For "Total Top" Guys

Goon: I've always been 100% versatile. I had one relationship with a top, he finally let me fuck him one night after he did some tina (what a surprise) and a bunch more times after that when he was in the same condition but never when he was sober. Most guys I've met were either 100% top or 100% bottom. Some made the excuse that my cock was too big but I felt like that was a cop out. Luckily I found someone like myself. We flip flop, we're both hung and it works out nicely.

Damn! I meant to put "Much lower HIV risk on top" as one of the options.

jonnypmann

Experimental Member
Media
My husband is a top and we occasionally play with others together. He tops because he likes the control factor. However he bottoms for me and enjoys it. So it's definately a control thing.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't really have the urge to get fucked, so I top by default. Although, there are a select few men who I would let fuck me I think. mmMMMMmmmm

Yes, its a control thing.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Goon@Jun 16 2005, 12:03 AM
I've always been 100% versatile. I had one relationship with a top, he finally let me fuck him one night after he did some tina (what a surprise) and a bunch more times after that when he was in the same condition but never when he was sober. Most guys I've met were either 100% top or 100% bottom. Some made the excuse that my cock was too big but I felt like that was a cop out. Luckily I found someone like myself. We flip flop, we're both hung and it works out nicely.

Damn! I meant to put "Much lower HIV risk on top" as one of the options.
[post=321021]Quoted post[/post]​

Who's Tina and how much did you pay her? :D

Seriously though, what is Tina?

warmsunshine

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Who's Tina and how much did you pay her? :D

Seriously though, what is Tina?
[post=321145]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I believe it refers to Crystal Methamphedamine. A really dangerous "party" drug that greatly lowers inhibitions and puts one at a higher risk of AIDS.

I don't do any kind of illicit drugs myself, so for any further details about what it does to you, you'll have to ask someone else.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My experience with guys on meth or coke is that they are totally useless in bed. Even if they get through the sex, they're up out of bed looking for another 'hit.' S

Goon: This was a long time ago, I'm clean and sober almost 10 years. The reason I mentioned it was because it turned a "total top" into a hungry bottom. Before that he wouldn't let me near his ass.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've just never had any desire to bottom. I'm sure I could take it, but I've never felt the 'craving' for a cock up my ass that so many bottoms describe to me. I'm pretty sure that at some time in the future I will give bottoming a try, but being a top is fine for me at the present because most of the guys who find me attractive tend to be bottoms. Even the straight guys who want to experiment with me are more curious about getting it up their butts than they are about screwing a man. I have no contempt for bottoms, not do I perceive them as less 'manly', it just seems to be that throwing my legs up wasn't the lot I was dealt.

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a control freak here, I don't like the idea of letting guys fuck me.

but, when i find 'the right guy' it will be a different deal. I know if I ever find him, he will be allowed to fuck me!

D

deleted111

In my opinion, being strictly a top is ridiculous. Its TOTALLY understandable that you are the way you are and can find others who like only taking it. FOr whatever reason.......its just my opinion that if you are in a relationship with someone that you should both be able to give and take. I just personally feel its part of a relationship....the give and take that encompasses so many things.

Nate

photina: I'm a total top, but only because that's what I enjoy. I've bottomed before and it's been fun, but I get into topping more...it's just what I like. I definitely don't think of bottoms as less masculine or more submissive...it takes chutzpah to be a good bottom, especially when the top's hung!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by nacard01@Jun 18 2005, 12:54 PM
In my opinion, being strictly a top is ridiculous. Its TOTALLY understandable that you are the way you are and can find others who like only taking it. FOr whatever reason.......its just my opinion that if you are in a relationship with someone that you should both be able to give and take. I just personally feel its part of a relationship....the give and take that encompasses so many things.

I understand your point, Nate, but consider this: I've been in only two serious relationships; most of my sexual experiences have been of a more 'casual' nature. Those two relationships were with guys who just so happened to be bottoms. I didn't plan it that way. Had they been tops or more versatile, I'm sure we would've taken turns topping and bottoming for each other, but that's not the way it was. Why should I have bottomed for them when that situation was not what either of us wanted? If I ever give up my ass, it will be in a relationship and at my partner's request. Until that time, I will continue to be strictly a top.

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 16 2005, 04:26 PM
I've just never had any desire to bottom.
[post=321287]Quoted post[/post]​
I voted that "I like to be in control", which I do to some extent, but the truth is that I'm like DMW, it's not something I've ever wanted to do.

tightfit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always like to give it rather than take it. I have taken it when drunk and enjoyed it (from what I remember) but when I'm sober taking it just doesn't appeal to me.

CharlieDick

1st Like
Media
First of all, male sex is much more than anal; don't forget oral. I enjoy being bottom because I can lie on my back and watch the top enjoy himself inside me. I can come before he does, usually.

But it's a size thing. I've had two guys insist they couldn't even suck me because 2.1 inches is too wide. When they see that much width, most bottoms are too scared to take it. Also, as hard as I get, it's almost impossible to shove my fat dick inside such a small hole.

The only guy I really remember fucking was 8 inches long and probably two inches wide; he wanted it and took it without me asking. He jumped on my dick while I was flat on my back and drove it inside him, the first time. Second time, he just laid on his back and told me to put it in.

I was lucky that the first guy who fucked me was only about 1.4 inches wide, and he knew how to take me slowly. Some big guys haven't been gentle, but I still enjoy it. I prefer getting screwed by more than 7 inches long and no more than 1.5 inches wide.

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to like to get fucked but at some point it changed and now I just plain don't like it! I like have a butt plug or something like that in my ass, but its the in and out motion that is uncomfortable. It doesn't "hurt" me, it's just a feeling that I really don't like. It's hard to describe.