For Whopper

sammygirly: ~dies laughing~

You Roxor! Fuxor!

Funniest thing i've seen in the longest time. Hands down

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=sammygirly link=board=99;num=1060380834;start=0#1 date=08/08/03 at 16:02:18]~dies laughing~

You Roxor! Fuxor!

Funniest thing i've seen in the longest time.  Hands down
[/quote]
The suffix is actually -X0r. It can be modified, changing X to >< or R |2 to |^, but the 0's obligatory.

Jon (2B|!2B=?)

Panthera_3000: Whopper... I took a look at your new photo there... :D why, did you "deflate"?
Where are your muscles now? Gone? Or better: there were no muscles at all! ::) ::)
I don't believe that the guy in your previous avatar was really you. That one & this one don't look alike.

So, were are you going to tell the truth? As much as I can imagine, you have a small/average dick, and no muscles, but you're covering it by talking/posting TOO much.

Sorry. I had to say it. ;D

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Panthera, you don't flame a member about size or appearance here without flaming all of us.

I see that was your first post. Unless your attitude changes, I hope it is your last.

sammygirly: Well...ok Pecker, I agree....but, to be honest, I thought something similar....

Is this an old pic DMW? Or you at all?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, it's an old pic: 1997, to be exact. It's before the muscles, or rather before I got the kinds of results I wanted, but it's a pretty good look at my face. I was younger at the time, but I'm pretty 'well preserved' and six years hasn't been too unkind!
Panthera ... your skepticism/disbelief doesn't really bother me. As stated before concerning penis size claims, no one here is required to believe anything about the posters, so you are not required to believe that my avatar is a photo of me. I'm not going to flame you back.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Panthera, I also hope that you will contribute to this site in different ways other than doubting people. But at the same time, I'm with Sammy and I'm sure quite a few of us (who wish not to speak up) took a double- or triple-take. I know I did.

I'm just surprised that you don't have any more recent pics that show your face, though.

But hey, I won't lie. For whatever reason, when you changed your avatar (your first one went offline thus the X where it should have been, and now this one pops up), you gave the population just enough room for disbelief. It's something similar to the people who say they're 17 at first, and then their age becomes 19 only a few posts later. Or if their dick size magically grows the more they discuss here in an effort to compete with the current numbers.

Panthera_3000:
I see that was your first post.  Unless your attitude changes, I hope it is your last.

>> says Pecker. I was indeed "flaming", but that was what I wanted. Anyway, Pecker ----> Q: are you a/the moderator ? (I've been lurking since April.) A: you're not.

OK, Whopper, I understand... if you say so...  ::) You're not one of my favorite guys here.

DeeBlackth., no, I don't think my contributions will continue (or maybe they will  ;D...) ; it was just this DoubleMeatWhopper who seems to me artificial and noisy, a snob. He's not what he really pretends to be. I simply felt the need to tell it, it's too much. I'm sure I'm not the only one here annoyed by his style.

That's all...  :) (... for the moment...  ;D ;D ;D)

Dantesco: He doesn't really need my defense, but Im gonna jump in my bud's corner anyway. Panthera, I doubt that hes crestfallen about not being your favorite poster. He's not Dee's favorite poster either (to put it mildly), but that doesnt cuse him any grave emotional trauma. You may not like his style ... hes blunt and calls things like he sees them. He doesnt sugar coat things, so he may post opinions that are not particularly popular. Some people may be put off by him because hes opinionated, but hes far from the only one who rubs people the wrong way. However his openness and sincerity have impressed many here. Those qualities are even more apparent to those of us who have met Whopper in person and actually sat down and talked with him. For him to claim someone elses photo for his avatar is completely out of character for him. And lying about his dick size? For what reason? It should be obvious to anyone who reads his posts that he doesnt view life as a dick size competition. I know there are at least five people at LPSG who have met Jacinto in person, plus three of his brothers are here. He doesnt shy away from meeting other LPSG members, so it would be pointless for him to post someone elses photo.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the kind words, Dante, but there's no need to choose up sides for a battle royal that's not going to happen. Since Dee decided to share with the group his opinion of me as "an overinflated, ego-driven, hypocritical, self-congratulatory, pseudo-intellectual prick," I'm not really bothered by his swipes. As for Panthera little Dicky, the only things the board as a whole knows are that he dislikes me and doesn't hesitate to intentionally flame. Not much except for amusing IM's and fodder for another 'session' of the Psychoanalyse Tweedledee discussion group. I'm a bit disappointed in Sammy's questioning my honesty; I gave her more credit than that ... especially since the validity of her avatar pic had been similarly doubted. Be that as it may, there will be no shootout at the LPSG Corral over something as trivial as my avatar. I know it's me, you know it's me, a few others here know it's me. That suffices. There's more interesting stuff than this to discuss.

sammygirly: DMW, dont look for enemies.

It's an obvious difference from the last pic you had up. I asked whether it was an older pic or whether you had chosen to put a model pic up (yes, another man) in order to assist you with the previous flamer, offer an explanation. Nowhere did I say you were passing it off as you and wasn't you - lots of people use celebrity and model pics instead of their own on message boards - but not to claim they are themselves, just as a male/female human symbol to represent themselves.

If I wanted to make accusations, I would have just done that. Trust me.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[quote author=sammygirly link=board=99;num=1060380834;start=0#14 date=08/10/03 at 18:59:09]DMW, don't look for enemies...[/quote]

And while you're at it, don't instigate a situation. I wanted to sound off about your picture too, but I deliberately tempered my post here to make it more sensitive and less accusatory. Really, by this point, I would think the membership here to be a bit beyond veiled insults and subtle slights.

Panthera's wrong for calling you out -- and granted, his post bordered on belligerance -- but you're behaving no differently for doing the same thing just now.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Damn... :(... such things again...
Panthera... don't you have anything else to do ? Like... watch tv, at least, if not read a book, admire a car, play chess, scratch your nose... ?

Really man, what's your purpose ? Just to stirr up colliding personalities ? For the sake of what ? A « good LPSG entry » ? You just missed by a mile in this case.

Use your brain to make a contribution. I bet you can.

Raal

Panthera_3000: Raal, Mister Europe, Mister Paris... whatever... It was not for a good LPSG entry, it was just "for the sake of my heart"... OK, I'll behave, I promise... :p
Yes, of course I can "make contributions" here, but this will take time. You know, I can be smart when I want ::)

Sammygirly, you're sweet. :-*

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=99;num=1060380834;start=0#5 date=08/09/03 at 13:46:01]Well, thanks for thinking of me, Jon, but I couldn't view it. I got a note saying "Item chosen contains too much information to be displayed," or some such shit.[/quote]
It requires Flash