For Those Who Have Done Both Genders

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK, the other day I was talkin with a couple of friends about the G-spot and stuff like that and we remembered that supposedly the G-spot for MEN is near the prostate i think, anyways the point is, if the "PLEASURE ZONE" for men is inside the anus, do straight men ever enjoy the best orgasm they can possibly achieve??

So, for those who have fuckd men and women, maybe is stupid question but im curious, who was your best orgasm? with a woman? or with a man??

assopen4u

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well I would say a guy that can last a long time will Get me to cum.. not just pre cum, but a few lines of it..... but they enjoy me so much they alwaqy bust one sooner than me..

Sandi

CD/TV gurl all girl when I play!!!

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
physiology varies... for some men anal penetration is not all that good feeling...

Having walked both sides I can say that there is definitely something unique about orgasm with anal penetration...

However... even without the gay thing, that can be addressed...dildoes and strap ons can be bought practically anywhere.

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
... and we remembered that supposedly the G-spot for MEN is near the prostate i think,

It is the prostate that is reckoned to be the male G-spot it can be massaged external to the anus but the most effective method is from inside the anus.

Many straight men do have an annal retentive problem seeing anything going up there as being gay or their partners see it as to ickie and there are other issues people have with that dept of the male body all of which is a great shame because is prostate is done right it produces the deepest orgasms ever :smile: