For those with a girth of 6"-6.5"???

Nissebus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 7 x 6½ and often rock hard..! Most girls I have been with like my girth, after a while, takes some time to adjust the pussy, but that´s quite exiting too! It´s nice to get comments like -"This might take a while to get used too!", -"You´re so thick i feel like a virgin!"

And the feeling girls get the next day when they are a little sore, most girls seem to like it.. ;)

One girl I dated a short while was really horny but we just could not get it on, she was quite tight and she told me she felt like i was "splitting her in half" even when she was wet...

It is quite a turn on to see a girl working her way down on my hard thick meat! Watching the lips stretch out over it! Mmmmm!!:biggrin1:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sore... my gf is not happy about it since 3 drops( urine) feels like burning in hell... as she claims.

I do foreplay with my penis head!
combined with saliva.

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
6.5ish head and shaft, near 7 at the base...

basically once you get her wet enough that it's possible to slip in, every situation i've been a part of saw her get a huge orgasm within a couple minutes of fucking. and if she's not too sore to continue, another orgasm won't be far behind.

totos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi

i'm 6,25 in girth and 8.25 in lenght, and curved (see pictures)

Thickness has been always a positive issue for me. Girls like it. Foreplay is needed, but after they have great feelings.
Sometimes they say they feel opened and like a virgin... but there are girls with big pussy that are more easy with it.

cons:
They say always no to anal.
doggie style difficult (But often "hurts so good")
Condom difficulties

Danny_H

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm around 6.5" girth. Condoms can be a problem sometimes, quickies arent really an option... but if my gf is feeling in the mood she usually grabs me and gives me a long gorgeous blow job and by the time I'm really really hard and we're tearing at each others clothes she is wet enough for me to enter her without hurting... but we still go slowly. She likes to go on top to control her position and depth. Only during a long session can I risk 'pounding' her... and by then she has usually come a few times already. She loves the girth, says she loves to feel it in her hands, in her mouth and pussy as it makes her feel 'filled' almost to point of being painful. Length isnt an issue, I'm around 8.5" but she can pretty much accommodate it all ok. Afterwards though, well she says she can be a little sore especially after a long session. Once, while I was away for work for a few months when I came back she took a long time 'getting used to me' again. Good for the ego but I don't like to think I cause her discomfort, after all sex is meant to be a loving act. But sometimes after a few drinks all she wants me to do is "fuck me hard with your big cock"... lol

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
I'm 6'5 around and I credit my girth with making me such a great pussy eater.

My college GF was so tight I couldn't fit inside her without a copious amount of oral first to loosen her up and get her super wet.

So while I haven't had a ton of partners, they seem to dig the combo: A thick cock and an eager and good licker of clit.

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6) An ex-girlfriend once told me: Length is negotiable and plus or minus an inch makes no real difference and is easily forgotten....but memory of thickness lasts forever.

OmahaBeef

that's a pretty smart girl :tongue: I should date one like her, would make me feel less unconfortable about my size :mad:

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After reading all of this I feel better about my circa 6 1/2 by 5 1/2 as with my average size nobody gets impressed while everything is allowed.
The girl I have sex with got a child so she is looser than normal but I experienced that even with her it takes a little foreplay to make her wet to start to move inside her, the pro in not being so huge like all of the above is that anal is allowed (even if not so often), even at this size normal condoms don't fit too nice, they're too tight but I'll definitely like to have another inch in lenght ;-)

anyway, quickies aren't always allowed...

D_financial bailout

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I have a girth over 6 not sure tho anyhow pls look at my pics and tell me what u think. One big problem with my width is when I would get a blowjob my girl would complain that I was too fat

GentJack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reading this, I have a girth of about 5.8, and have never had any issues. Being 7.5 long, and coming to sites like this and the visualizer, I'm realizing I'm bigger than I thought, which I thought I was small.

Can under a quarter inch make that much difference for prep purposes? I'm reading all these guys who need to take it slow and such, with just 6 inches of girth. I've slept with a few women, and have never had a problem.

I never get comments on my size, either way, thought they do enjoy themselves. I'm just a bit confused. Have I been lucky? Or am I just small here?

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm only 6 around, but when I would try entering my last girlfriend (she just dumped me on valentines day-she's a shallow self centered thing anyway) I only got it in a few of the times, but what I loved were the looks on her face as I tried to push in. It was a clenching "oh...my....God..." expression and when I'd finally get it in she'd let out this deep breathy sigh, her eyes would roll back and she's groan "there, you got it hun..."

D_Claude Balls

Account Disabled
Media
Shit I am happy with my 5.5 now. My girl is tight anyway for me so if I were bigger like you guys it would be a problem. I like the fact we can have a quickie at times and go balls deep again at times as my length can be a problem. To know that pain is with nearly every one who has sex nearly every time doesnt give me an idea that I would like more girth. Shit you dont want to take it slow all the time, build upto it all the time, feel pain while doing it, worry about condoms, feel pain next day, do you? I am learning more and more about myself the more and more i read here. Dont get me wrong, i look at the big cocks and think holy fuck would like that but now i am more towards holy fuck i like it but happy with what i have.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no problems here... at least use saliva when you go in, or it won't go in..

99.99% of the time I wet the pussy and half of my penis with saliva or it wont go far... :D
I havent had any complaints, I wonder wtf are you guys doing..

oh, year soar jaws, and it hurts inside (her) If I do it more than 20 min. BUt, she loves it.
As far as condoms, I had a problem with them just 2 times. one time was expected though, I havent use many regulars so, I can't say anything about them. Only used them about 30 times or less. I like reg. sometimes, they become almost invisible in my penis. :)

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shit I am happy with my 5.5 now. My girl is tight anyway for me so if I were bigger like you guys it would be a problem. I like the fact we can have a quickie at times and go balls deep again at times as my length can be a problem. To know that pain is with nearly every one who has sex nearly every time doesnt give me an idea that I would like more girth. Shit you dont want to take it slow all the time, build upto it all the time, feel pain while doing it, worry about condoms, feel pain next day, do you? I am learning more and more about myself the more and more i read here. Dont get me wrong, i look at the big cocks and think holy fuck would like that but now i am more towards holy fuck i like it but happy with what i have.

my girl likes it slow, really slow... she orgasm feeling the whole lenght going in and out slowly. And while I do it slowly I feel the contractions when she orgasms... It is awesome. ;)

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I average a little over 6.25 now, and approach 6.75 at the base. been married for years, and have gotten larger with some PE and age. most of my response is based on my single days, laid about 50 women in my time.

pros: most women had only momentary problems handling my girth. most came back for more. for myself, I like being able to satisfy a woman. it helped my ego. women were surprised to find a fat cock on such a skinny dude as myself. It was like carry a concealed weapon, I am not a shower, and being skinny, women assumed skinny guy= skinny cock. my wife(gf) gasped a little the first time she saw my cock and she had been forewarned by a previous gf(the supertight one, below)), but she had no problems. she was pretty wet. I always engaged in a lot of foreplay, titty sucking, pussy fingering, and pussy licking if that's what was wanted. I did have some gals who got me hard and jumped on board, so to speak. either they couldn't wait or didn't need foreplay.

cons: broke rubbers before magnums came along. only had 1 gf that was supertight, where my girth was a problem. we minimized it by her on top and slowly going in, it would take 5-10 minutes to get in, and then go real slow for another 10 minutes. we broke a lot of condoms. i also had some women that pursued me only for my cock. I honestly liked to have some relationship with a woman before I fuck her. I did not like being treated as meat. I understand how some pretty women feel when guys won't leave them alone. I did have 2 stalker like episodes. some gals could not give me a good BJ

overall, I never had a woman refuse to fuck me. I had some who hesitated, but said they weren't passing on the biggest they had seen. I heard, "Damn, you're big." a lot, and once all the way in, "I feel full." I also had a few relationships with gals that if I needed to get laid, I could go to, and they would accomodate(service) me because I physically got the job done. this was back in my youth, if I was dating and not getting lucky. I had something to go to. I also found at times, that if wasn't looking to get laid, it would just happen.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Vaginal and anal hasn’t been a real problem. I take my time, plenty of foreplay and lots of lube. I’m an 8 x 6.5 and have had problems with oral. Most partners get tired and sore keeping their mouths open real wide. Of course, there are the master’s of the universe who can open real wide and go deep for hours and I’m forever grateful.