For those who wear suits and ties or uniforms

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bobthebuild3r, Aug 17, 2011.

1. bobthebuild3r

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey guys,
    I am just curious...
    How do you guys show it off? Or possibly get someone's attention?
    Has anyone got pics, videos, or stories/experiences etc?

I've always seen videos from MenAtPlay, but of course, those scenarios may not be entirely realistic.

#1 bobthebuild3r, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  2. prism

prism Member

imo if the cut is right, your pants should show off just perfectly ;)

rarely seen asses and bulges as nicely as in nicely Italian cut suit pants

3. B_R_I_E_F

B_R_I_E_F Active Member

I've got a tailor who tells me I like a "European Cut" suit pants. I guess they are more fitted than USA standards.

4. D_Ed_BagladyJr

D_Ed_BagladyJr Account Disabled

I wear a uniform with a button crotch pants. Well, I really do not have to try very hard. I can not button the bottom button. Well I can but in less than a week the threads will pop and I will loose yet another button. So, I just stopped buttoning them.
    Just to excite the populace whenever I work traffic I ware an "mega pouch" or something similar that really lifts and pushes out. My crotch is about window/ eye level for most cars. Lets just say it gets more looks than I do. Gan forbid if I get excited, that could cause some accidents! Or hit some poor woman that wants a closer look across the face with it!

5. MrToolhung

Gold Member

My suits used to show off a bulge but not anymore due to weight loss. I am ok with this because I did not like my weight gains that I have had.

6. uncut1

uncut1 Member

When I was younger my roomate and I used to go to the downtown chicago bars to checkout the hot guys in suits.we called it " the DARK SOCKS" club. Suit,tie,dark socks. there is somtheing about a guy in a suit sometimes.

7. ghb69

Gold Member

Albums:
    This one would get your attention.:eek::biggrin1:

Attached Files:

8. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I was, but now am a slacks.

9. wappingite

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love to wear and admire suits, and there is nothing sexier on a man along with the accoutrements of cufflinks, ties and shoes. And you don't need to spend a fortune on a suit either, it's really all about the fit. A suit should follow the contours of the body and frame the bum nicely. I like to wear boxers when in a suit, so that my stuff hangs down the left trouser leg and draws attentions from men and women alike. I have a few pics in my profile...but I am a bit rumpled during a session. ;-)

As a UK-US binational, I have to say that US suits generally do nothing to flatter a man. They are boxy and fit like tents and people don't seem to make any alterations, or they are so ill-fitted that they are beyond alterations. The worst is when the a too long crotch rise and rear end billow in combination with oversized pleated legs...it gives the effect of a shit-filled nappy/diaper. My advise for off the peg/rack, ignore the sizes and try as many on as possible to see what flatters you individually. Try the slim-cuts, sports-cuts, and european-cuts. Then find a good tailor to tweak it in all the right areas to flatter you.

Even better, if you go online now, you can have a "tailor-made" suit created in India or Nepal or China for very reasonable prices. I've done this, you go to a centre to be measured or do it online with a guide (if I recall it's 27 measurements), then a few weeks later it comes back, and it's like a glove or needs very minor alterations. You'll never buy a store-bought suit again.

Always stick with the basic wool fabrics and colour choices for a timeless masculine look.

10. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The way I like to answer the door:

Attached Files:

• ts61.jpg
      ts61.jpg
      File size:
      35.5 KB
      Views:
  11. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Making a note to knock on your door the next time I'm in the neighborhood.:biggrin1:

12. bobthebuild3r

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wappingite, you rock my world.

silvertip, I have thought about a company policy that requires you to wear suits and ties like that. haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice