Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow! you have the most amazing body, especially for your age (don't mean to be rude, just most guys your age posting pictures are slightly overweight), but I most certainly love it, and fantastic cock as well!

I love the pictures with a bit of fur also:)

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow! you have the most amazing body, especially for your age (don't mean to be rude, just most guys your age posting pictures are slightly overweight), but I most certainly love it, and fantastic cock as well!

I love the pictures with a bit of fur also:)
You're very observant! (especially for a boi of your age :wink::wink: )...CB is the BALLS!:smile:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bulge_soft is just too hot for words.
You need to stop teasing me like that. I know you're a straight man, but DAMN!
Oh, shit, shit, SHIT!! That wasn't supposed to go in there! That photo was part of my satirical "17 inches" thread: it's a bottle of shampoo in my pants! I wonder if anyone noticed that it looked wrong? I don't want to delete the photo because it's important in the thread to which it was originally linked, but I will ask an administrator to edit it out of the original post in this thread. Very embarrassing. :redface:

Oops! Edited to add: Thank you, PrincessTasha, Just_a_girl, Gaio, Luvmycock, and Cklover, for the comments, which are appreciated.

Edited again to add: At my request, Pecker has removed the link that I was concerned about.

Last edited:

D_mreg

Just Browsing
Media
:eek: Wow! You're seriously hot! Love the bathrobe pic - you look much hotter with a bit of hair on you.

You've just supplied me with my fantasy material for tonight :wink:

AliceWantsUncut

Experimental Member
Media
Your photos are incredibly sexy --all of them. Fantastic body. Hot Hot Hot. Thank you for letting us see.

My only concern is how tidy your house is. Anyone who has bookshelves and CD racks lined up like that (not to mention the photo organization), well.... it just makes me feel intimidated. And nervous.

Would you make hot fierce love all night, knocking over lamps and howling like an animal? Maybe. But if in the morning, when we're enjoying some coffee and you ask me to use a coaster... ? Sorry but that's a mood killer for me.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My only concern is how tidy your house is. Anyone who has bookshelves and CD racks lined up like that (not to mention the photo organization), well.... it just makes me feel intimidated. And nervous.

Would you make hot fierce love all night, knocking over lamps and howling like an animal? Maybe. But if in the morning, when we're enjoying some coffee and you ask me to use a coaster... ? Sorry but that's a mood killer for me.
The mood killing goes both ways, my dear.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks - yeah that's me ;) I have to say - I'm a bit of a neat freak myself!
Yes, I'd say you're pretty neat!! :naughty:

Edited to add: By "you" I mean, of course, the woman or women in Grem's photos. Whether they are identical with the person posting them may be doubted. A bit of searching with Tineye shows that this one, for instance, has already been posted in at least four other places, among them a nice series here. Notice that the girl's tits are nothing like the ones shown in Grem's other photos.

Last edited:

D_mreg

Just Browsing
Media
Wow - please take that down! I'm trying to keep from face off here.

Those pics are from before I got my implants last year - couldn't you tell that they're fake now?