Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My parents asked the ob/ped dr. and he said that circumcision was not necessary and that his own sons were not circumcised. So, if it wasn't for the Dr.'s sons, why should their own son be circumcised?

Ironically (or not), one of the largest groups of intact guys in the US is doctors' sons, and it doesn't really seem to matter whether the doctor is the dad, the mom, or if both are. This is borne out in forums all over the web, and it's amazing how many people have a story similar to yours. Yet most docs are reluctant to speak out one way or the other, and most will happily cut any kid the parents want done. A byproduct of our fee-for-service system? Just about every jurisdiction outside the US that has gone to single-payer, salaried medical services has rapidly done away with circ, as have many HMOs in the US. The procedure doesn't fit in the model. But wherever it can be billed separately to insurance, it generally persists.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I appreciate all the good feed-back about foreskins. The one thing I am learning, which I already suspected, is that circumcision is rarely, if ever, necessary. I believe that any foreskin, with the proper exercise, can be stretched enough to retract over the head of the cock.

In my own case, I did not know anything about "retraction" until an older friend pointed out that I would need to stretch the foreskin enough to push it back, in readiness for the time when I would fuck women. So, I did the "exercise" he recommended until I was able to retract the foreskin in a short time. At first it was very tight and painful, but with repeated exercise, it became much easier.

None of the women I have fucked have ever complained about the fact I still have my foreskin. My wife tells me that when we fuck she can feel my skin sliding in and out of her cunt, which gives an added enjoyment. She says she also prefers my uncut cock to the cut cocks of fellows who fucked her before me, including her first husband, who, although he was somewhat bigger did not fuck as well as I do.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
its a familly thing here, brother and I are uncut, my 3 sons are uncut, my nephew is uncut, father and grandfather are uncut...oh and grandson is uncut (oh to be really really old!)