For USA born Uncut males only. Why were you left uncut?

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Well, no, not really. In the video your dick looks uncut but in the still photos you have no frenulum, you have what appears to be a dark scar circling your dick nor does there appear to be any looseness in the skin on the pics where you are erect. It is just tight shaft skin from base to "scar" to edge of glans and there is no frenulum but a "v" where it should be.
Your pics look to be someone who was circumcised and has successfully restored their foreskin. It would be interesting to hear what a Dr.'s opinion would be.

xXSlateXx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, no, not really. In the video your dick looks uncut but in the still photos you have no frenulum, you have what appears to be a dark scar circling your dick nor does there appear to be any looseness in the skin on the pics where you are erect. It is just tight shaft skin from base to "scar" to edge of glans and there is no frenulum but a "v" where it should be.
Your pics look to be someone who was circumcised and has successfully restored their foreskin. It would be interesting to hear what a Dr.'s opinion would be.
I know the skin on my dick is darker than any other part of my body. As far as medical procedures, they would only have been done without my knowledge or consent. I've always had a foreskin, this much I know.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I know the skin on my dick is darker than any other part of my body. As far as medical procedures, they would only have been done without my knowledge or consent. I've always had a foreskin, this much I know.
Well, good. I am glad that is it and that is all. NEXT

D

deleted60522

Looks like a normal uncut cock to me. If I have been sunning nude I have a distinct colour change when I skin back my foreskin.

Anlcomplsv

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know why, for some reason I never asked. Might be because I was was born very prematurely and they did not want to stress me. Very thankful despite having to deal with very tight foreskin as a teen, but figured out that it could be loosened through regular retraction

Long Island John

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I never asked my parents why but they were both born in Europe and from what I have observed, most Europeans don't have circumsized cocks. My father also wasn't circumsized either. When I was young I had never seen an uncut cock until I saw my friends and he had never seen an uncut one into he saw mine. It seemed weird to the both of us. I'm glad I wasn't because I love how my foreskin feels. Any light touch on it gets me horny. Thanks mom and dad!

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I never asked my parents why but they were both born in Europe and from what I have observed, most Europeans don't have circumsized cocks. My father also wasn't circumsized either. When I was young I had never seen an uncut cock until I saw my friends and he had never seen an uncut one into he saw mine. It seemed weird to the both of us. I'm glad I wasn't because I love how my foreskin feels. Any light touch on it gets me horny. Thanks mom and dad!

Exactly the same for me too. My parents are from Europe as well, so I never asked. Just assumed it was down to tradition, etc.

Reactions: a720

Goldenboyy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Morgantown (West Virginia, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My father isn’t cut (not sure about his father) and so none of his three sons are either. It’s not pushed in WV where I grew up. I’m thankful to have my hood and all the natural lube that comes with it!