for those who encountered a 7" thickness...

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Amazing, a classic film I've never seen. I think Stronzo resembles him here:
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/images/cd/large/Summer_place_FMAMS112.jpg

If you're having a Troy Donahue fest, then check out My Blood Runs Cold (1965) as well, if you haven't seen it already :rolleyes:

The advertizing schmucks tried to market it as a horror movie and it flopped at the time, but really, it's a kind of youth-oriented follow-on to the Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? subgenre. :smile:

http://www.encore4.net/troydonahue/images/photos/troy013.jpg
http://images.heritagecoin.com/images/HNAI/75/14072/14072039014o.jpg

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
alex8 said:
If you're having a Troy Donahue fest, then check out My Blood Runs Cold (1965) as well, if you haven't seen it already :rolleyes:

The advertizing schmucks tried to market it as a horror movie and it flopped at the time, but really, it's a kind of youth-oriented follow-on to the Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? subgenre. :smile:
Is that the same thing as a "take on", alex? A follow-up? :wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hungboy said:
for those who encountered a 7" thickness..... did it hurt? did the pain eventually go away after several intercourses? how did you deal with it in general?

:)

Have no ideia what a 7" thickness looks like...:confused:

Im terrible in calculating distances, measures etc...:tongue:

Pepsi

Sexy Member
Media
Gisella said:
Have no ideia what a 7" thickness looks like...:confused:

Im terrible in calculating distances, measures etc...:tongue:
Just think of it this way. It's bigger than most girls wrists. And as for intercourse, just be slow with it. Make sure you get her worked up. My girlfriend and I have to do this, or it hurts...A LOT...on BOTH ends. If you don't want to, lube is nice for these situations.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing that you might consider; women loose testosterone as they age.
A woman's testosterone levels are highest in the early twenties.
The ovaries produce testosterone as well as estrogen. We can loose our sex drive and loose the added benefits of the hormone. The hormone affects sex drive as well as energy levels and general sense of well-being.

Even if your wife is interested in sex, the lack of testosterone can also mean less physiological reactions that are seen in the genitals when she is aroused.
Now they have simple patches (like the stop smoking type) that she would put on the abdomen or buttock and the medication is absorbed. Oral meds can be too much of a strain on the liver -and raises 'bad' cholesterol.

I think that we had less problems because I was in my early 20's and I was very motivated! We needed little if any lub because my body was producing a lot. I was extremely aroused and my body had all the hormones it needed.
We did not succeed the first time, tho we got close the third. I can't remember all the details but the first time he was able to get in, it was so tight that he really could not move. It felt as if my urethra was being stretched. If he moved it got worse. So we just maintained that for the next 3 times...maybe.
Now, I'm 22 years older and my body has changed. My vaginal wall (the skin) is probably thinner and I probably produce less lubricant. Hormones and the degree of excitement can influence how elastic the vagina is at that time. I think we would have a more difficult time if we were having sex for the first time. I think you said you are not circumcised, and neither is my husband. So, as much as the glans is more moist and I thought that may have helped us, you have the same situation. So, that is not a problem.

I'd just keep the faith and make sure you are always dealing with a professional who understand this kind of situation. Not all OB/GYN docs are that educated in sexual difficulties. They know the reproductive organs and how to keep them healthy.
I think you're doing everything you can, and the glass dildo's should also help. And, maybe a very low dose of testosterone-or just keep that in mind.
But don't give up.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
windtalkerways said:
Yes I noticed, blondie...the other
reminded me of Troy Donahue in
A Summer Place. :rolleyes:

At a televised Hollywood function attended by almost every star in show business, Bob Hope said, "If a bomb fell on this place tonight, Troy Donahue would be back in business." I think that's the only time I ever laughed at one of his jokes.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pepsi said:
Just think of it this way. It's bigger than most girls wrists. And as for intercourse, just be slow with it. Make sure you get her worked up. My girlfriend and I have to do this, or it hurts...A LOT...on BOTH ends. If you don't want to, lube is nice for these situations.

:wink: Thanks...

Sounds very tight and nice adventure...

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
donkeyboy9 said:
On a relative scale, those I have fucked with my 7 " girth tell me it is easier to take than a fist!:tongue: :biggrin1:
Have you ever had some one tell you that they now know what it is like to get fisted, after you fucked them?

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pepsi said:
Make sure you get her worked up. My girlfriend and I have to do this, or it hurts...A LOT...on BOTH ends. If you don't want to, lube is nice for these situations.
Oral is VERY good. Finger(s)ing is also good. Unwanted pain is bad. Lube tastes bad; oral+fingering before is better, oral after tastes better without lube. Lube is for anal. Oral is for pussy (and cock). :tongue: Oral on anal is icky. :eek:

All of this is of course my ever so sincerely humble opinion.