Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
An orgasm's an orgasm. :biggrin1:
You've never had one orgasm that was any better than any other?

And the stages of arousal are the stages of arousal, but remarkably few cut guys seem to show much interest in them, which is telling in itself.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Really? Why?
Here's a Danish study which finds a lot of dysfunction.
New Danish study: male circumcision causes sexual problems for both sexes

Yes...and see also www.sexasnatureintendedit.com .

......... How could it make no difference to sensation. ........QUOTE]

yes how could ......if you only imagine .....
but it had happened ...when you have experienced it .....

there are so many circumcision styles with different level of pleasure, some of them present you more higher pleasure than uncut state.
you could only understand if you have tried it.

Just how many, exactly, of these "many circumcision styles" have you personally experienced? How do you know that there are "different levels of pleasure" with different types; how do you measure those "levels"?

Consider once more: "how could it make no difference to sensation" when you have lost up to one-third or more of your total foreskin and its 20,000+ specialized pleasure-giving nerve endings (including differing amounts of the exquisitely sensitive inner foreskin), all of the ridged band, and in the majority of cases all or most of the frenulum...??? Also, you fail to take into account that extended, luxurious foreplay is a great part of sexual sensation and pleasure. My extensive experience with a very large number of circumcised men shows me (yes, it's anecdotal, but also experiential) that not only is your vaunted longer time to orgasm not an advantage (intact men generally have, in actual fact, better control of orgasm timing than do altered ones), but rather a distinct disadvantage in many, many cases: circumcised men most often get very little pleasure from foreplay, and tend to want to rush to the Big O in order to finally be able to feel something. (See Snozzle's observation, Link 61.)

Last edited:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you're missing the point of many of us 'anti-circ' guys {intactivists). Most of us are against infant circumcision...i.e., the child has no choice. I think a [fully informed, adult] MAN should be the one who decides whether or not he gets his skin cut off.

'Nuff said. (Except, maybe, to add that your motive for encouraging others to get circumutilated is a tad suspect.)

irregulargrid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it appears you are the arrogant one, going off when you appear to not know many facts about these issues. Are female genital parts more valuable;e than male genital parts? Is a woman’s pleasure from intact genitals something to protect whereas a man does not deserve intact genitals and related pleasure? There is quite a bit of female circumcision ( FGM ) misinformation that is out there. Most FGM is cli to ral hood and/or la bia cutting. Some of it is just a nick or small cut. You opine that FGM as way different from MGM (male circumcision). IMO FGM is always heinous, but it is very comparable to MGM (baby boy pe n is parts cutting) as to loss of tissue and nerve damage. Also, the reasons they are pushed are identical, looks, dull sexual pleasure (yes that is a historical basis of male circumcision) hygiene and disease prevention (there are at least two studies that show FGM (cli to ral hood and #### cutting) lowers a womans HIV risk by over 50%). Male and female genital cutting are different as men and women are different and FGM in particular has many varieties. But IMO cl it oral hood and lab ia cutting (the most prevalent of the FGM practices) is less severe and less sexually damaging than male circumcision as practiced here in the US. That does not make it okay, but it must be kept in mind that male circumcision amputates more pleasure giving nerve endings than the entire cl itor is has.Male circumcision is nerve damage -- a cutting off about 20000 fine touch and stretch sensing nerve endings and removing a source of pleasure from the male FOR LIFE. This is 2/3 of the total pleasure source amputated! This is nerves, blood vessels, protective covering and pleasure zones taken away from a human before the human can experience this. The dynamics and function and pleasure from sex and masturbation of the penis is harmed for good.If you are against FGM like I am you should also be against MGM.
JacknoKnife
thank God nobody ever cut my foreskin off! EVERYBODY I've met with a cut willy is envious of uncut guys, so many reasons (most mentioned here)

irregulargrid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it appears you are the arrogant one, going off when you appear to not know many facts about these issues. Are female genital parts more valuabl;e than male genital parts? Is a woman’s pleasure from intact genitals something to protect whereas a man does not deserve intact genitals and related pleasure? There is quite a bit of female circumcision ( FGM ) misinformation that is out there. Most FGM is cli to ral hood and/or la bia cutting. Some of it is just a nick or small cut. You opine that FGM as way different from MGM (male circumcision). IMO FGM is always heinous, but it is very comparable to MGM (baby boy pe n is parts cutting) as to loss of tissue and nerve damage. Also, the reasons they are pushed are identical, looks, dull sexual pleasure (yes that is a historical basis of male circumcision) hygiene and disease prevention (there are at least two studies that show FGM (cli to ral hood and #### cutting) lowers a womans HIV risk by over 50%). Male and female genital cutting are different as men and women are different and FGM in particular has many varieties. But IMO cl it oral hood and lab ia cutting (the most prevalent of the FGM practices) is less severe and less sexually damaging than male circumcision as practiced here in the US. That does not make it okay, but it must be kept in mind that male circumcision amputates more pleasure giving nerve endings than the entire cl itor is has.Male circumcision is nerve damage -- a cutting off about 20000 fine touch and stretch sensing nerve endings and removing a source of pleasure from the male FOR LIFE. This is 2/3 of the total pleasure source amputated! This is nerves, blood vessels, protective covering and pleasure zones taken away from a human before the human can experience this. The dynamics and function and pleasure from sex and masturbation of the penis is harmed for good.If you are against FGM like I am you should also be against MGM.
JacknoKnife
thank God nobody ever cut me! every cut guy I've ever met met says he is sorry it happened; for most of the reasons above

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
'Nuff said. (Except, maybe, to add that your motive for encouraging others to get circumutilated is a tad suspect.)

OOPS, MY BAD! :redface: The "'Nuff said" applies, of course, to Unabear's comment (Link 4). The parenthetical comment refers, obviously, to Tiahuaca and his misguided, injurious proselytizing.....

Last edited:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Where can I find pictures of these different types of circumcisions? because I'm kinda curious as to what type of circumcision I was given. I just figured that different doctors did it different ways. Maybe you all could help me determine what type I am, take a look at my gallery.

I'll join the chorus and opine that, judging from your photographs, you are not circumcised at all, but intact. Maybe just a naturally short foreskin. See Vindicator's explanation (Link 38).

But if you're still interested in the various styles, check out www.circlist.com. (Be forewarned, however, that its text is, as to be expected, riddled with egregious inaccuracies, either by intent or from ignorance.)

Last edited:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I found out yesterday that my BF has to get cut. Not completely, but cut none the less. He has a very tight frenulum which has been giving him problems with tearing and scarring for several years. I think this surgery is what's referred to as a frenulum breve. He said the doctor said he had a basic "design flaw" and added that this is the least invasive surgery. If it does not help the problem, and only time would tell, circumcision would be next but because BF has a short foreskin in the firstplace (it only covers half of his glans when standing but completely when sitting) he thinks this would be the best first step.

Advice may be far too late by now, if your BF has already tried some remedy. But just in case:

There seems to be some confusion here: "frenulum breve" (meaning "short frenulum") is your BF's condition, not an operation. Was his doctor talking about partial circumcision as a first measure, and later, if necessary, a complete procedure? Or was he referring to frenuloplasty? Even a partial circumcision completely removes most of the most sensitive parts: the penile "lips," the ridged band, thousands of pleasure-sensitive nerve endings in the outer and inner foreskin, and--obviously in this case--the frenulum. Frenuloplasty (not frenulectomy, be it noted) is, on the other hand, a much less invasive and less damaging procedure, designed to lengthen the frenulum instead of removing it or any other tissue. If there's still time, be sure to have the doctor explain it and consider its feasibility.

Last edited:

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
........ How could it make no difference to sensation. ........QUOTE]

yes how could ......if you only imagine .....
but it had happened ...when you have experienced it .....

there are so many circumcision styles with different level of pleasure, some of them present you more higher pleasure than uncut state.
you could only understand if you have tried it.

When 100% hard everything is tight down there there for it is not necessary to get cut.

CI-0 kinda of tight

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...here [are the last two sentences] in the first study:

Adult circumcision does not adversely affect sexual function. The increase in the ejaculatory latency time can be considered an advantage rather than a complication.

So, where is the dysfunction here ?
===========================================================================
To begin with, the study is scientifically flawed. And the answer to that question depends on just how narrowly one defines "dysfunction." If one means only ED, then I will concede that, however overwhelmingly likely it is that the procedure is indeed a major culprit, there is as yet no absolutely definitive answer. However, the definition should apply to all aspects of sexual performance, including masturbation and intercourse. As for the first one, watch numbers of j/o vids. See the way a few circumcised men have a comparatively easy time of it, but many have to go through penis-punishing pressure and complicated hand/finger movements to achieve what for intact men is easy and comfortable. The need for lubricant in itself indicates some dysfunction. For the significant dysfunctions in heterosexual intercourse, I refer again to www.sexasnatureintendedit.com. There one will also learn that the above-quoted study's last sentence makes sense only if one considers, say, intoxication rather than sobriety "an advantage rather than a complication" to clear thinking...not to mention to sexual activity. Ask many a woman how much she enjoys being pummeled interminably with hard, jolting jackhammer jabs, enduring that treatment until the circumcised man can finally reach orgasm. The foreskin allows a man to stroke more gently and to time his "ejaculatory latency" much more accurately. And then there's the big dysfunction of losing most of one's penile sensitivity through the sadistic removal of most of the pleasure-giving nerves and structures in the foreskin. The glans itself is not the most sensitive part--not even when it remains internalized and protected, as biology intended, rather than being externalized to dry out and keratinize.

Last edited:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
both my father and father-in-law were cut as adults and are much happier.

This is an intriguing statement, Colgan (and I'm quite serious, not sarcastic). It fires my interest and makes me crave to learn more about the situation. Could you tell us more, say, about how you know that both underwent the procedure; did they discuss it with you? At about the same time and age? Independent decisions or after talking it over between themselves? Any negative aspects, complications, or dissatisfactions with the surgical results and healing? And what were the problems/conditions/attitudes that caused them to opt for it? In what way/s are they happier? If for cosmetic reasons, what do they prefer about the new condition and look? If more satisfying sex, in what way/s; did they discuss those details with you...and if so, did they volunteer the information or did you request it? Did you see either or both penises before the procedure...and/or after? Your opinions/reactions? Etcetcetc...???

Would be grateful if you'd feel inclined to oblige by responding... :smile:

P.S. I note on a poll that you were between 21 and 25 when you first saw a circumcised penis ((which indicates that you're intact, if I may be nosy [rude?] enough to inquire? :redface:)). I frequently saw my father's from the very earliest years, long before I can remember what might have been the first time. Just when I saw anyone else's I can't begin to recall.

---Wait, wait, wait just a dogboned minute here [one of my frequent homages to Pogo]--THIS JUST IN: I've found that you are a urologist! That might help to answer some of my questions, and certainly should mean more insight on your part. Perhaps your father and father-in-law actually consulted you? Perhaps you yourself performed the operations? Did you advise them for or against the procedure, or fully inform them and accept their decisions? And very pertinent: what are your opinions and attitudes toward circumcision per se, both as a man and as a physician...?

Last edited:

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
Just how many, exactly, of these "many circumcision styles" have you personally experienced? How do you know that there are "different levels of pleasure" with different types; how do you measure those "levels"?

Almost all of circumcision styles I have personally 'experienced'.
Yes, because former days when I was uncut, I had developed some techniques to simulate many circumcision styles.
That's why I know exactly their different levels of pleasure.
Here I give you some techniques, it is specially for uncut guys who want to know the pleasure of having a circumcised cock.
If you are uncut, you can try it.

Attachments

B_reid96816

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think you're missing the point of many of us 'anti-circ' guys. Most of us are against infant circumcision...I.E. the child has no choice. I think a MAN should be the one who decides whether or not he gets his skin cut off. Had I been given the option (instead of being cut as an infant), I would not of been circumsized

Well said!

sailor666666

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I live the best of both worlds. I have the perfect fit foreskin which I just retract and leave like that and it stays there comfortably through sex and after. There is no bunching up, in fact others who have seen it assume I am circumsized. It was a bit uncomfortable and sensitive for about two months. I have had it retracted on and off for around two years. The glans has become less sensitive which is a plus for lasting longer and it does not get humid or sweaty. I prefer the circ look so I leave it back. But at least I have a choice of how I want to look from day to day.

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
I had received many private message/email from guys who had tried my techniques.
And all of them said that they experienced a better pleasure than before.
And some guys had taken decisions to get circumcision, and satisfied with their new state.
Thank you for all of you who had tried my techniques.
I hope my experiences and my techniques are usefull for you.

confused_guy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Almost all of circumcision styles I have personally 'experienced'.
Yes, because former days when I was uncut, I had developed some techniques to simulate many circumcision styles.
That's why I know exactly their different levels of pleasure.
Here I give you some techniques, it is specially for uncut guys who want to know the pleasure of having a circumcised cock.
If you are uncut, you can try it.

I don't get this to work at all

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*ROFLMFAO!*

Hey, if a consenting adult male wants this pointless operation, more power to 'em! IMHO, circumcised cocks look NASTY. But so do bad breast enhancements. Knock yourself out.

Sexual pleasure is highly subjective, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Reactions: Gasping305

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Everything excessive are not good.
Of course if you get cut too tightly is painfull, while if you have too loose cock's skin is less pleasure.
Pleasurability is like a curve, there is a peak in that curve, and that peak is high/moderate tight circumcision style.
I think it is about 3 - 5 cm high, and the tightnes is about 0.5 - 1.5 cm movement at full erection. You can find your best using some of my technique (see my attachments).

See and try my attachments, so you will agree with me that cock's nerves are 'stretch sensitive'. The tighter your cock's skin, the better pleasurability. Of course it have a peak, so don't get too tight.
Uncut cocks have intact nerves, but uncut cocks are too loose to get the peak of pleasure.
The center of pleasure are around the base of your cock and around the 'neck' of your dick. Uncut cock fail having tight skin at the base and the neck all at once, so uncut cock fail to reach the peak of pleasure.
While high/moderate tight cut cock has enough tightness at the base and around the neck all at once. That is the secret of cut cock better pleasurability.

I don't have pleasure areas at the base of my cock, the pleasure increases the closer one gets to the head.

Am I the only one?