For Voyeurs!Who would you like to watch go at it??

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
:biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1:For Voyeurs!Who would you like to watch go at it??:biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1:

The Scotsman and any combination of the following:
TeflonDon, HickBoy, Lex, NakedWally, HardGuard, Rico27, novice_btm, Industrialsize, uncut, Mr Ed in Mass, mirinov, averagesizeguy, WilsonGoode, Deve1opment, No_Strings, vinny_spiruccino, Whopper_Lee, Giozam, AnthonyUK; Quercusone.

Actually, I wouldn't mind getting in on some of that action myself.
:biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1: njqt466

I am game njqt...I would luv to send some action your way!! How about me and you???

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<.>
If not me, Quercusone w/ Wild Honey, Holly Blue w her current beau, Spoiled Princess w/Nine Inch, Think Kink w/ Uncut, Mercurial w/ Skull Mason, and Spoiled Princess and Claire with just about anyone.
<.>

How about a threesome, you and me draining your guy out? You look great, watching you go at it would just make me horny to be the next fuckee.

Probably Holly would love to join us as well?

SoLowHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I want to tie Dee in suspension and let HardGuard, Burns1de, and Hung Muscle work on her like a carrousel ...musical holes...merry-go-round...whichever you prefer to call it. I can be the DJ and they can switch with every song. We can even have a 2-for-1 song once in a while.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe I got a vote!!!

Don't know if I could take him, but I would totally take one "for the team!"

If not me, Quercusone w/ Wild Honey, Holly Blue w her current beau, Spoiled Princess w/Nine Inch, Think Kink w/ Uncut, Mercurial w/ Skull Mason, and Spoiled Princess and Claire with just about anyone.

Rene

Actually, I have a full length mirror in my bedroom that provides a pretty good view of everything going on in it? Do you like to watch? (PS - There's a chair in there for Ron, too. Think he might want to watch a bit, too?)

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How about a threesome, you and me draining your guy out? You look great, watching you go at it would just make me horny to be the next fuckee.

My husband just fainted.

Renee

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Thanks! Ordinarily I would, but I'm dealing with more cock than I can handle as it is. :eek:

(Oh, woe is me....) :rolleyes: :tongue: :biggrin1:

My husband just fainted.

Renee

Well, we can't have that. An unconscious man just isn't quite as much fun (even if he is nice to look at.) :wink:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks! Ordinarily I would, but I'm dealing with more cock than I can handle as it is. :eek:

(Oh, woe is me....) :rolleyes: :tongue: :biggrin1:

Well, we can't have that. An unconscious man just isn't quite as much fun (even if he is nice to look at.) :wink:

Unconscious, conscious, that's not important, as long as a very special part of him is very responding :biggrin1: of course it's more fun to have a sheet wrestling, but if he passes out from the sex, well, wouldn't that be a compliment for us, ladies? And really, Holly, is there ever too much? :rolleyes:

Renee, your guy just fainted? He hasn't even taken a tit swing of mine to his head :biggrin1:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd go for watching my all time idol donkeyboy9, now and in his glorious French days :tongue:

Damn Kauri..I have not put on a show for 50 years..but a guy always needs to please his adoring public..you have earned the right to a private show , of your choice , and I will need you to coach and assist me, since my mature cock may have forgotten a few of the moves!:smile: :tongue: :biggrin1:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In fact, if you happen to find yourself in the sauna at New York Sports Club on Bway between 48th and 49th Street in NYC, you will likely get a little show whether you want one of not. That's my motto -- I'm a giver.

I've always loved a good Browadway show! :wink: :cool: