For Uncut Guys

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by HungDaddy, Aug 8, 2007.

1. HungDaddy

HungDaddy New Member

Albums:
    Im circumcised and always wanted to know what it would feel like to have a foreskin im kinda curious and would like for you to tell waht it feels like to have one. Do you like it? or you dont cut guys are welcome to participate too i wanna know if another cut guy feels the same curiosity

2. Welkes

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well I don't know, it's like ask someone how does it feel having a thumb or a foot or whatever. It's there. Only when is gone I could tell you what it was like. I only can say that when my penis is real hard the foreskin cannot cover my glans, because there is to little foreskin. When it's not erected the skin feels very spacious and elastic.

3. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    its kinda werid having a foreskin now that i think about it, its the only part of my body where the skin feels like its been cut away and your feeling just the piece of sin do you get what i mean? it kleeps the head nice and moiste all the time, you dont have to use lube while masterbating and you can also have a kind gently wank while just moving the skin over the head with no pressur from your hand.

in short its great and if i confused anyone im sorry but i confuse myself on this post too lol.

4. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love ny foreskin, cannot imagine removing it

5. HungDaddy

HungDaddy New Member

Albums:
    thats what im looking for to tell me if u like having it or if u dont or if it doesnt matter

6. Welkes

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    like it, would not thinking about removing it

7. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    whould never ever remove mine, no way no how and i would implore every would be parent not to have your sons/future sons butchered in this way, if they want it removed give them the choice when they are old enough to make it.

8. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like having a foreskin yeah, i've always felt a little sorry for guys who didnt have the choice to keep theirs. I dont agree with circumcition unless its medically nessacary.

I have a comfy, loose skin. Its warm, moist and soft and stops your glans touching anything os i think it keeps uncut guys more sensative than our cut fellow man.

Mine doesnt retract by itself, its too loose and long but then when it rolling over your glans it feel cool, plus it traps any pre keeping it all kinda moist.

Plus if you pinch the end closed when you pee, it balloons out and look really funny, lol. Im also a fan of docking (another mans glans under your own foreskin) and im looking forward to giving that a go one day.

On the down side, if you go for days and i mean 'days' without pulling it back to clean your glans in the shower it can have a bit of a minging scent to it and a little smegma, something i dont think cut guys have to worry about because your glans are always in contact with your underware.

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I'm jumping at this opportunity to tell you about the pleasure of having my foreskin, HungDaddy. I really can't imagine not having it for several reasons, as follows: often when I masturbate my foreskin causes a 'popping' sound as it covers and uncovers my dick head. This just brings into play an additional sense (sound) involved in my dick play. As has been pointed out, when flaccid the skin aids in keeping the head from drying out and becoming less sensitive to the touch. Mine is loose enough to slide completely back down the shaft to its base when I pull down that far, and yet doesn't completely cover the head on the 'up' pull.
    At the peak of my erections, I am able to catch foreskin with my fingers on each side and stretch it over all the head except right at the very end, never covering the piss slit. This is ideal to me and I wouldn't want any changes at all. I think I wouldn't have gotten the compliments re. the looks of my penis were it not for its foreskin and its movements during activity.

As for using it in a vagina, having the 'extra' covering and uncovering just adds to the awesome stimulation there. The vagina walls perform the same as the hand during masturbation in covering and uncovering my cock head. When inserting the pussy walls tend to 'cling' to it to cause a time when the head actually 'pops' out, exposing the corona for soaking in the slick juices there at the time.

These are its advantages formost in my mind now. I hope this is what you're looking for, HungDaddy.

10. accidenttourist

accidenttourist New Member

Gotta jump on this guys. When you are having sex with a condom, does it fold under your foreskin and cover/uncover your head as it moves in/out?

Gets me real curious...

11. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    Medically necessary or chosen by a guy over the age of majority. Most of us are pretty much in agreement on that.

Mine is very much the same. I can get an erection without it rolling back and it's not too tight, I can choose to pull it back and either wank by rolling it backwards and forwards over the knob to create friction or by pulling it back and using my hand, either on the knob or the shaft. I pre-cum loads, so I've never ever even tried lube.

Another thing that's quite fun is slipping a finger or thumb under the foreskin and rolling it around the knob. It can be quite sensual, especially if you can do it when you're hard.

That's just bad hygiene! You should wash your cock every day. Even if I don't have a bath or shower then I always wash under my foreskin, along with my underarms and other sweaty bits as part of my normal daily washing routine (sometimes more than once).

Guys with tight foreskins may find a problem if they only ever shower (and can't easily retract their foreskins). Doctors recommend that in that case you should sit in a warm bath, deep enough to cover your cock, and the movement of the water will naturally rinse out under the foreskin without needing to pull it back.

12. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    Normally it pulls back pretty quickly and then stays retracted, in the condom, during sex. When you pull the condom off you usually have to pull the skin back over the knob (after you've washed it!).

13. boatnhard

boatnhard New Member

I am so glad my folks didn't have me circumsized, as there are many guys out there who LUV uncut dick. Example:a few weeks ago , my bf and I were at a gay resort in Wisc Dells, and it was clothing opitional at the pools. Now there are some real HOT GUYS w/ real nice cocks on them ALL circumsized. As I lay there w/ my uncut cock semi-hard(had a cock ring on)I caught the eye of this real cute young guy I could tell he was looking at my dick.Seeing if he wanted to play I walked past him to the men's room.I wasnt in there a min and here he came,dropping to his kneesand I quote"man I like your uncut cock!!!"and he proceeded to give me one hell of a blowjob!Paying special attention to my foreskin , licked-chewed- ran his toungue underneath the skin, pulled ALLof the skin forward he swallowed the whole thing and the harder he sucked I could feel it in his throat .When I was ready to cum he pulled his head back and he had me jack it off in his mouthll the while sucking on the head and foreskin!I fed him my loadand when i was done with him milking my dick with the skin, he cleaned up everydrop!

14. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hello!
    I'm uncut and my foreskin is sometimes too tight if my penis gets really
    big, then it gets stuck behind the head until I cum, or til it goes down.
    However when I get turned on and leak precum, sometimes I rub the glans
    ie: penis head and it feels so good when it lubricates the head, it's a real turn on, sometimes I just rub it under my clothes and it nearly brings one to orgasm...ahhh what a feeling.. Delicious!!!
    Guys without foreskins can simulate this experience by wrapping Saran wrap around their glans and when they precum, rub the SWrap and get
    much the same experience...or once you've started leaking, then put it on
    and move it around, you'll feel much the same thing...Hope that helps! :smile:
    Try it and let us know if you like it...
    I guess if you precum in your underwear a lot, you can just rub that and
    get a similiar experience too! Enjoy!

15. HungDaddy

HungDaddy New Member

Albums:
    theres a problem i only ooze out ONE drop of precum is there a way i can produce more? i have to constantly be spittin at my dick to get it lubed up... or i put lube inside a condom to whack

16. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    The best way to find out what you're missing is to do what I've done. Find an uncut partner with a good foreskin and dock with him. There is nothing like the feeling it provides. If your partner has a more than ample foreskin and is able to cover the glans as well as a little of the shaft enough to allow you to manipulate the skin as if it were your's.... (shivers)... you won't be able to get enough of it.

17. HungDaddy

HungDaddy New Member

Albums:
    but i aint gay bro:tongue:

18. SteveHd

Gold Member

19. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

HungDaddy -- Try making sure you're hydrated by drinking lots and lots of water throughout the day. As you get older you'll produce less precum, but the main culprit is being dehydrated.

20. HungDaddy

HungDaddy New Member

Albums:
    damn, i didnt know that thanks :)

Draft saved Draft deleted