For those with a girth of 6"-6.5"???

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ZapZav, Jul 13, 2006.

1. ZapZav

ZapZav New Member

For those with a girth of 6"-6.5" (15.25cm-16.5cm) what were/are the pros & cons with girls in your experience???

Thanks for replying in advance! :smile:

2. matthi

matthi Well-Known Member

Albums:
    For vaginal sex in my general but limited experience: more foreplay needed, makes the occasional quickie pretty much impossible. Even when wet have to enter slowly to allow her time to expand, can be a little painful for both when trying to rush things.

On the plus side, it tends to feel good for her once everything is acclimatised properly.

Why do you ask?

3. Will9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree completely with matthi. At first my 6.25 girth can be a bit tight and lead to soreness (even after liberal foreplay with some women). When they start to feel it tight they often get even tighter in response which makes things hopeless.

But... women do seem to like it after it works; feeling 'stretched out' and walking funny and the like :tongue:

Will.

4. THICKBILL

THICKBILL New Member

Gotta make sure she is REALLY wet before sliding into her....slow at first to get her used to being so filled up. From what I'VE been told, "one they go THICK, they won't go back!"

5. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Foreplay is key--that and/or lube. I rarely have had any problems with vaginal sex due to my girth.

Anal sex, is another story entirely.

6. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

The only negative aspects i have known are difficulty in finding fitting condoms and the need of extra care when i have sex with my gf because if is painful for her.

7. sares

sares New Member

my guy is this thick and he's never been really interested because he figures it just won't work... if he did decide it was something he wanted to pursue, though, I wouldn't want to turn him down. But I'm scared... can you recommend any threads that talk about this?

8. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Pros: some people really like it!

Cons: some people really don't.

9. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I go 6" at head, 6.5 Midshaft, and 7" at base....Pro's and Con's are as follows:

Cons:
    1) If she has a small-to-average sized mouth....oral sex can not only be difficult and painful after a certain amount of time, but in my opinion it is simply not as pleasurable as it could be, because her mouth is more concerned with opening wide than it is with sucking. Last girl I was with could fit a beer-can in her mouth BETWEEN her teeth and had a deep throat. Best oral I have ever had bar-none. Other girls get to mid-shaft and their jaws cramp up after a couple minutes and I get more teeth than suction. But God Bless them...I am happy if they make the attempt and to me...its more of "it's the thought that counts" than the actual head I am getting.

2) Like a poster said above: quickies are pretty much out of the question, and each sexual encounter requires significant foreplay. (Fine by me though...I love going down on a woman).

3) Condoms are tough to find...Magnum XL or bust....literally.

4) Soreness/tenderness on the side of my shaft after marathon sex.

5) Vaginal piercings/jewelry feel like sharp fingeranils scraping my shaft...particularly labia piercings.

6) No anal from a girlfriend. Now I am not particularly interested in doing anal whatsoever, but thats besides the point. Even if I did want to...I have never met a woman who would let me. I always joke around with girlfriends playfully: "Oh honey! Can i put it in there?" EEEEK! (It's all in good fun).

7) Vaginal sex starts off slow. Since I broaden further the deeper I go, I have to start sex with short head thrusts, and gradually increase depth of penetration as she relaxes to accomodate me. Between midshaft and base....she has usually had enough(primarily because of girth but often length)...and 9 time out 10 I cannot go balls deep for a while if not at all.

Pro's:

1) Even if painful at first...they learn to love it and begin to thrive on it, or so it seems.

2) I've been told it "hurts so good". Sounds good to me!

3) I like seeing her once tight, perfect-looking pussy looking like it has been maxxed out and when we are finished it is wet, red, and her vaginal opening is still rather gaping in rememberance of what was just in there.

4) I like watching a womans mouth stretch from oral. Even if its not as pleasuarable as a woman with a mouth like Steven Tyler...it still fulfills some primal fantasy of watching her trying to stuff it all in her mouth. I especially love it when they are more concerned with opening wide, that they lose any sense of keeping saliva in check....so wheile they are trying to take it deep, it just seeps down my balls between my legs or runs down their chin. Again...primal...but I dig it.

5) It feels thick and powerful in my hand while masterbating...its almost like I am fulfilling a narcissistic need of mine in admiring my own cock.

6) An ex-girlfriend once told me: Length is negotiable and plus or minus an inch makes no real difference and is easily forgotten....but memory of thickness lasts forever.

Thats all for now...

OmahaBeef

10. mono

mono Well-Known Member

Albums:
    at around 6.3' girth, the most annoying is that anal is pretty much out of the question, as are quickies. As the previous posts mentioned, oral is also very demanding on the partner, and her jaw gets sore, and deep throating is also very rare... however, the pros are many too.... the "being filled up" feeling, whatever that must feel like, seems to be very important. have gotten this comment from every single woman I've been with (been with 7).

Basically, once she's all lubed up and moist, there are only positive things that come along with excessive girth.

oh, yeah, the condom search is sometimes a problem. I took me a while to realize (quite a few torn condoms) that I need wider ones... regular ones tear 1 in 3 times in my case.:mad:

mono

11. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    I love watching her pussy get stretched when I get her from behind or when shes on top with her ass and back facing me – what a turn on…

Negatives… try putting on a condom if your not hard as a rock.

12. Pepsi

Pepsi New Member

Albums:
    I'm 7" around, and after a nice session the other day, I asked my girlfriend why she moves that much. I was quite surprised when she said it's so it doesn't hurt as much....and I was thinking it was so she could get a better angle and get more enjoyment out of it. The biggest surprise of all this is that this is after almost a year with her. Just take it slow and you should be okay.

13. abvavrg

abvavrg New Member

I'm more than 6" around, and have had good/bad experiences like everyone else here...

One time, giving me a blowjob triggered TMJ in my ex-girlfriend's jaw and she had to go to the doctor the next day, and they put her on muscle relaxants...she didn't tell them about the previous night, though. That was the worst experience I've had, and I'm sure a bunch of other things contributed to her jaw spasms, but the blowjob definitely made everything worse. :redface:

As far as pro's, nothing is better than your girlfriend gasping out "You have such a big penis" while she's slowly lowering herself down on top of you. :wink:

14. D_Herin_Ghan

D_Herin_Ghan Account Disabled

Pros: After generous foreplay and an adjusment period, the women I've been with are generally babbling incoherently in pleasure. The women I have been with have told me I'm the thickest, it hurts, but in a good way, and generally tell me many good things about it. I love foreplay, so I consider the necessary foreplay a positive.

Cons: It takes a long time to get to that point, you can't start pumping away for a while, quickies are out of the question with 90% of females. . Condoms are a pain in the ass to get, and I have to pay for them too, my college only gives out free regular sized condoms.

Oral is a pain for her if she doesn't have a generally big mouth.

Spladle, I assume your transgender operation was successful?

So how's life as a lesbian working out?

15. Love-it

Gold Member

6.25" girth has been a problem in our marriage and it took 30 years to figure it out. Neither one of us knew that I was above average and we just assumed that there was something wrong with her.

My wife can't deep throat me but she does a nice job with the 2.5" that she can get in her mouth.

Vaginal sex is still a problem but she is dilating daily trying to work up to being able to comfortably accept me.

She has also been dilating her ass and we occasionally have successful anal sex which surprises both of us, that she can take it in the ass and not in her vagina.

It is still hard not to think of my penis as average and wonder why she has a problem taking me. It had nothing to do with length in the past, at 6.5", but since her hysterectomy her vagina may be shallower.

I have never had another woman complain before, but then again that was only the one time before I got together with my wife.

16. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    "Fucking you feels like I'm losing my virginity every time"

...probably the only words my ex ever said that was worth paying attention to.

17. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    Maybe I pick loose women....I've never had a complaint unless I slam away. My girth at the base for the first 2 inches is alittle over 6" the rest is 5 1/2-5 3/4 until you get to my big purple head. It'll stretch...take your time. :wink:

18. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

No, I'm just a fan of pink.
    It's sweet, bro. I highly recommend it.

19. wrench

wrench New Member

con: havent had sex with my wife in the past 5 years, and almost none in the last 10. 6.25 around.

20. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

There have been a number of threads that have talked about the subject of anal sex and hung men. Try using the search feature and doing an advanced search.

Draft saved Draft deleted