Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey guys,
I am just curious...
How do you guys show it off? Or possibly get someone's attention?
Has anyone got pics, videos, or stories/experiences etc?

I've always seen videos from MenAtPlay, but of course, those scenarios may not be entirely realistic.

Last edited:

prism

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
imo if the cut is right, your pants should show off just perfectly ;)

rarely seen asses and bulges as nicely as in nicely Italian cut suit pants

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've got a tailor who tells me I like a "European Cut" suit pants. I guess they are more fitted than USA standards.

D_Ed_BagladyJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear a uniform with a button crotch pants. Well, I really do not have to try very hard. I can not button the bottom button. Well I can but in less than a week the threads will pop and I will loose yet another button. So, I just stopped buttoning them.
Just to excite the populace whenever I work traffic I ware an "mega pouch" or something similar that really lifts and pushes out. My crotch is about window/ eye level for most cars. Lets just say it gets more looks than I do. Gan forbid if I get excited, that could cause some accidents! Or hit some poor woman that wants a closer look across the face with it!

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My suits used to show off a bulge but not anymore due to weight loss. I am ok with this because I did not like my weight gains that I have had.

uncut1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was younger my roomate and I used to go to the downtown chicago bars to checkout the hot guys in suits.we called it " the DARK SOCKS" club. Suit,tie,dark socks. there is somtheing about a guy in a suit sometimes.

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love to wear and admire suits, and there is nothing sexier on a man along with the accoutrements of cufflinks, ties and shoes. And you don't need to spend a fortune on a suit either, it's really all about the fit. A suit should follow the contours of the body and frame the bum nicely. I like to wear boxers when in a suit, so that my stuff hangs down the left trouser leg and draws attentions from men and women alike. I have a few pics in my profile...but I am a bit rumpled during a session. ;-)

As a UK-US binational, I have to say that US suits generally do nothing to flatter a man. They are boxy and fit like tents and people don't seem to make any alterations, or they are so ill-fitted that they are beyond alterations. The worst is when the a too long crotch rise and rear end billow in combination with oversized pleated legs...it gives the effect of a shit-filled nappy/diaper. My advise for off the peg/rack, ignore the sizes and try as many on as possible to see what flatters you individually. Try the slim-cuts, sports-cuts, and european-cuts. Then find a good tailor to tweak it in all the right areas to flatter you.

Even better, if you go online now, you can have a "tailor-made" suit created in India or Nepal or China for very reasonable prices. I've done this, you go to a centre to be measured or do it online with a guide (if I recall it's 27 measurements), then a few weeks later it comes back, and it's like a glove or needs very minor alterations. You'll never buy a store-bought suit again.

Always stick with the basic wool fabrics and colour choices for a timeless masculine look.