For uncut guys who want to know having cut cock

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by tiahuaca, Dec 7, 2008.

1. tiahuaca

tiahuaca New Member

I had foreskin until 30 y.o. before I decided to get circumcision.
    I needed 10 years experiments, developed some techniques to imitate how circumcised guys feel with their cut cocks. I compare these two kind of cocks and some circumcision styles for getting the best choice for my cock.
    I have discovered that many anti-circs said are wrong and mislead.
    Hight-tight or moderate-tight circumcision offer the best pleasurabilities, more intense pleasure than uncut cocks can offer. While low-loose circumcision offer the worst pleasure.
    Low-tight or low-moderate offer better ejaculation handling with enough pleasurabilities.
    So we can choose which one is more important for us.
    I concern on pleasurability so I choose high-tight circumcision style.

Anti-circs can't explain there are many circumcision styles with different results (and maybe didn't know much about it, for most of them are uncut and never had experience being a cut guy and others are low-loose cut guys who never know the pleasure of having tight circumcised cock).

Here I give you some pics, it is specially for uncut guys who want to know the pleasure of having a circumcised cock.

Attached Files:

2. herkimer snow

herkimer snow New Member

I'm glad you're cut and happy. I'm glad I'm uncut and happy.

3. KIKEMAN29

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love my foreskin

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you're missing the point of many of us 'anti-circ' guys. Most of us are against infant circumcision...I.E. the child has no choice. I think a MAN should be the one who decides whether or not he gets his skin cut off. Had I been given the option (instead of being cut as an infant), I would not of been circumsized

5. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

I love that you love your foreskins and that you love being cut. :rolleyes:

6. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    whatever pulls your foreskin back....

7. D_skeaflea

D_skeaflea New Member

Most guys who get cut later in life say that it's improved their sex life, or had no effect.

" More than 98 per cent of men who are circumcised can enjoy the same levels of sexual satisfaction and performance as men who are not, according to a study of nearly 4,500 males published in the January issue of the UK-based urology journal BJU International.

Sexual satisfaction was more or less constant in the circumcision group -- 98.5 per cent on enrolment and 98.4 per cent after two years -- but rose slightly from 98 per cent to 99.9 per cent in the control group. This difference was not felt to be clinically significant.
    "

Circumcision Doesn't Reduce Sexual Satisfaction And Performance, Says Study Of 4,500 Men

Another study conducted by Szabo and Short found that the glans was equally keratinised in circumcised and uncircumcised males, and that keratinization had no significant effect on sexual pleasure.

8. tiahuaca

tiahuaca New Member

Most studies about cut-vs-uncut generalize all of circumcision status, but do not consider circumcision styles.
    When we summarize the worst (low-loose circumcisions) and the best (high/moderate tight circumcisions) we will get average, that's why the result is about 'the same levels of sexual satisfaction and performance'.

I've been waiting studies which separate every styles of cocks, not only cut-vs-uncut, but high-tight vs low-tight vs high-loose vs low-loose vs very-high-very-loose etc. (uncut = very high very loose).
    So we will get more accurate conclusions.

9. D_skeaflea

D_skeaflea New Member

Actually, i've been told by a few guys that being cut too high and too tight is actually painful and reduces enjoyment of sex. It's probably best to have a little mobile skin on the shaft.

Yeah, they've very recently begun to do studies on whether or not circumcision really affects sexual pleasure/overall enjoyment. One study finds that most men are unsatisfied with it, while three more say the complete opposite. Anecdotal evidence seems to have always been that circumcised men don't enjoy sex any less than uncut guys. Honestly, I don't think the NOCIRC guys started to feel the way they do about bwing circumcised until they were brainwashed into believing that they were mutilated and can never enjoy sex the way they're "supposed" to by other "intactivists".

As i've said before: It sucks that it was done to you when you were so young, without any proper analgesia and without your consent. But, men who've gotten it done later in life - with consent, and full anesthesia - have mostly said that they much prefer being cut. It obviously doesn't hinder sexual enjoyment.

10. D_Myer_Dogasflees

D_Myer_Dogasflees New Member

Take it from a cut man. Don't go anywhere near knives!

Not only have i lost 3/4 of the nevers on the organ which comprises most of ones thoughts, also i can't masturbate properly, it's not flexible enough, i have to crouch, upside down, with my knees touching my shoulders, just to get some movement. cant run or walk either, my boxers feel like sandpaper, and if it's not my boxers, then it's my penis head that gets stuck onto my leg, and it gets stuck there , if you get up too fast, it feels like something is ripping you

I can't understand why or how sane people can do this to themselves.

11. D_skeaflea

D_skeaflea New Member

And that proves my point that being cut too tightly is painful and inhibits sexual pleasure. As an adult, you get the choice of how you'd want it done.

12. tiahuaca

tiahuaca New Member

Everything excessive are not good.
    Of course if you get cut too tightly is painfull, while if you have too loose cock's skin is less pleasure.
    Pleasurability is like a curve, there is a peak in that curve, and that peak is high/moderate tight circumcision style.
    I think it is about 3 - 5 cm high, and the tightnes is about 0.5 - 1.5 cm movement at full erection. You can find your best using some of my technique (see my attachments).

See and try my attachments, so you will agree with me that cock's nerves are 'stretch sensitive'. The tighter your cock's skin, the better pleasurability. Of course it have a peak, so don't get too tight.
    Uncut cocks have intact nerves, but uncut cocks are too loose to get the peak of pleasure.
    The center of pleasure are around the base of your cock and around the 'neck' of your dick. Uncut cock fail having tight skin at the base and the neck all at once, so uncut cock fail to reach the peak of pleasure.
    While high/moderate tight cut cock has enough tightness at the base and around the neck all at once. That is the secret of cut cock better pleasurability.

13. needthesupport

needthesupport New Member

I can't imagine not knowing what it's like to have a tongue on and under my foreskin and have it tugged on with teeth. It seems like a blow job would be worthless if you were circumcised unless they could deep throat.

I don't even have to have the head of my penis sucked to get off during a blow job if I don't want.

Foreskin rules. When I was a kid I wanted to be circumcised like all the other kids to fit in, after becoming sexually active I'm soooo glad I did not.

14. SteveHd

Gold Member

That's subjective. In my experience the reverse is true.
    In obverse, cut cocks have cut nerves. :tongue:

15. tiahuaca

tiahuaca New Member

Don't imagine ....just trying .....
    If you are uncut, you can try using strap (see my first pic above, thousands uncut Europeans have used this strap to increase their pleasurability) or you can tighten your cock's skin by folding it and fixationed it by tape (see my second pic above).
    Try it ...feel it ....how tight cock's skin offer you a heavenly pleasure that cannot offer by a loose cock's skin.

Who say a blow job would be worthless for a cut cock ?
    Rubbing a cut cock's 'neck' with fingers is enough to give him a great feeling .... it is enough to give him a great climax, if he want.

A high/moderate tight circumcised cock has 'high pleasure sensitivity' but 'ticklish insensitive'.

While a loose uncut cock is 'ticklish sensitive' but has 'low pleasure sensitivity' (except he imitate a cut cock by tightened his skin using strap or tape).

Don't imagine .....but try it .......

#15 tiahuaca, Dec 13, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2008
  16. camchain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    just keep your foreskin pulled back, that is what i do. then you have the best of both worlds. 99% of the time mine is pulled back. have been doing this now for about 18 years now.

17. tiahuaca

tiahuaca New Member

What kind of circumcision style do you have ?
    Can you show me your cock pics ?

18. SteveHd

Gold Member

^
    Before I restored my foreskin, I'd say it was high and slightly loose.

I'd say I'm a "super grower" and when erect it was uncomfortably tight. My balls would get pulled up to and either side of my penis; rather uncomfortable.

I think the tightness of the skin contributed to curvature. That's a personal opinion.

Sorry, no pics, I'm very private minded about those things.

Foreskin restoration has completely changed everything! :biggrin:

#18 SteveHd, Dec 13, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2008
  19. tiahuaca

tiahuaca New Member

Preferably tightness be measured at full erect state, not at soft state. When your ball get pull up at full erect state, it is clear that your circumcision is over-tight.
    Everything excessive is not good.
    As I'd said before, I'm not agree to divide dicks in cut and uncut status, because so many circumcision styles with very different results.
    There are circumcision styles for sex endurance, and other styles for pleasure enhancement.
    You cannot generalize all that styles as a monolithic thing.

#19 tiahuaca, Dec 15, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  20. D_uvjhvb

D_uvjhvb New Member

wish i had my foreskin:mad:

Draft saved Draft deleted