For those who wear suits and ties or uniforms

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bobthebuild3r, Aug 17, 2011.

1. bobthebuild3r

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey guys,
    I am just curious...
    How do you guys show it off? Or possibly get someone's attention?
    Has anyone got pics, videos, or stories/experiences etc?

I've always seen videos from MenAtPlay, but of course, those scenarios may not be entirely realistic.

#1 bobthebuild3r, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  2. prism

prism Member

imo if the cut is right, your pants should show off just perfectly ;)

rarely seen asses and bulges as nicely as in nicely Italian cut suit pants

3. B_R_I_E_F

B_R_I_E_F Member

I've got a tailor who tells me I like a "European Cut" suit pants. I guess they are more fitted than USA standards.

4. D_Ed_BagladyJr

D_Ed_BagladyJr Account Disabled

I wear a uniform with a button crotch pants. Well, I really do not have to try very hard. I can not button the bottom button. Well I can but in less than a week the threads will pop and I will loose yet another button. So, I just stopped buttoning them.
    Just to excite the populace whenever I work traffic I ware an "mega pouch" or something similar that really lifts and pushes out. My crotch is about window/ eye level for most cars. Lets just say it gets more looks than I do. Gan forbid if I get excited, that could cause some accidents! Or hit some poor woman that wants a closer look across the face with it!

5. MrToolhung

Gold Member

My suits used to show off a bulge but not anymore due to weight loss. I am ok with this because I did not like my weight gains that I have had.

6. uncut1

uncut1 Member

When I was younger my roomate and I used to go to the downtown chicago bars to checkout the hot guys in suits.we called it " the DARK SOCKS" club. Suit,tie,dark socks. there is somtheing about a guy in a suit sometimes.

7. ghb69

Gold Member

Albums:
    This one would get your attention.:eek::biggrin1:

Attached Files:

8. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I was, but now am a slacks.

9. wappingite

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love to wear and admire suits, and there is nothing sexier on a man along with the accoutrements of cufflinks, ties and shoes. And you don't need to spend a fortune on a suit either, it's really all about the fit. A suit should follow the contours of the body and frame the bum nicely. I like to wear boxers when in a suit, so that my stuff hangs down the left trouser leg and draws attentions from men and women alike. I have a few pics in my profile...but I am a bit rumpled during a session. ;-)

As a UK-US binational, I have to say that US suits generally do nothing to flatter a man. They are boxy and fit like tents and people don't seem to make any alterations, or they are so ill-fitted that they are beyond alterations. The worst is when the a too long crotch rise and rear end billow in combination with oversized pleated legs...it gives the effect of a shit-filled nappy/diaper. My advise for off the peg/rack, ignore the sizes and try as many on as possible to see what flatters you individually. Try the slim-cuts, sports-cuts, and european-cuts. Then find a good tailor to tweak it in all the right areas to flatter you.

Even better, if you go online now, you can have a "tailor-made" suit created in India or Nepal or China for very reasonable prices. I've done this, you go to a centre to be measured or do it online with a guide (if I recall it's 27 measurements), then a few weeks later it comes back, and it's like a glove or needs very minor alterations. You'll never buy a store-bought suit again.

Always stick with the basic wool fabrics and colour choices for a timeless masculine look.

10. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The way I like to answer the door:

Attached Files:

• ts61.jpg
      ts61.jpg
      File size:
      35.5 KB
      Views:
  11. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Making a note to knock on your door the next time I'm in the neighborhood.:biggrin1:

12. bobthebuild3r

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wappingite, you rock my world.

silvertip, I have thought about a company policy that requires you to wear suits and ties like that. haha

Draft saved Draft deleted