For those who've deflowered a virgin

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by RLSteve, May 22, 2009.

1. RLSteve

RLSteve Member

This is a question for males who have deflowered female virgins.

I always hear that virgins are NOT fun.

But... did anybody actually enjoy deflowering their virgin?

2. Viking_UK

Gold Member

I certainly did. Put in the time and effort to get her ready and it's well worth it. It may take longer than with an experienced woman because you've got to overcome her nervousness, but if you make it as enjoyable as possible for her it's better for both of you.

3. eyemready

eyemready Member

There should be a rule that well endowed men do not get virgins. Some of the cocks on this site are definitely not "starter penises."

4. D_Suckleberry Hound

D_Suckleberry Hound New Member

yes, of course it was enjoyable, on several occasions

5. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

I have never had a virgin. The first girl I slept with said she felt like one again, and she was the tightest I have been with. I felt her "ripping" I guess you would call it. A kind of tightness and resistance that deminished as we continued on. She also bled a bit. Many of the others have needed time to adjust to my size but few had as strong of a reaction as she did.

6. lerotic

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I lost my virginity to a virgin and it was an awful time for the pair of us.

She wasn't very wet, I had no idea I was big and a lot of rushing resulted in some seriously bloody sheets. Took me years to have sex again.

7. 220483

Gold Member

I was deflowered by a virgin.. a double deflowering event! :D it was GREEEEAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT....!
    still remeber the felling of it! ;)

8. Mackleanen Beebarf

Mackleanen Beebarf New Member

Been there, done that, wouldn't want to do it again.

On one hand she wanted to "hurry up and get it over with" so she wasn't much on taking the time to prepare, but on the other hand she kept wanting to stop instead of just pushing through the worst and being done with it. I felt horrible, and the whole situation was quite stressful. It literally took a few days of trying, and intercourse continued to be a struggle for maybe a couple of months afterward before we hit our proverbial stride.

9. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Have deflowered a few virgins back in my H.S. and college days. Can't describe any of those situations as a lot of fun except knowing that I was the first. In a couple of instances, I had to deal with remorse afterwards as Patrick28 stated above.

10. D_hans zoff

D_hans zoff New Member

My ex had a nine inch cock derail her for her first...

Ouch!

11. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

Ive had my fair share of virgins and like Torque8 said, the hot part is knowing your the first (so a bit of added tightness). Just depends how much you get off on that as to whether its better than a normal shag. :rolleyes:

12. ripvanwinkle

ripvanwinkle New Member

that's what my woman said about her first one:eek:
    surprise!
    i've never had the difficult time she described:redface:

13. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Back in the day, I've deflowered a few virgins and enjoyed each moment. Each time, I let my partner be in control and decide what to do. I let them know that is their special time and it's all about them. They get to choose the pace and the positions. Maybe I was lucky in that each virgin partner I had was eager.

Just a few minutes ago, I posted this comment in another thread about my first time with a lesbian. This particular woman had several partners before, but never had sex with a man - so by one standard she is a virgin, but by another she is not.

http://www.lpsg.org/133865-its-been-while-bit-nervous.html#post2142901

14. Jumbo151

Jumbo151 New Member

You are SO right eyemready.....we shouldn't be allowed to get near a virgin. My wife was a virgin, wedding night was the first time she saw me and wouldn't let me touch her. De flowered her the next day, but it wasn't am enjoyable time for her or me.
    I tried to be as gentle as I could, but between her nervousness, my size (i'm well hung) , and her hymen being hard to break, (took a while) she hurt, and it was very very messy. Had to let her, (heal?) a day or two...each time after that became more and more enjoyable for her, and for me. Sex is fantastic now. She's not afraid, loves my package, and we both know how to please each other.

15. upone

upone New Member

Same first time for me, although I didn't wait long for seconds.A few years after the first one I had the opportunity to do it again. It was better, mostly because I knew what to do. But I definitely prefer experienced women.

16. lucky8

Gold Member

There were a couple virgins who made it really fun, and a couple that I could have done without. I lost my virginity to a virgin, and she let me pound her so hard and long and definately did not want me to stop. The bleeding is definately a boner killer though, although not all virgins bleed

17. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Conclusion of this thread: It is scary to loose virginity with a big dick!

18. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

I'm glad I do not have a hymen. Can a finger break it? I know that horseback riding and some tampons can. I have male friends who said how it's best to do it with a finger or two first than with a penis.

19. 8dot75

8dot75 New Member

Now THIS is a definite truth !!!:biggrin1:

20. D_Brighton Early

D_Brighton Early New Member

Ditto, lucky8 , I have had a bad experience with the bleeding, including a girl who wanted to go to the hospital until I convinced to call her friend who told her it was normal. But if you get a virgin whose comfortable enough, they can be a dynamo.

Draft saved Draft deleted