For USA born Uncut males only. Why were you left uncut?

Tenaciouswilly

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was born in Atlanta, Georgia. Grady Memorial Hospital was just switching over to a new procedure and so it wasn't immediately done just because it of trying to get everyone correctly trained and being backed up already. My mother was told to take me back in a few days but she did some research and felt like it wasn't really necessary /something she wanted to do to me. So yeah I lucked out because up to that point doctors just did it without really asking the parents at least at that hospital.

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was the 2nd of 3 boys in my family. My older brother was cut, and my mom thought it was so awful that she didn't have me or my younger brother done. She was way too overprotective.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was born in VA in the 1950s. In a hospital. My parents just didn't want it done. They thought it was a useless expense. My dad's uncut, as are my brothers. Most of my cousins are, too. It may just be that we come from contrary people.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was born in Atlanta, Georgia. Grady Memorial Hospital was just switching over to a new procedure and so it wasn't immediately done just because it of trying to get everyone correctly trained and being backed up already. My mother was told to take me back in a few days but she did some research and felt like it wasn't really necessary /something she wanted to do to me. So yeah I lucked out because up to that point doctors just did it without really asking the parents at least at that hospital.
Wow. Uncut here, yet 'why' I can only ponder: born early, 4bs/7oz, in a hospital, Illinois, spent a couple weeks in 'Premmie Care' (this was 1962), before being brought home. Dad was born at home, Kentucky, 1920's, so probably uncut. My birth maybe just 'not' to do anything except get the baby Good weight/et al. Don't know. I like This part of Me....and enjoy the discussions. SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH o_O

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow. Uncut here, yet 'why' I can only ponder: born early, 4bs/7oz, in a hospital, Illinois, spent a couple weeks in 'Premmie Care' (this was 1962), before being brought home. Dad was born at home, Kentucky, 1920's, so probably uncut. My birth maybe just 'not' to do anything except get the baby Good weight/et al. Don't know. I like This part of Me....and enjoy the discussions. SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH o_O
Probably had to do with your small weight/size. The hospital was more focused on good weight/et al than cutting a tiny foreskin off. I say this from my own history of being born full term plus a month per my mother's comments. I was also of a low birth weight. This all was the result of my mother being badly hurt in a auto wreck early in my development. I was not cut until I was in my youth.

Reactions: bigtoad

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
From what I understand, my parents did not even consider getting me circumcised when I was born or growing up. Never crossed their minds.
Where is your forskin, and the circ mark is all over it, even in your videos

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My granddad was born in ROME. When he came here and got married had three sons, like himself they stayed intact. When my dad had my brother and me, the tradition continued. My brother and I are both very happy about that.

Saint Paul stated it: do as the Romans do ... ;-)

WantToBeCut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dad is not cut. I assume this is why I was not. I am starting to work on doing some retraction of the foreskin though, so I can lose some of the sensitivity and be able to enjoy sex a bit more. Hoping for some good results!

xXSlateXx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Where is your forskin, and the circ mark is all over it, even in your videos
I've never been cut. I can pull my foreskin taut down my shaft. There is a color differential, sure, but I will put some pics up in a minute to prove it.

Reactions: 2891

uncutcock2

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not new here. But not sure if I've posted on this thread either. I'm happily uncut and love my foreskin. Dad's uncut so I think that's likely the reason but I was also premature so theyou may have chosemissed not to put me through the pain of circumcision. Love my skin. Actually broke of a recent relationship when I was pressured to get cut to please my partner.

Reactions: deleted1301928