For uncut guys

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by nakedone, Mar 29, 2010.

1. nakedone

nakedone New Member

Those of you who are uncut, like me, how do you think you escaped being circumcised? Did you father protect you from this common societal ritual, or were there other reasons.

Also, have you ever wished you were cut, and have you considered having it done as an adult?

Finally, for you men who ARE cut, have you ever wished you still had your foreskin?

2. Massivewilly

Massivewilly New Member

Hey I live in England, and its mostly unheard of here, am so glad no doctor has ever came near me and cut my foreskin off, couldn't imagine my dick without it

3. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    NakedOne, you seem to be proceeding from the assumption that circumcision is a much more common practise than it actually is. That it is the default position, in fact. Which is very much not the case. It's a rather Ameri-centric viewpoint really.

I escaped circumcision because where I come from - ie, not America - there is no reason to circumcise boys at all, unless it is for legitimate medical reasons.

As to whether I wish it were otherwise - no. Not for a second.

I had one frenemy in college who had to be circumcised as an adult because of phimosis - a too tight foreskin which could not be pulled back naturally without extreme pain. But it was a decision he agonised over - literally and figuratively.

In my own case, I was also rather too tight for comfort in my youth, but frequency of use stretched my foreskin to the point where it is no problem anymore.

I am against the practise, as you might have gathered. I am glad that it is becoming less common. I am against body modification of any kind for anything other than legitimate medical reasons, in fact. But hey, that's just me.

4. cdunstan1

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mama was born in Italy, Pops was first generation Greek-American. The only reason they saw for circumcision was if you were Jewish (which I'm not). Both my bro and I are unclipped.

I wished I looked like the other dudes. Esp when I went to prep school. But now I love my skin to death.

5. DAYSGuy67

DAYSGuy67 Member

Albums:
    I'm cut... born in the USA and wish I were uncut

6. titan1968

titan1968 Active Member

Albums:
    Uncut here. What lvsxy808, my fellow Canadian said....

It used to be common practice in Canada in the 1960s and 1970s, but it isn't practised very much today.

#6 titan1968, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  7. catman

Gold Member

Family tradition here....not sure where it started but...doesn't matter- I was told by my pop that if I had kids/sons...not to cut them...made sense to me... I told my sons the same thing, I have an uncut grandson and nephew so....

8. D_Boeing Boink

D_Boeing Boink New Member

I am the last of eight, three older brothers. We are all uncut. I think it was because I was born during WWII and my parents were very poor and unable to afford such luxuries. Additionally as best as I can remember my father was uncut. He died when I was very young and my mother raised five children and he passed.

9. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

Uncut because my dad wouldn't allow it. He had to be circumcised at 15. He said it was so painful, he did not want me to suffer. I, did, at one point wish I had been. I was THE ONLY GUY in P.E. that was uncut. Took lots of teasing. Later, discovered they were envious.

10. caltan

caltan New Member

Albums:
    Who cares? In the end they both work and feel great! Enjoy what you have, whatever it may be!

11. SR_Manny Manparts

SR_Manny Manparts New Member

I just wasn't circumcized. Mainly because I was born in Puerto Rico.

12. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

Im from the UK, but i was fortunate not to be Cut. My nan is Jewish, in nothing but name, and she raised my mum catholic (see? She was a terrible Jew, lol). But she still said i should have been cut.

At around 6-7, i got a urinery Infection and luckily managed to sort it out with pills.

Im happy, because i love my long foreskin, and it looks great, and i like the gentle smell (although, you gotta keep it clean ofcourse). There have been times when i have thought of being cut, but why bother? Both Cut or nor are great!

Its time we stoppped the hate. Cut or not, unite and fuck!

13. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, to be strictly accurate, I'm British now living in Canada but also lived in the states for 7 years so... I've kinda seen all varieties.

14. AliceWantsUncut

AliceWantsUncut New Member

nice

15. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    My son's parents Both objected to having it done, for religious reasons. What is this 'your father protected you' bias? I had as much say as his dad on it.

16. closetbi

closetbi New Member

My dad literally said, "what the fuck are you doing? you're not cutting any of my boy's manhood."

17. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Quoting myself to apologize - to say that after having lived in three countries I've "seen it all" is as arrogant and Western-centric as I was accusing NakedOne of being. Mea culpa.

18. ohioboxerbriefs

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well my mom is a nurse, and she said that when my brother and i were born there was no point in doing a useless procedure.

In high school i wished and wanted to get cut alot. basically becasue i was the only uncut guy i knew.

but now im glad i still have my skin.

19. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Mostly it's heritage - Italian-American - as has been said, "when younger wanted to be like the others" but am HAPPY now!

20. gunit56_17

gunit56_17 New Member

Albums:
    was cut...a mid 50's baby so I am sure that explans a lot. My father was not and I soooooo wish I had not been cut. Although it is a loose cut and at times I do look uncut I would rather have my skin been left in tact....

Draft saved Draft deleted