For USA born Uncut males only. Why were you left uncut?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was born with the services of a Mid-Wife. I was left intact and I do not have any idea of their was a "Sir Charge" or not, but from my point of view, I have enjoyed my foreskine. Still do.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My family doesn't believe in it.

your family doesnt belive in foreskin? or they dont belive in circumsion? reason asking is your gallery pics. show your cuircumsied. and wondering why you chose to get cut. if you are against it as well? was it medical or just wanted to be circumsied? just curisous here?:wink:

TheRealStumpy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
your family doesnt belive in foreskin? or they dont belive in circumsion? reason asking is your gallery pics. show your cuircumsied. and wondering why you chose to get cut. if you are against it as well? was it medical or just wanted to be circumsied? just curisous here?:wink:

I'm not circumsized. And my family doesn't believe in going under the knife. Sorry for the confusion.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not circumsized. And my family doesn't believe in going under the knife. Sorry for the confusion.

OK. i was just asking because some of your photos are dark an hard to view. but in a few of them it looks to be circumcised and show a scar line that only would be there if you were cut. but as i said pic. is a little hard to see very clear. still nice from what i can see :wink: thanks

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clearly you are right about that but you can't convince some here in spite of the lack of evidence otherwise. Something else is at play here.

yes there is. you and i both know what it is also. but why bother telling them any more. they are so blinded in their thinking that they only get more confused than they already are.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OK. i was just asking because some of your photos are dark an hard to view. but in a few of them it looks to be circumcised and show a scar line that only would be there if you were cut. but as i said pic. is a little hard to see very clear. still nice from what i can see :wink: thanks

I'm gunna have to agree with g32js, you definitely do appear cut. You appear to have a signature circumcison scar and your skin looks pretty tight on your shaft. Do you have a pic showing the underside of your cock or maybe what you look like completely soft?

Great looking cock dude...

Last edited:

TheRealStumpy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I know, I will get some new pics up as soon as I can. I'm not cut though. My glan area is naturally pinkish. I have plenty of foreskin when soft. Thanks for the comment.

I'm gunna have to agree with g32js, you definitely do appear cut. You appear to have a signature circumcison scar and your skin looks pretty tight on your shaft. Do you have a pic showing the underside of your cock or maybe what you look like completely soft?

Great looking cock dude...

One of those marks is my birthmark. Thanks for the compliment though.

yorkshirebunny

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well for 1 i have had both cut and uncut and more than just 2 or 3 but thats my business as to the quota:wink: and 2 you are not the same as a cut guy when your having sex or oral just because your foreskin is back. and 3 you yourself admitted she is now your ex after experiencing your foreskin. but you are right about one thing to each their own. but lets not get the op thread off topic by turning it in to an cut uncut war debate here i only was offering him some congratulation's on getting what he wanted. if you like your skin thats fine with me go for it. but i do have the same freedom to express my view as well.

I like uncut, it's easier to handle and you don't need oil to wank them off

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I suspect that growing up in a community where most of the folks were just a generation removed from the old country it was natural that they did not take to the "modern ways" and lots of us who grew up there have learned to be grateful for that old world reluctance to deprive the young of any possible pleasure which that stip of flesh could offer. SOMETIMES THE OLD WAYS ARE BETTER.

I suspect that growing up in a community where most of the folks were just a generation removed from the old country it was natural that they did not take to the "modern ways" and lots of us who grew up there have learned to be grateful for that old world reluctance to deprive the young of any possible pleasure which that stip of flesh could offer. SOMETIMES THE OLD WAYS ARE BETTER.

Nicely put!

ctfukkboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I came out early (premature) so there were more important things to do besides giving me the snip. Being uncut was kinda confusing when I was younger since most boys around me were cut, but now I know that I wouldn't want it any other way. Plus, having a "transformer" in my pants used to make a lot of the cut boys curious in the locker room in grade school... they had never seen one like mine hehe.

Reactions: Bigred12 and NCbear

Plus, having a "transformer" in my pants used to make a lot of the cut boys curious in the locker room in grade school... they had never seen one like mine hehe.

That's the first time I've heard it described as a "transformer". I like that. Thanks for sharing it.

Reactions: NCbear