For Voyeurs!Who would you like to watch go at it??

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She's been the star of this thread already: Katherine Harris. Probably with one hot CNN anchorman again, when she's been fuelled by Jim Beam before an interview, once again. I mean, it'd be the ultimate proof: Even evangelicals how the babies are made.

I'd be surprised if anything issued. CNN has always struck me as an almost totally testosterone-free zone.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was kinda thinking the Indusatrialsize is Wayyyyyyyy HOT !!!!!

Especially when he self-sucks. Would love to help him out some time. Lend a hand or a mouth. LOLOLOL

realmo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i want to watch my neighbours!
i hear them every morning and evening and they are both real screamers! (the couch is very old and noisy too!)
she looks very pretty, now i want to see what i only can hear! ;)

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
me and Scanjock jerking and showing it all off for this audience would be hot. He is like my exact twin when it comes to showing off hard cock.

uh...sorry... you were asking the voyeurs, not the exhibitionists!
That's ok, you go right ahead with that exhibition. There's already a crowd gathering at the mere mention. :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1:For Voyeurs!Who would you like to watch go at it??:biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1:

The Scotsman and any combination of the following:
TeflonDon, HickBoy, Lex, NakedWally, HardGuard, Rico27, novice_btm, Industrialsize, uncut, Mr Ed in Mass, mirinov, averagesizeguy, WilsonGoode, Deve1opment, No_Strings, vinny_spiruccino, Whopper_Lee, Giozam, AnthonyUK; Quercusone.

Actually, I wouldn't mind getting in on some of that action myself.
:biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1: njqt466

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1:For Voyeurs!Who would you like to watch go at it??:biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1:

The Scotsman and any combination of the following:
TeflonDon, HickBoy, Lex, NakedWally, HardGuard, Rico27, novice_btm, Industrialsize, uncut, Mr Ed in Mass, mirinov, averagesizeguy, WilsonGoode, Deve1opment, No_Strings, vinny_spiruccino, Whopper_Lee, Giozam, AnthonyUK; Quercusone.

Actually, I wouldn't mind getting in on some of that action myself.
:biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1: njqt466

What?

Am I only a closet desire? No public lovin or voyeurism for the Rubber? :tongue:

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn, how did I miss this thread?! All my favorite exhibitionists and voyeurs showed up!

Seriously, thanks, Indy, I'd be happy to show off for you anytime, alone, tandem or in a group.

In fact, if you happen to find yourself in the sauna at New York Sports Club on Bway between 48th and 49th Street in NYC, you will likely get a little show whether you want one of not. That's my motto -- I'm a giver.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should be a bit disappointed that apparently no one wants to see me having sex :mad: Ah well, that's good - at least then you won't see me fuck your partners:tongue:

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't believe I got a vote!!!

Don't know if I could take him, but I would totally take one "for the team!"

If not me, Quercusone w/ Wild Honey, Holly Blue w her current beau, Spoiled Princess w/Nine Inch, Think Kink w/ Uncut, Mercurial w/ Skull Mason, and Spoiled Princess and Claire with just about anyone.

Rene

How about Quercusone with Rene of RnR? I'd buy tickets for that one.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't believe I got a vote!!!

Don't know if I could take him, but I would totally take one "for the team!"

If not me, Quercusone w/ Wild Honey, Holly Blue w her current beau, Spoiled Princess w/Nine Inch, Think Kink w/ Uncut, Mercurial w/ Skull Mason, and Spoiled Princess and Claire with just about anyone.

Rene

Nice list, Rene. I would have provided the 2nd had we had more time this past week...at the very least, a vid of me sucking him...oh well. Next time. :rolleyes:

I'd add to your list the following men and women, with just about anyone: Lordpendragon, Wrat, Sk_Bum, Chicagosam, njqt466, & SassySpy.

How about a game of LPSG Spin the Bottle? :wink:

And I'm sure I'm forgetting quite a few more.

P.S.

You can probably take more than you think.

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well done, really it is hard to narrow them down to even these.

Renee

Nice list, Rene. I would have provided the 2nd had we had more time this past week...at the very least, a vid of me sucking him...oh well. Next time. :rolleyes:

I'd add to your list the following men and women, with just about anyone: Lordpendragon, Wrat, Sk_Bum, Chicagosam, njqt466, & SassySpy.

How about a game of LPSG Spin the Bottle? :wink:

And I'm sure I'm forgetting quite a few more.

P.S.

You can probably take more than you think.