For those with big cocked partners

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Mr_Cumalot, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    After your initial relationship, and possibly telling your man how big he is, how happy you are with it etc do you get to a stage where it is not mentioned anymore? I.e. After the initial wow factor or ego massage period does it become less common, or dare i say, unimportant? This question based of my experience of girls liking to talk about it.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

You mean, do I mention how big and wonderful he is everytime we get together? No, but then again I am not much for talking during sex.

Trust me, my guy is a whole lot more than just a large penis. :cool:

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

We never went through a 'me telling him how big he is' stage - he knows how big he is and doesn't need telling. So nothings changed for us - I let him know how much I love his cock by playing with it, always have, always will.

You've experienced girls liking to talk about it? Really? I thought that was guys... :rolleyes:

4. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Uh oh, I'm the anomaly. I can't help but let him know how big he is. Every time we have sex he bumps something inside me that hurts.

So, yeah, I tell him he's too big! :wink:

5. bld_64

bld_64 Member

"too big" - guys love hearing that, so long as it doesn't stop you from fucking us.

6. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

I don't constantly remind him but sometimes my body does. I hadn't seen him in 6 months (he was deployed in Afghanistan) so the first time we got back to having sex, it was a bit tricky. It's hard not to comment on his size when that happens. I definitely compliment him more on other things, and I'm sure I'm not alone on that!

*counts down days until he's out of the army for good*

7. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't mention it very often, never did actually. So no, nothing changed.

8. Young N Sassy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haha I do the same thing. Everytime he bumps my cervix I'm like babe you're too big to go that deep! Or I just say "OW!" He said its just an ego-boost and makes him want to do it more, thank god he doesn't though.

9. NaughtyUKGirl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Ditto here...we both know he's big...and he's reminded by the noises i make! Still if we've been at it a while and I want him to cum...all I gotta do is go on about how big he is verbally....he soon arrives! LOL :)

10. Kat

Kat Member

Early in our relationship I would comment on his size since it was so far beyond what I'd ever had or heard of. However, at this point we've been together for over 25 years so his size has long ago become normal for me. Bottom-line is that I probably talk no differently than any other woman who loves to be fucked!

kat

11. Khana

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My husband is a wee bit too big for me. When he gets close to cumming he swells up, and I always end up squirming and crying out that he's too much for me to take, and squeezing with my vaginal muscles, basically unconsciously trying to make him a bit smaller.

Apparently, it's intensely enjoyable... both the squeezing and the crying out. So, yeah, I remind him every time how big he is, both physically and verbally.

12. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

For the 1st couple mos. we were doing it I didnt even mentioned it to him I sorta wasnt sure how. Now I agree w/nj I cant really talk during sex much I think the times it comes out is if hes going slow and deep I sometimes end up saying something about how big or deep he is. Honestly it's not like I really need to say it like he knows but sometimes in the moment I do anyway. :smile:

13. Kat

Kat Member

I had to laugh a little when I looked at my response earlier when I said my husbands size has become "normal" for me. It has in some sense...but then again why am I on LPSG!!

kat

14. B_mylipswet

B_mylipswet New Member

In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
    My soldier gets to finally find out just how much he has been appreciated in person. I'm certain he will be reminded by my tight fit of how big he is with every pump. When he is officially discharged then he will finally be allowed to travel to me. He's not allowed to leave the base so I'm preparing our bed at his request. It won't be long now that his fantasy will come true. He is much more then his penis size but, I give him credit where it is due.

15. B_mylipswet

B_mylipswet New Member

In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
    Good point! I thought that was "guys" who liked talking about how big they are.
    My man is quite aware of his size in fact he reminds me and has been doing it since we met. It's always standing at attention and he is always sticking it out to prove his point.

16. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    You need to do some serious pounding as a friendly reminder!!!!!

17. hose 85

hose 85 Member

My wife usually makes some remark about feeling "full". We have been married 9 years now and she does'nt make as big of a deal about it as she did. It still makes me feel good when she mentions my size.

J.

Draft saved Draft deleted