of effort. We have glass dildo's that she warms first but she doesn't leave the largest one she can take in for hours. The hot bath for relaxation may help. Hypnosis: not quite, estensive relaxation techniques yes. She has a great male gynecologist who helped her through a precancerous hysterectomy. But she didn't get past a question about the hysterectomy possibly shortening her vagina, his answer was not usually but in her case yes, "Is that a problem?" And she didn't take it past that point. We had just figured out that I was larger than average, though the length isn't the issue that the girth is 6.5" long, 6.25" girth, uncut.
She is using an extrogen cream that seems to help. She has never used cortisone cream with or without lydocain, we try not to get to the point where the pain is to much. She doesn't like my fingers in her. She drinks quite a bit of water and doesn't have burning or irritation in general except for this last yeast infection after using anti-viral/bacterial.
We live in Northeastern California.

LittleKitten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hungboy said:

My first vwe guy was about 7" in girth and it was no problem at all... after that I thought maybe us girls vary in size too. :tongue:

LK
x