For uncut guys who want to know having cut cock

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Preferably tightness be measured at full erect state, not at soft state. When your ball get pull up at full erect state, it is clear that your circumcision is over-tight.
Yeah, I agree it was "over-tight".

In my prior mention of "slightly loose" I was referring to flaccid state. It appears that loose versus tight is rated in erect state and so I'll revise my pre-restoration state to over-tight. :smile:

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
I'd seen (most pics & some live) many circumcised SE Asian cocks, hundreds circumcised MidEast penises (Turkish, Arabs) and thousands circumcised caucasian dicks (mostly American) ....and I saw 99% of them had a welldone circumcision.

Steve, I think you have a big and sexy cock .....is it true, buddy ?

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
Some cut cocks look cool, but I prefer to be uncut I can pull back and feel what a cut cock feel like in pant during work then when I done I can pull it back over my head and be fine. When my son was born, his mother and her girlfriend wanted him to be cut. I told her that how can she and her girlfriend know about a man cock expect for taking one in. I insist that my son should not be cut, if he decide to later in life that will be his choice. Atleast he has the option to choose. I think he will thank me when I tell him the story about his mom and her girlfriend.

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I insist that my son should not be cut, if he decide to later in life that will be his choice. Atleast he has the option to choose. I think he will thank me when I tell him the story about his mom and her girlfriend.

You may be surprised; Getting cut later in life involves FAR more money (cheapest you can get is about $1,000), many urologists refuse to do it if there isn't a medical reason, stitches are involved, he won't be able to beat off for about a month, etc. Also, he may or may not have a lot of people - especially girls - make fun of him. In fact, a lot of people in the US very much prefer cut guys, and actually refuse to sleep with/go down on uncut guys, especially teens as he'd be growing up. There's a chance that he could resent the idea that it wasn't just done before he ever had to worry about all of that.

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
Some cut cocks look cool, but I prefer to be uncut I can pull back and feel what a cut cock feel like in pant during work then when I done I can pull it back over my head and be fine.....

Pull foreskin back is not enough to make you can feel what a cut cock feel. You need to make your cock's skin tighter at the base and neck of your cock at the same time. It need a special technique that not so simple. It need a skill.
And every technique only imitate one facet of a circumcised cock, so you need several techniques just to make you feel a complete feel of having a cut cock.
You can try some techniques (look at my pics above), and let you get skilled enough using that.
After that you can tell me, how much pleasurability you can get with it.

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
If a girl makes fun of an uncut cock, she doesn't deserve it. Find a girl who likes you for who you are not for the skin on your penis or lack of it. Besides any baby boys born now will find a lot of company with foreskins when they reach puberty. Soon the rate will be 50/50 as more people see the pointlessness of a useless operation on infant males.

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not a woman, I don't know woman perspective on circumcision as good as mine.
Most prostitutes around the US military bases in Japan and Europe, are the witnesses of cut cocks sex performance compare to their local uncut guys. So you can ask them.
My concern is how to offer guys a better sexual pleasure.

Dinky7X7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read...
" More than 98 per cent of men who are circumcised can enjoy the same levels of sexual satisfaction and performance as men who are not, according to a study of nearly 4,500 males published in the January issue of the UK-based urology journal BJU International. Sexual satisfaction was more or less constant in the circumcision group -- 98.5 per cent on enrolment and 98.4 per cent after two years -- but rose slightly from 98 per cent to 99.9 per cent in the control group. This difference was not felt to be clinically significant."

How the hell would they know? I'll keep my foreskin, thank you very much, both my GF's and guys love it. I keep it squeaky clean and it just feels so good. I'll keep mine thank you very much.

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How the hell would they know?

Because it's a scientific study; It's the researcher's job to find out things by studying them with blinds, double-blinds, control groups etc. It's the only way to prove a claim in the scientific community. Anything else is just hear-say, or anecdotal evidence.

If you've been uncut all your life, how would YOU know? The only way a person can really tell, is if they were circumcised late enough in life to have experienced sex/masturbation both ways.

I'll keep my foreskin, thank you very much, both my GF's and guys love it. I keep it squeaky clean and it just feels so good. I'll keep mine thank you very much.
This coming from the guy who injects a HYPODERMIC NEEDLE FULL OF "CAVERJECT" INTO HIS OWN PENIS FOR SEXUAL REASONS.

Doesn't make the guys who willingly get circumcised for sexual reasons seem so crazy, now does it? People who get circumcised say that the only painful part of the procedure is the injections of local analgesia. It's "just a little prick", though. Right?

Last edited:

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
just keep your foreskin pulled back, that is what i do. then you have the best of both worlds. 99% of the time mine is pulled back. have been doing this now for about 18 years now.

I'm with you on that Camchain, since i was about 14/5 i've usually kept my skin behind the head, partly because as i grew it would settle there and partly because i like it.
I look cut, but have all the pleasure of a foreskin during sex, and i think the head will be a little less sensitive-which means sex lasts longer.

check out
http://autocirc-skinback.blogspot.com/

interesting reading, and pics.

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
If you are foreskinned, and have difficulties when using condom ... condom rolled back and the foreskin push condom off.
I have an advice ....
Fold the foreskin back, fixation it with tape until it look like a circumcised cock ....and then use condom

It is not only make condom stay cover the penis ...but will give an uncut guy an experience ....a more intense high level of pleasure that only can be felt by a circumcised guy ....
I advice all of uncut guys to try this ....and you will agree with me that one of circumcision's benefit is increasing pleasureability .... I challenge all of nocirc's fans to try this technique.

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is interesting how often this debate resurfaces. With a survey or study it is nearly impossible to get truely scientific results. To prove the question if men were more or less satified after adult circumcision you would need to be able to monitor/record brain wave activity, muscle, nerve, bio-chemical changes, ect., during sexual activity before and after circumcision, and then analytically compare the rersults. There have been a sex related studies like this, but I don't think any were testing guys while having sex before and after circumcision. (This might not be a bad idea for a real life study. Any one know how to apply for a government grant?) Survey studies can be influenced by so many factors. How was the survey worded? Order of the questions? Was it fill in the blank, multiple choice, or oarl response. Was the peson asking the survey questions male or female? Location of testing? (clinical setting, online survey, Senior Frog's in Cancun during spring break) The variables are nearly unending. Then there is the interpretation of the results. "98% + satisfied with sex after circumcision." Does that mean sex is of equal quality before and after circ. or does it mean the guy can still cum during sex therefore it equals satifaction? Then there is the psychological factors. And on and on and on. It too subjective and too easily influnced to be definitive.

I look at it in this overly simlified way. Take a classic 60's muscle car for example. There are absolute purest who believe if the car is not completely factory original it is ruined. Any modification or repairs has deminished it; therefore it has less joy to offer. Others believe it is just a starting point and the modifications, let's say a chop top, is an impovement and will enhance the enjoyment one gets from its use.

All this being said it comes down to a matter of personal choice. As for me, speaking from personal expeience as a man who got cut a 30, I preferred the foreskin. Yes, sex is good, but there is a difference. Did getting cut ruin my sex life? No. Is it better? No. I have notice a little loss in sensitivity, but that might be age. Me and my wife miss playing with the foreskin. Masturbation was easier with a foreskin and a little more intense. There are a few pleasures the foreskin can give as it is slid back and forth over the head, but nothing a well lubed hand or warm set of lips can't do. Then again, it is a little easier to put a condom on a cut cock. If I had the choice to make again, I would not get the circumcision. As far as sex involving penatration, I notice little difference. There are a few tricks with the foreskin during oral sex I miss. I have re-learned how to masturbate with out a foreskin, but my still struggles masturbating me.
My advice: If it is not medically needed, don't. If it is a need/desire like plastic surgery, then treat it as you would any other elective surgery. If it is going to make you feel better emotionally/psychologically and cause you no harm, then why not!

Most studies about cut-vs-uncut generalize all of circumcision status, but do not consider circumcision styles.
When we summarize the worst (low-loose circumcisions) and the best (high/moderate tight circumcisions) we will get average, that's why the result is about 'the same levels of sexual satisfaction and performance'.

I've been waiting studies which separate every styles of cocks, not only cut-vs-uncut, but high-tight vs low-tight vs high-loose vs low-loose vs very-high-very-loose etc. (uncut = very high very loose).
So we will get more accurate conclusions.

Where can I find pictures of these different types of circumcisions? because I'm kinda curious as to what type of circumcision I was given. I just figured that different doctors did it different ways. Maybe you all could help me determine what type I am, take a look at my gallery.

D_Lachtmadder Longhorne

Account Disabled
Media
This to me is like reformed smokers who become know it all on the subject and try to convince others of their originality and why you should do it. I see it like this, if you're uncut the nerves on your dick are intact and sensitive, if you are cut the nerves in your dick are cut off along with the natural state of your penis, so I don't see how there can be more sensation in that. But to each his own, if you are happy with what you have done to yourself, so be it. Good Luck convincing the masses of your findings, most will not buy into it. Good way to get others to look at your dick BTW.

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
Where can I find pictures of these different types of circumcisions? because I'm kinda curious as to what type of circumcision I was given. I just figured that different doctors did it different ways. Maybe you all could help me determine what type I am, take a look at my gallery.

Dear R,
....great ...you have a long cock ...
I see that your cock's skin look very very loose for a long dick.
I think you are uncircumcised.

Wanna know about circumcision styles ? Use google for searching.
Here I post some pics.

Attachments

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
.......... I see it like this, if you're uncut the nerves on your dick are intact and sensitive, if you are cut the nerves in your dick are cut off along with the natural state of your penis, so I don't see how there can be more sensation in that. ......

Cock's nerves are consist of ticklish and pleasure sensitive nerves.
Circumcision cut off ticklish ones, but remain the pleasure sensitive nerves.
That's why circumcised cocks look less sensitive (far more ticklish resistant) but still get more and more pleasures.

Uncut cock's skin is so loose, it's analog to widow's vagina ....loose skins, wrinkles, less friction and less pleasure.
While tight skin of a cut cock is analog to virgin's vagina ....tight, more friction, and high pleasure....

If you are uncut, please try my techniques, so you will know what I mean.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Hey Big R,

You have an awesome cock dude. It's huge. But i am also gunna have to say, you are uncut. :biggrin1:

You don't have any scar that i can see. You have your full frenum and if you look at the veins you don't see any breaks when it would have been cut. Because your cock is so big, and your foreskin is short you look almost cut insince the skin stays back.

I have a buddy who has a big cock like you and a short foreskin, and he didn't know he was uncut for like 30 years. He always assumed he was cut. He never talked about it with his mom until one day it came up that she left him uncut, which was news to him...

What does your cock look like completely soft?
Why do you think your are cut?

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
ha..ha..ha....sometimes uncut guy realize that a cut guy is an uncut who pullback his foreskin. and sometimes uncut guy thing that he was circumcised ...

they have to learn so much

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry, but so do you. You may love your circumcision, but many of us don't care about your circumcision or how great it is, and the last thing we want to do is follow your ill-conceived advise about nerves, etc., and get cut. If foreskin works for us, we're doing fine. All your reasons for getting cut are marginal at best, and I have as many reasons to stay intact. This is a pointless thread.