Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow - please take that down! I'm trying to keep from face off here.

Those pics are from before I got my implants last year - couldn't you tell that they're fake now?
I find your story very unlikely, since your photos are posted in several different places. However, on the chance that what you say is true, you can put in a request to the administrators through the Support Center to have the link removed from my post. You will probably also want to have this post edited. It is too late for me to edit them myself. If you are not an impostor -- which I consider very unlikely, though not utterly impossible -- then I regret my mistake.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that you can delete posts. Please don't insult my intelligence.
You can delete posts within one hour of making them. After that, only administrators can remove them. Try to delete a post of yours that is more than one hour old and see.

In any case, assuming that you are the girl in the photos, how does a link on this site make any difference? The photos are posted on another site, over which nobody here has any control.

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some new ones that I just added to my gallery.
Sorry; I just did some editing to those photos (to obscure my face a bit further) and deleted the ones that I just posted. Here are the edited versions.

Attachments

Reactions: ThomGerry

teasun1

Just Browsing
Media
If you're my bf, I would like to give up everything I have! You just don't know how beautiful your body is!!!

Last edited:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dont give him any more praise. Yeah your ok...but nothing special. Everyones just giving him a big head!!

Boy, I never cease to be amazed by some of the douchebags who blow through here.

Nothing special?? My money says Cal (at 48) shames "devonrh09" (at about 12?) in both body and cock.

dober13

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nice dick, very nice dick calboner, i dont know if you already say it but, how tall are you?? and how much do you weigh??

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
they are amazing pics. can u show the pics of u in the suit!?
Okay; I'll attach some to this post.
Cal, I have in the past enjoyed your vids, but for some reason I cannot
get any of them to download now....no problem with other's vids...:shrug:
I just uploaded a different version of the first video. Maybe it will work better?

I have often had trouble with videos in the galleries. Sometimes they are very slow to load and sometimes they don't load at all. I doubt that it is anything peculiar to mine.
You sir are very lovely.
Thank you kindly. :tongue:
nice dick, very nice dick calboner, i dont know if you already say it but, how tall are you?? and how much do you weigh??
Five feet, nine inches tall, about 160 pounds. So my dick, erect, is about 11% of my height. :biggrin1:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: ThomGerry

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great pics as always. I also really enjoyed the video. It played for me, although I heard a lot of static. Not sure if that was video or something wrong on my end. Regardless, thanks!