for those who have had car sex

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
for those who have had car sex where have you had the car parked when getting your nut? ex parking lot, pull off, side of road, driveway...

I have had the car parked on the side while cars were driving by. Also had car parked in one of those pull offs. Also when I was younger had the car parked in girl drivway and nailed her before sending her in to mom and dad.

side note some buddies and I went on a hiking trail next to a pull off. There was a car parked off to the far side. I had walked past it to see if there was another way down the trail. When I looked over I saw some dude's ass going up and down. Later we came back there was a young couple sitting near the vehicle having lunch. He had a big ole smile on his face. I would too if I just got done filling up that pussy!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
:tongue: It's great to do it in abandoned parking lots, late at night.

I have done it on the side of a country road, but I heard the urban legend about the guy with the hook, and I haven't been able to be near the woods in my car, since.:tongue:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
big trucks on top of mountain passes, state park parking lots, while in an automatic car wash (fun challenge to get to the money shot before the water turns off), while driving and getting jerked or sucked, you name it, its all good!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Car parked on the side of the big highway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, I forget the number. Parked by the road near Muir Woods. Parked in a few different parking lots (back of Performance Inc in Chantilly VA, outside of some church in Reston VA, Contra Costa Community College in San Pablo CA). Parked on the soccer field of some high school during a snow storm- we took the Mountaineer there to go off-roading ;). Um... that's every place I can think of right now.

I've never had sex in my current car, though I've had LOTS of people say they wanted to have sex WITH my car. I get that all the time. "Oh my god, I want to fuck your car, it's so sexy!!"

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On the highway, through the tollbooth, several parking lots, and in the woods at a rather picturesque rest area at night. We thought we were well-hidden until one of the truckers pulled his rig forward, turned our way, and flipped on his lights. Busted. :biggrin1:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You were fucking whilst going through a tollbooth? oh, that's ballsy. =)

Wait... was it a manned tollbooth? Or just one of those automatic things?

It was manned. I stopped for a moment because we needed to find my wallet and pay the toll so the lady in the booth didn't see much of anything except me on top of him handing her money. I think she figured out what was going on though. Eyes grew as big as saucers. :biggrin1:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In the parking lot of St. Anne's inside the loop in Houston.

Numerous locations alongside I-10 between Houston & New Orleans.

A few times in parking garages downtown here in Austin, as well as the open parking area below I-35 & 6th St.

Sadly, such escapades have not continued since our wedding...guess we're just not so adventurous anymore.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I grew up in a very remote, country neighborhood with dirt roads. There were several very deserted dead-ends. I did not like to have car sex unless there was absolutely no other place to go. But if it was winter, and there was no place, I would have the guy park in one of those dead ends (or if I was driving, it would have been my '76 VW Dasher. It was a station wagon, and fucking in the back with the seats down was cramped, but not as bad as most car sex).

If it was warm outside, though, I'd just drive my date to a field or a gulley. I always kept a sleeping bag and other stuff in my car for "emergencies." :smile:

Never fucked in any of the cars I had after that, although before we were married, TM once took me from behind outside my car (1981 Buick Skylark:rolleyes: ), in my parents' driveway, while they were home! (I was bent over the side of the hood.) (This driveway was several hundred yards long and my family lived on 2 1/2 acres with trees, so we couldn't have been seen from the road).

I've sucked my husband's cock while he was driving. Does that count as car sex?

TM has always driven some kind of pickup truck. One thing we did a lot when dating was to go out to a 4-wheeling range, park (at night) and do it on the tailgate of the truck (which is probably where our dining room table fetish was born -- same position). Rain, snow, didn't matter. Ah, young love. I think one or two times we fucked inside the cab, which was cramped, but I can't remember why we did it. Maybe we couldn't find a secluded enough spot to do it on the tailgate.

Why does this behavior virtually stop when 2 people get married and buy a house? Probably because the house is much more comfortable.:rolleyes:

We still do it outside every time we go camping or 4-wheeling, though.:biggrin1:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Teen years: lots of rural back road laneways. Once got stuck on ice and almost needed a tow. We were close to slipping into a ditch which would have busted us for sure. It was her Mom's car. Back of a station wagon at a drive-in movie with blankets for cover and a younger sister in the front, oblivious, we hope. Campsite wooded area behind the car and the lake.

Adult years: handjobs, blowjobs and fingering while driving. Screwing in a rental car beside a remote railroad track at night and getting blasted by the deafening horn and rumble of a passing train.

A sad note: when I was a child a classmate's 17 yr old brother and his girlfriend perished from carbon monoxide poisoning while parking to have car sex in the winter.

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How do you not have sex in a car in high school? Thats one of the only places really to have it that you can't get caught. I remember one year after prom there were like 20 cars lined up outside of the house that was having the after party and the next morning there were condoms all over the grass. Kinda gross. One of them was mine.

But other than on Prom, we mainly just went to parking lots at night or drive in (rare nowadays). A popular place was in back of the local pizza place.

Car sex is hot, but very...constricting.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Also when I was younger had the car parked in girl drivway and nailed her before sending her in to mom and dad.

I just had to laugh at this one because it brought back such vivid memories. When I was in college I was boning a high school girl quite regularly in my car. She had the brilliant idea of trying it while parked right in front of her house after our dates. At first I thought she was crazy but after doing it I also was hooked on the risk factor and the fact that immediately afterward she'd be walking right in the door of her home and greeting her parents with her panties literally dripping with my sperm. Or sometimes we couldn't find her panties in the darkness in the car so she just went it without them, even when she wore skirts. I don't know why but that always made me hornier.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On the road of a park that was between my house and my boyfriend's house.

I got finger fucked driving through the Finger Lakes region of New York. My boyfriend at the time though this was the height of humor.

In the parking lot of a very nice college in Philadelphia. Which I don't remember the name of. In broad daylight.

The best by far, though, was the time my husband and I had sex in the very small cab of my pickup. He was sitting in the front seat and I was stradding him. We were in the driveway of our house, which tickled me since we live in a very snooty neighborhood. I was hoping to horrify the neighbors. What makes it so good, though, is that my son was conceived during that session.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had sex in my current car, though I've had LOTS of people say they wanted to have sex WITH my car. I get that all the time. "Oh my god, I want to fuck your car, it's so sexy!!"

Okay, I have to know as I'm kind of a carqueen . . . what kind of car do you drive big boy:wink:?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't realize just how many cars in which I have had sex!

In an ex-boyfriends
Toyota Camry @ Philadelphia Zoo parking lot, Philadelphia Museum of Art parking lot
His dad's Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham @ post office parking lot (very Freudian as his dad was the postmaster and hated Black people). Chili's parking lot, bank parking lot
My mom's 1974 lt. blue Mercedes Benz @ parking lot of a Chili's
My Chevy Sprint Plus @ diner parking lot (dozens of times)
My Chevy Corsica LT @ Garden State Parkway rest stops from Mahwah to Toms River, Vince Lombardi rest stop on NJ Turnpike, Hazlet Drive-In, parking lot of Big Blue ski resort, industrial park parking lot, commuter parking lot, revolutionary war memorial battlefield, racetrack parking lot, public tennis court parking lot

NOTE - I am a leggy 5'8" & at the time about 125 lbs. My beau was 6'4" and about 280. He refused to do it in the back seat, so car sex often involved a mambo aroud the gear shift.

Outside up against tour bus at dusk on a day ski trip to Mt. Snow. He opened his jeans pulled out his cock and lifted me onto his cock. My back was against the bus, but he was pretty much supporting me. Thank God! I had the presence of mind to pack a long, full denim skirt for the ride home. :biggrin1:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, I was only thinking in context of the car I have now...thinking back to high school, driving the convertible opened up so many possibilities.

I grew up in a suburban area of Lake Houston where the development wasn't quite completed...there were lots of paved roads that went nowhere and had no houses built yet, just trees everywhere. That area was the "lover's lane" for a bunch of the kids I knew back then...I couldn't even begin to estimate the amount of sex I had back there. My favorite was to open the top, recline the passenger seat, and have her ride me...the view looking up was always spectacular.

Another spot I remember is the observation area under the landing approach to IAH. There are usually a fair number of people parked there...I only remember having full-on sex there once, but I used to get head there all the time.

Ah, to be young again...