For those who've deflowered a virgin

RLSteve

Experimental Member
Media
This is a question for males who have deflowered female virgins.

I always hear that virgins are NOT fun.

But... did anybody actually enjoy deflowering their virgin?

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I certainly did. Put in the time and effort to get her ready and it's well worth it. It may take longer than with an experienced woman because you've got to overcome her nervousness, but if you make it as enjoyable as possible for her it's better for both of you.

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
There should be a rule that well endowed men do not get virgins. Some of the cocks on this site are definitely not "starter penises."

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I have never had a virgin. The first girl I slept with said she felt like one again, and she was the tightest I have been with. I felt her "ripping" I guess you would call it. A kind of tightness and resistance that deminished as we continued on. She also bled a bit. Many of the others have needed time to adjust to my size but few had as strong of a reaction as she did.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I lost my virginity to a virgin and it was an awful time for the pair of us.

She wasn't very wet, I had no idea I was big and a lot of rushing resulted in some seriously bloody sheets. Took me years to have sex again.

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
Been there, done that, wouldn't want to do it again.

On one hand she wanted to "hurry up and get it over with" so she wasn't much on taking the time to prepare, but on the other hand she kept wanting to stop instead of just pushing through the worst and being done with it. I felt horrible, and the whole situation was quite stressful. It literally took a few days of trying, and intercourse continued to be a struggle for maybe a couple of months afterward before we hit our proverbial stride.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have deflowered a few virgins back in my H.S. and college days. Can't describe any of those situations as a lot of fun except knowing that I was the first. In a couple of instances, I had to deal with remorse afterwards as Patrick28 stated above.

Reactions: Ffffffren

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Ive had my fair share of virgins and like Torque8 said, the hot part is knowing your the first (so a bit of added tightness). Just depends how much you get off on that as to whether its better than a normal shag. :rolleyes:

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Back in the day, I've deflowered a few virgins and enjoyed each moment. Each time, I let my partner be in control and decide what to do. I let them know that is their special time and it's all about them. They get to choose the pace and the positions. Maybe I was lucky in that each virgin partner I had was eager.

Just a few minutes ago, I posted this comment in another thread about my first time with a lesbian. This particular woman had several partners before, but never had sex with a man - so by one standard she is a virgin, but by another she is not.

http://www.lpsg.org/133865-its-been-while-bit-nervous.html#post2142901

Jumbo151

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are SO right eyemready.....we shouldn't be allowed to get near a virgin. My wife was a virgin, wedding night was the first time she saw me and wouldn't let me touch her. De flowered her the next day, but it wasn't am enjoyable time for her or me.
I tried to be as gentle as I could, but between her nervousness, my size (i'm well hung) , and her hymen being hard to break, (took a while) she hurt, and it was very very messy. Had to let her, (heal?) a day or two...each time after that became more and more enjoyable for her, and for me. Sex is fantastic now. She's not afraid, loves my package, and we both know how to please each other.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I lost my virginity to a virgin and it was an awful time for the pair of us.

She wasn't very wet, I had no idea I was big and a lot of rushing resulted in some seriously bloody sheets. Took me years to have sex again.

Same first time for me, although I didn't wait long for seconds.A few years after the first one I had the opportunity to do it again. It was better, mostly because I knew what to do. But I definitely prefer experienced women.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There were a couple virgins who made it really fun, and a couple that I could have done without. I lost my virginity to a virgin, and she let me pound her so hard and long and definately did not want me to stop. The bleeding is definately a boner killer though, although not all virgins bleed

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm glad I do not have a hymen. Can a finger break it? I know that horseback riding and some tampons can. I have male friends who said how it's best to do it with a finger or two first than with a penis.

D_Brighton Early

1st Like
Media
. The bleeding is definately a boner killer though, although not all virgins bleed

Ditto, lucky8 , I have had a bad experience with the bleeding, including a girl who wanted to go to the hospital until I convinced to call her friend who told her it was normal. But if you get a virgin whose comfortable enough, they can be a dynamo.