For uncut guys

Great_guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my friend told me that he ejaculates into his foreskin while having a closed grip so that he would not make a mess. does anyone else do that?

Biguncut9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done it. It is a nice option to avoid a mess, however you can't fully enjoy yourself because you have to slow down to make sure the grip is right.

fun21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do this all the time, mostly cause I don't want a cum covered chest every day of the week, lol.

Also... I don't think it really kills the experience that much, I kinda like the feeling of my load gushing into my foreskin all around my head.

Andrenell

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My head get's too big and my skin too short when I am ready to cum... does not work for me.. but I dated a guy that did it, and it was rather cool to see. He would swolow my load, cum and then walk over to the toilet and empty his foreskin..! The linen was always clean after a hot session, and we did not have to run around and get kleenex at a crucial stage :)

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My head get's too big and my skin too short when I am ready to cum... does not work for me.. but I dated a guy that did it, and it was rather cool to see. He would swolow my load, cum and then walk over to the toilet and empty his foreskin..! The linen was always clean after a hot session, and we did not have to run around and get kleenex at a crucial stage :)

my experience almost identical to this, can't get my skin over .especially at the moment of shooting. But havin guy that can is good.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Also... I don't think it really kills the experience that much, I kinda like the feeling of my load gushing into my foreskin all around my head.

That is quite a nice sensation, with the sudden ballooning separating the head & the foreskin. Only ever do it when I really don't want to make a mess (e.g.when fully clothed & don't have anything else to catch. Handy though.

locomiax

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yes i have done that many times in certains circunstances like being in a dorm. but in my case as i cum a lot most of the cum still stay in the uretra close to the pee hole because of the preasure of the rest of semen already out filling the prepuce and making like a bag (it looks weird if you look at it because it is like a huge extra ball in the top of your cock) after that. I hold it enaugh till my cock gets soft and then go to the toilet and i release all the nectar falling in the lavatory, then i clean my cockhead then a shower. Sometimes it hapens to me when i have nocturn polutions (like when you are dreaming having sex while asleep) and you wake up just before cum i hold quickly the prepuce for that purpose so i dont make a mess in bed.

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
that was my only form of birth control for about 10 years. x wife was allergic to the pill, and all spermicides, the iud hurt me...so the 'pull out and pinch off the foreskin, then dump the load in the toilet' was the only real option. - it sucked.

my friend told me that he ejaculates into his foreskin while having a closed grip so that he would not make a mess. does anyone else do that?

yeah I have, it works, you have to pull from the base when you cum and it oozes out instead of shooting

Pompeynate

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also can't do it as I can't pull my foreskin completely over the head when I'm fully hard...

If I really wanted to avoid making a mess I would have what we call over here a "Posh Wank", wanking with a condom on... :biggrin1:

pen_1

Experimental Member
Media
yea.. i tried it before... well i am still doing it sometimes. but when you clean your penis, make sure you use good quality tissue. otherwise bits from the tissue will be stuck on your glans..