For USA born Uncut males only. Why were you left uncut?

gix2k

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure why I was left uncut. As a teen, it bothered me a bit because I didn't know how girls would react. But now days, I can care less. The GF doesn't care either so it makes me feel a lot more comfortable knowing it doesn't bother her.

Reactions: NCbear

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My father (circumcised) didnt want us hurt so he said not to circumcise us. My mom was for it. I really, really wish it had been done at birth so I would not have to do it at my age which is happening next week.
Then don't do it. I am not necessarily against adult circ, I just think it is misinformed and tragic. It is almost never medically necessary. It is cultural.

Want less dick? Try circumcision.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mixed German heritage here.... was told by my Pop that its a familly tradition....my pop is uncut, his pop uncut etc.... grandad once asked me about my sons (they are both uncut) my brother/nephew are uncut... My son tells me he is seeing more uncuts...(showers, school, etc)

Even had a discussion with my late wife when she, we? got pregnant...uncut. period. (she later told me fine, but she could use that 'card' later (ie 'no discussion).

Everyone get/give the good ol' 'peel it back, keep it clean' speach?

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
yes, I got the "good ol' peel it back keep it clean" speech.

I remember a boy at school. It was 2nd or 3rd grade talking about his dick. He said he had to keep it washed because the stuff that got on it was poisonous. He got the speech too.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
[Uncutsouthernboy:] I remember a boy at school. It was 2nd or 3rd grade talking about his dick. He said he had to keep it washed because the stuff that got on it was poisonous. He got the speech too.[/quote]

Yes, U.S. circ culture rears its ugly head.

No, I would say that his daddy told him that to make sure that he would wash his dick.

It doesn't seem totally implausible that the boy's father told him that "the stuff...was poisonous" just to ensure that he washed under his foreskin. But given the widespread myth then, and even today, that smegma is somehow harmful seems to make it more likely that the father actually believed what he was saying. While it is indeed imperative to keep the glans and inner foreskin clean, it is now scientifically established that smegma is actually one of the body's first-line defenses: it's a natural antibacterial agent.

Last edited:

flaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My 3 brothers and I are all uncut. Father as well. When we were born, folks had little insurance. They said that would just be more money owed to the drs. and hospital if it was done. Dr. agreed it was not really necessary. Thanks Mom AND Dad.

thebeast1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Then don't do it. I am not necessarily against adult circ, I just think it is misinformed and tragic. It is almost never medically necessary. It is cultural.

Want less dick? Try circumcision.

I didn't know the few extra inches of useless skin hanging at the end of your cock counted towards your measurement. :rolleyes:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like the appendix absolutely useless. No proven value. In fact it actually may be a hindrance.

Circumcision Is Found to Curb Two S.T.D.’s

ok so the study says that cut men are 25% less likely to get an STD. BFD

even if you buy into this bullshit study, that means a cut dude is still 75% AS likely to get an STD as a dude who is UNCUT.

does improving your odds against an STD by 25% mean you can fuk anything you want with unchecked and unprotected sex?

does getting cut improve the odds enuff to make rampant promiscuity and bareback sex an acceptable risk?

HEY CUT GUYS, NOW HEAR THIS:
ur immune to STDs, throw ur rubbers away, go ahead and fuk that crank whore on the corner. have all the unprotected gay anal sex u want, ur safe now.

i know with all that unprotected sex your time is limited, but if u read the whole article instead of just the headline:

they proved it with a study that even the authors admit has fundamental flaws: the test subjects were self selected and might have been less prone to infection in the first place! another example that ANY INEREST can design a study with a predetermined outcome.

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was uncut till i was 7 (in 2nd grade). my grandfather (my dad's dad) was from a line from the uk.
none of them were cut.
i was an air force brat and guess i got a urinary infection of some sort. the doctor
at the base said "cut him". his thinking was that would help in the future. the antibiotics had cleared up the infection before the circumcision. usually those doctors were usually pretty good and the health care was all free, so my dad went along with it.
i think if it would have cost a lot my dad would have fought it tooth and nail.
i live with it, doesn't seem to have held me back, but i always wonder what i'm missing, since
this all happen before puberty.

D

deleted15807

even if you buy into this bullshit studyi know with all that unprotected sex your time is limited, but if u read the whole article instead of just the headline:

they proved it with a study that even the authors admit has fundamental flaws: the test subjects were self selected and might have been less prone to infection in the first place! another example that ANY INEREST can design a study with a predetermined outcome.

My my me thinks doth does protest too much. I believe you are attempting to shot the messenger as you have eroticized the foreskin to the point that no information contrary is instantly annihilated. Thankfully science doesn't work that way. Maybe one day your work will be published but until then you have no grounds.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My my me thinks doth does protest too much. I believe you are attempting to shot the messenger as you have eroticized the foreskin to the point that no information contrary is instantly annihilated. Thankfully science doesn't work that way. Maybe one day your work will be published but until then you have no grounds.

i think u have seperation anxiety over the loss of your foreskin. otherwise u wouldn't bitterly lash out and declare all of them useless. I'm guessing u no longer have an appendix either.

i quoted the SCIENCE from the article YOU referenced and posted a link to. it doesnt' sound like you even read it, just saw the catchy headline and went with it.

if you're gonna use "published" "science" to support your position, you can't edit out the parts you don't like,

but it looks like that's the way you operate since you edited my post to remove all the points i made that you can't refute.

there is none so blind as he who will not see.

and while you're in ur bunker reading those "published" medical studies, maybe you should go back and review the one that gave Ice pick labotomies glowing support, and the one that recommended eating transfat margarine instead of butter to prevent heart disease.

inter office memo between the CDC and AMA: (oops, maybe nobody will remember those) but now we're making a FORTUNE on lipitor to manage the disease we created with the margarine recommondation we botched in the first place. woo hoo! remember the oath: do no harm! (to the accounting dept)

the medical establishment is littered with horrendously bad "science" that was "published" to promote an agenda that has NOTHING to do with health. ever hear of pregnant women given thalidomide? mercury pills for syphillis? there's not enuff space on this site to list them all.

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

i think u have seperation anxiety over the loss of your foreskin. otherwise u wouldn't bitterly lash out and declare all of them useless. I'm guessing u no longer have an appendix either.

i quoted the SCIENCE from the article YOU referenced and posted a link to. it doesnt' sound like you even read it, just saw the catchy headline and went with it.

You've cherry picked your way through the article picking out 'weaknesses' and then inflate those 'weaknesses' to the point you can render the study and all others on the matter or to your choosing useless. And then you go to the kitchen and through everything you can at medical science. Where's the sink? Or did you throw that already?
Still, considering the results of their own and previous studies, the researchers conclude that circumcision should now be accepted as an effective intervention for H.S.V.-2 and H.P.V. prevention
The foreskin still useless and you can't prove otherwise.

You disappoint me.
You can not seem to tell the difference between CURING a disease that has been transmitted and TRANSMISSION RATES.

Data on transmission rates are different than data on curing disease.
For example Quinine can TREAT malaria, but it doesn't stop infection.

But spreading a little diesel fuel on standing water WILL kill the mosquitoes that can carry malaria and REDUCE the number of people being infected- and therefore the NEED for quinine.

15 years after the introduction of RIC, prescriptions given to treat syphilis began to fall markedly.
Reports of infection fell markedly.

I think any intelligent person can agree that it is far better to NOT get a disease in the first place, than to rely on it being cured after the fact...

Especially since the disease in question today is HIV. Which is NOT curable.

Antivirus programs interfere with the propagation of computer viruses by PREVENTING INFECTION... not curing the damage after the fact.

If a specific percentage of potential infections can be prevented, then the virus can not become endemic.

This is precisely why HIV in the heterosexual community is not as severe an issue in the US as it is in Africa.

And every little bit helps.

The real stupidity is to imagine that people's precious vestigial and often problematically useless flaps of foreskin are a more pressing need than preventing thousands from being infected with a deadly virus.

Last edited by a moderator: