For those who've deflowered a virgin

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I've fucked 4 virgins over the past 40 years. Only the last one was a good experience for the woman. The first 2 in my teens and I'm not sure either of us enjoyed it too much (although I did cum both times wearing a condom). Number three was in college and I didn't know she was a virgin until I had a lot of trouble entering her vagina even though she kept begging me to "cram it all in" and she bled all over the place.

Number 4 was an ex-nun, and one of the hottest women I've ever fucked. She wanted it and I wanted her. We stayed together for almost a year, fucking at least once a day, until she decided she wanted to be a missionary. We still talk and occasionally fuck when she's in the states.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fucking virgins is an awful experience. I feel sorry and upset at the poor shmuck who banged not one, not two, not six, but what looks to be a dozen or so Chinese fuglies..

..'course that's assuming that he's not completely FOS. The 6-10th seemed a little.. umm.. bullshitty?

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've only had one in my life and it was really good. Of course it is more fun with someone experenced, but it was still fun with the virgin. We both learned a lot together because we stayed together for several years. I'd do it again.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I lost my virginity to a virgin and it was an awful time for the pair of us.

She wasn't very wet, I had no idea I was big and a lot of rushing resulted in some seriously bloody sheets. Took me years to have sex again.
My wife and I were both virgins on our wedding night, although we had done just about everything EXCEPT intercourse the last 6 months or so of being engaged.

The first time was lousy sex. It was also extremely meaningful and significant for both of us.

We were both nervous, I was too eager, neither of us knew I was a bit larger than most guys, and we used the missionary position instead of putting her on top. Both rupturing her hymen, and stretching her vagina open hurt her - quite a bit. She cried through our whole first fuck. Fortunately, I only lasted a few strokes - probably 30 seconds, max. There was more blood than I expected. (The only thing I really did right was to have a washcloth and warm water ready to soothe and clean her up as soon as I finished.)

And about 2 hours later . . . she asked to do it again. That second time we DID start with her on top, and it went MUCH better. We did it 5 times in the first day we were married!

B_Boy_Boy_Boy

Just Browsing
Media
Wierd, I haven't thought about this in years, then twice in one day I post about it.

Deflowering a virgin can be a great time or a horrible time. It is exactly like picking a chick up at the bar; hit or miss. I've had both experiences:

My first virgin was, I'm guessing, a religious girl who had lots of hang ups about sex. She hadn't done enough to be good at anything. In fact, the blowjobs I got from that girl rank among the worst sexual experiences of my life. Sex with her was something that her and I will never discuss again as long as we live.

On the other hand I dated a girl on and off in high school for quite a while who claimed to be a virgin. One weekend in a friends bathroom we decided it was time to consumate the relationship. Now, no one can claim this girl was innocent. She was an old pro at 17. And it was AMAZING. I still hadn't figured out the whole cervix hitting thing wasn't enjoyable, so I went for gold. She took it, acted like she liked it, and took it some more. Over the next few months her and I would continue explore our sexuality. Those were some of the best sexual experiences of my life. Also, that pussy was tight like fucking a garden hose.

So, it depends on the virgin. If you can find a girl who will let you take the lead, trusts you, and wants to learn about herself, then fine. If you met some girl in her mid-20's who is waiting for marriage, then no. A surefire way to tell: ask yourself how wild you think she'll be a month after her first sexual experience. If you say, well she'll probably still be a little uptight, maybe moving slowly, then you're in for a crappy ride. If you think you're letting a tiger out of a cage, then go for it. The second virginity I took showed up at my door a week later wearing a skirt just longer than her pussy lips and rode me till her dad called wondering where she was.

Word of caution: virgins will get CLINGLY!