For those women who like a completely shaved man (down there duh!)

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Kassokilleri2ff, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Kassokilleri2ff

I have shaved my pubes in the past. I haven't had a reason to do it in a long time, the last girl liked a bush. My new girl likes it shaved, and I remember when I used to shave I hated the fact that when I was done I felt like I looked funny with just my pubes shave and my legs and surrounding area are still hairy.

I figure, if you like your man shaved down there, then you must still like the fact that everything else is still hairy? I just feel silly for some reason, like if I shave one thing I have to shave it all which I certainly will not do! I'm just wondering what you think about that.

2. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    my gf likes a shaved crotch but hairy legs

3. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    shaved crotch/hairy legs looks really awkward

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Yeah, looks like a bald guy with sideburns.

5. pacman1062

pacman1062 Member

I've always been able to grow hair every where except my head. LOL. My lady friend liked me shaved down below, and to be honest I like it too. So, around the 4th of July she was shaving my head and talked me into letting her shave everything else as well. All the body hair gone. She loves it. We don't date, it's more like FWB's., but, boy does she like it. Amazingly, the only ppl that notice my legs & arms were shaved and made fun of me were ppl that I WON"T be sleeping with. LOL. The ladies I've been with since....really love it. It surprised the sh** out of me. So, for some reason shaving has really turned my luck around. May look dumb to some, but, if I'm getting laid.....I don't care. ;)

6. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I prefer trimmed. I like hair kind of all over guys, especially light stomach & chest hair I just love it. Shaving would be his personal choice, I could take it or leave it. The only time I would really complain is if he was fighting King Kong for the Hairy Award.

7. Jathe

Jathe New Member

Albums:
    I like being shaved down there, but I've been wondering what to do with the rest of my body as well. I just really love the feeling of being absolutely smooth there, it feels great, however after a day or so it starts to get bristly and if I shave it then it gets all red and annoyed (and because the hairs raise the follicles I always end up cutting myself). Same thing with my face, I have no idea how some people shave everyday...

8. shroomwithaview

shroomwithaview New Member

My lady loves that I shave before we meet. She hates flossing or picking pubes off her tongue when she deepthroats! Heck, she endures a Brazilian wax so it's just etiquette. I'm happy to oblige. A bonus is I dont get hot, sweaty pants, a veritable breeding ground for yeast infections.

The trick to avoid irritation is have a hot shower to swell out the wrinkles, shave slowly with a less than new razor to avoid cuts, run under cold water then use a moisturizer.

9. eurotop40

Gold Member

If you shave or epilate your pubes you should shave your chest too... then it does not look so terrible if you have hairy legs.

10. D_Ezdras Dingledonger

It seems to me that shaving down there should be pretty much a non-issue on a site like LPSG, where the cocks protrude so far from the bush that what does it matter if there's a little Amazon going on in the south? In fact, I can't remember any woman I went out with stating that she preferred it shaved because it just wasn't a problem either way. I noticed it again yesterday - I was being deepthroated and despite her best efforts, she was still about an inch or so off the pube line. Sure, with small dicks it's not uncommon for them to get lost in the jungle so to speak, but I sure don't think twice about leaving the bush for up to a month or so before giving it a trim. You don't look like you need to worry about it either, OP. So do what feels best for you.

11. Jathe

Jathe New Member

Albums:
    I only shave there when I'm IN the shower, it never seems to matter what I do... It's only the area above my junk that gets like this, I usually don't use shaving-cream, and it DOES seems smoother when I do, but I still seem to always bleed and get irritated etc...

Draft saved Draft deleted