For us cut dudes, anatomy lesson

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Monterey Park (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As a cut guy, I would like to see close up examples of the different uncut tissues for comparison purposes. Ridged band, inner outer foreskin boundary, raphe to fren change, etc.

Can us cut at birth dudes get some info?

That seems a realy cool idea.... :)

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Monterey Park (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think so. It’s a good reference for those who want to determine how they were done, what they have, and can learn more about themselves. It’s not always as clear cut as it should be (ba da). I can’t be the only one. :laughing:

Thanks!

You're welcome! This is a very interesting approach to the subject, and I think there are many who would like to know more, but are often embarrassed to ask. That's why a suggestion like this, on such a great public forum as this, could encourage those with the knowledge of a fully-functioning foreskin to provide information, photos and videos for those seeking it.... :)

Jdubyaa007

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You're welcome! This is a very interesting approach to the subject, and I think there are many who would like to know more, but are often embarrassed to ask. That's why a suggestion like this, on such a great public forum as this, could encourage those with the knowledge of a fully-functioning foreskin to provide information, photos and videos for those seeking it.... :)
Show us yours..

Would you like to make a detailed anatomical comparison between a circumcised and a "normal" penis? I have a medium-length foreskin. Tell me what you would like to know specifically...

I am in a confusing situation that for me is tough to match up.

Me, I would like to see the actual boundary changes between the different skin types and where you as an uncut dude perceive that change. Shaft, ridged band, inner foreskin, preputial sphincter. I realize that some of these may or may not need to be answered by someone who is fully retractable. Even your perception of these different things. Know what I mean?

Appreciate your response!

Last edited by a moderator:

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Me, I would like to see the actual boundary changes between the different skin types and where you as an uncut dude perceive that change. Shaft, ridged band, inner foreskin, preputial sphincter. I realize that some of these may or may not need to be answered by someone who is fully retractable. Even your perception of these different things. Know what I mean?

I understand this your interest. However, we must also remember that there are several variables. Both for those who are circumcised and for those who are not. Referring to circumcision, you must know what kind of circumcision the boy has undergone: what style? Where is the scar located? how much skin has been removed? Instead, as regards "uncut" man, the variable is represented by the appearance and the type of foreskin. The foreskin can indeed be long, medium, short; it can be tight or otherwise very loose etc. Summing up: it is good to make a comparison on those anatomical parts you have indicated, but must also take into consideration all that I have briefly listed...

Reactions: Wei

I understand this your interest. However, we must also remember that there are several variables. Both for those who are circumcised and for those who are not. Referring to circumcision, you must know what kind of circumcision the boy has undergone: what style? Where is the scar located? how much skin has been removed? Instead, as regards "uncut" man, the variable is represented by the appearance and the type of foreskin. The foreskin can indeed be long, medium, short; it can be tight or otherwise very loose etc. Summing up: it is good to make a comparison on those anatomical parts you have indicated, but must also take into consideration all that I have briefly listed...
True. My problem is I can’t figure out what was done to me. So I can’t reliably compare myself to someone who is circimcised and someone who is not (to an extent).

Reactions: Wei

long_uncut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
S

SirConcis

Me, I would like to see the actual boundary changes between the different skin types and where you as an uncut dude perceive that change. Shaft, ridged band, inner foreskin, preputial sphincter.

If you pull the foreskin back fully so that it is smooth on shaft, you see only the transition from shaft to inner skin which can be "abrupt" or more smooth depending on guy (obviously not as abrupt as on a cut guy). There is no "ridged" band or "preputial sphincter".

If the frenulum is too short, it prevents foreksin from being retracted so it is smooth on shaft, at which pioint you have wrinkles generally where the shaft skin transition to inner skin. (this is what the intactivists calle the ridged band). It is just wrinkles.

The bigger difference is on ventral side because for a cut guty, the frenulum, if still there, is just a line down to the circumcision line and meets with the raphe.

For an uncut, the frenulum starts to spread out as it goes down. For a long enough frenulum, this is less perceptible, for shorter frenulum, it bcomes very obvious because it widens into what becomes the "ridged band" on eiother side of the frenulum.

"Preputial sphincter" are anti circer fantasies. Simply denites a narrower part of fopreskin at the tip which need to stretcy much more when retracted because its "normal" diametre is very small. On a helthy uncut with easlily retractable foreksin, this doesn,t exist, same with an uncut with short forekmsi without anteater overhang since the foreskin, at its furthermost point, is still over glans and thus not at diametre 0.

Reactions: Easternguy

If you pull the foreskin back fully so that it is smooth on shaft, you see only the transition from shaft to inner skin which can be "abrupt" or more smooth depending on guy (obviously not as abrupt as on a cut guy). There is no "ridged" band or "preputial sphincter".

If the frenulum is too short, it prevents foreksin from being retracted so it is smooth on shaft, at which pioint you have wrinkles generally where the shaft skin transition to inner skin. (this is what the intactivists calle the ridged band). It is just wrinkles.

The bigger difference is on ventral side because for a cut guty, the frenulum, if still there, is just a line down to the circumcision line and meets with the raphe.

For an uncut, the frenulum starts to spread out as it goes down. For a long enough frenulum, this is less perceptible, for shorter frenulum, it bcomes very obvious because it widens into what becomes the "ridged band" on eiother side of the frenulum.

"Preputial sphincter" are anti circer fantasies. Simply denites a narrower part of fopreskin at the tip which need to stretcy much more when retracted because its "normal" diametre is very small. On a helthy uncut with easlily retractable foreksin, this doesn,t exist, same with an uncut with short forekmsi without anteater overhang since the foreskin, at its furthermost point, is still over glans and thus not at diametre 0.
Interesting about the sphincter. I hypothesized about it being not apparent if you are short skin. I’m ignoring your intactivist, anti circer, and just wrinkles comments. Just wrinkles isn’t true, it’s not just wrinkles. Thank you for the response.

S

SirConcis

It is just wrinkles. And when skin is wrinkled, there are more nerve endings per square centimetre of surface because on that surface, the winkles meamns you have more skin surface "bunched" up into the actual surface.

When I was uncut, I never focused on it from a sensation point of viiew. After partial circ, I became very aware of the inner skin and the higher sensitivity at the circumcision line.

It is just wrinkles. And when skin is wrinkled, there are more nerve endings per square centimetre of surface because on that surface, the winkles meamns you have more skin surface "bunched" up into the actual surface.

When I was uncut, I never focused on it from a sensation point of viiew. After partial circ, I became very aware of the inner skin and the higher sensitivity at the circumcision line.
According to studies done that I have read on the ridged band, it contains more than what you talk about.

Taylor (1996) postulates that "the ridged band with its unique structure, tactile corpuscles and other nerves, is primarily sensory tissue".[2] He hypothesizes (2007) that Meissner's corpuscles in the ridged band are adapted to detect stretch:

Work in progress indicates that retraction and stretching of this accordion-like structure triggers reflex contraction of bulbocavernosus and bulbospongiosus.[4]

Taylor theorizes that the main function of the ridged band is to trigger sexual reflexes. In a letter to the editor of BJU International, 2007

D

deleted716371

The inside of my foreskin is very smooth and kind of "thin" since it's almost always protected by the foreskin. I can retract it with ease until the frenulum gets stretched. Here is a pic of my foreskin fully retracted when my cock is soft and a few other shots showing my foreskin and frenulum.

[photo=large]937173[/photo]
View media item 1223056View media item 1264209[photo=large]1359606[/photo]

More in my headshots gallery: https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/albums/head-shots.107983/
And my foreskin galllery: https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/albums/the-foreskin-series.129408/

The inside of my foreskin is very smooth and kind of "thin" since it's almost always protected by the foreskin. I can retract it with ease until the frenulum gets stretched. Here is a pic of my foreskin fully retracted when my cock is soft and a few other shots showing my foreskin and frenulum.

[photo=large]937173[/photo]
View media item 1223056View media item 1264209[photo=large]1359606[/photo]

More in my headshots gallery: https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/albums/head-shots.107983/
And my foreskin galllery: https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/albums/the-foreskin-series.129408/

Love the pics. Great closeups! Thanks man. :)

Reactions: deleted716371

The skin attached to my fren loops around and produces that skin ridge around the top of my corona, but it goes away fast as the amount of skin on the top is shorter. I believe skin further down is “acting” as that. As I restore and he length on the top and bottom equalizes, as the innerforeskin on the dorsal side gets longer, that ring is starting to shift into a more anatomically correct position.