Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Over the time that I have been on this site, I have posted a lot of photos as attachments. The attachments, unlike the photos posted in galleries and albums, may be viewed by anyone on the site, but the links to them are scattered among various threads. Now that I have discovered the "Attachments" link in the Control Panel, I thought that those without Gold Membership who have liked my photos might appreciate it if I were to assemble the links in one place. So here they are. Note that most of these photos are already posted in my gallery or my albums. I have used bold type to indicate my personal favorites.

Full body with hard-on:Soft:Butt profile:Back view:Just dick (mostly comparison shots): Measurement shots:Bulge shots:

Last edited by a moderator:

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, thanks for these. You are quite the specimen. How have I missed you all of this time?

OK, after taking a moment to go through all of the photos, my goodness you are HOT! I know you are proud of yourself :). Thanks again for posting.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There ought to be law against guys that look like you ever wearing clothes. You should be nude always. Okay, the exception would be the white shorts. HOT!!!!

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't look at too many galleries on here, but stumbled upon yours a while back. And it has become one of the few galleries I revisit from time to time.

Thanks for sharing your pics with non-Gold members.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There oughtta be a law...:wink:...I'm so glad you're such an exhibitionist!!:smile: I think to have such a great physique, in addition to your obvious 'charms', being a mature man...you must be a power of example for both gay and straight men! That shaving pic STILL drives me nuts...if I weren't so discreet, I'd use it as wallpaper on my pc, lol. Thanks for this post...I know I'll be revisiting it often!:biggrin1::cool: