For those with the PAs

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

thatjigga: I've been thinking about one lately, but I'm not sure.

Can those with one tell me like the pros and cons....regrets and ehhh gratifications. I just wanna know, so I can think harder about this decision.

2. mindseye

Gold Member

First, the cons:
    • Your PA will be very tender at first, and your piercer will recommend a period of abstinence while you heal. How long will vary, in part, depending on the size jewelry you get, but expect to be out of commission for a couple of weeks.
    • Peeing standing up will be more complicated, and you'll probably want to sit in a stall until you've mastered it.
    • Once healed, the PA is a permanent piercing. Unlike most other piercings which close up if you decide to remove the jewelry later on in life, the frequent cycling of fresh urine through the PA will keep the hole open (although it will get smaller) for the rest of your life.
    The pros:
    • They don't hurt nearly as much as you'd expect to get! Most of the 'hole' is present naturally, the only actual piercing is just a tiny bit of flesh on the bottom of the shaft so the PA can exit from the urethra.
    • They feel fantastic. During sex, you'll stimulate nerve endings on the inside of the dick that you've never felt before!
    • Once they're healed, they're easy to resize if needed, and they're easy to remove and reinsert (if, for example, you find a partner who's really freaked out by it and you want to take it out for a while).

3. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I had my PA put in about 10 years ago and have never regretted it a moment. I have stretched to a 2ga and recently had the frenum reopened and jewelry installed after not wearing it for years. The PA is a constant erotic enjoyable reminder that you have a cock swinging between your legs.

You do have to learn to pee standing up.
    Healing out is easy. Nipples hurt a whole lot more and take much longer to heal.

Fucking with the ring in is AMAZING. The stimulation and movement to this day, continues to provide incredible orgasms. Even wearing a rubber is more enjoyable with the PA.

Only downside is oral sex. Some partners can't accomodate the jewelery and my thickness. All you have to do then is take out the ring.

It certainly has been a source of pleasure in my case. But be really sure you want one, because a healed PA hole never closes like many other removed piercings will.

4. blackwood

blackwood New Member

thatjigga..

The up side statements are very interesting. Haven't had any exposure to the "piercing" but would wonder if anyone worries about it being torn out, by anyone malicious enough? I have seen pierced ear lobes that had to be surgically repaired after a "disagreement".

I suppose the answer is yes, and I have had A "lady) angry enough that she tried to break or otherwise disable my dick because it hurt (her). And, yes I had already given-uo entry.

blackwood

5. KinkGuy

Gold Member

If the piercing is placed properly (read by a well qualified professional piercer) and the guage is large enough the chances of an "accidental" tear are remote. As an act of violence, yes it could be ripped out. But then, if they were that intent on doing damage to your penis, it would probably happen with or without the ring.

One of the reasons a larger guage is always recommended is that small size jewelry can tear out easier in what is called the "cheese cutter" effect. A 10ga is the smallest ga most good piercers will install and usually recommend an upsize.

6. lilbear

lilbear Member

I agree with the above comments.
    I have had my PA for over three years and still love it. I currently wear a 2Ga that is perfect for me. don't want to go any larger. I have tried to wear smaller rings and they irritate both openings- so the 2Ga is great.
    the only time I take it out is for oral sex- it just seems to get in the way and most people don't know how to suck a cock with a PA. I belong to a gym, change in the locker room sit naked in the sauna and have never had problems. Do get looks sometimes and occasional questions. Have never had a problem.

7. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow. Huge bump. I didn't know this thread still existed.

I'm "thatjigga" as I've said in other posts before.

And I'm so over the "I want a PA" thing.

But this is proof that I was here before most of the people that post on the regular at LPSG. Join Date Jan 2000.

I'd probably get post banned if I said how old I was then.

Draft saved Draft deleted