For women, How do you re-adapt to reality???

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies. How do you re-adapt to reality??
I mean, after having a BF or a fling with a hung guy, how do you cope with the next wave of average lovers??
I know from women's comments, large guys are not common. How is a size queen deal with it???
How long before you finally get another large cock?, your longest longest drought period??

I think these are interesting questions.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welll,
I guess that means if that is what you crave you had better be nice to the one you have...

pichulon said:
I mean, after having a BF or a fling with a hung guy, how do you cope with the next wave of average lovers??
I know from women's comments, large guys are not common. How is a size queen deal with it???
How long before you finally get another large cock?, your longest longest drought period??

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
pichulon said:
Any ladies having trouble in this area may want to start here and work their way from there.
pichulon said:
I mean, after having a BF or a fling with a hung guy, how do you cope with the next wave of average lovers?? I know from women's comments, large guys are not common. How is a size queen deal with it???
Give AboutAverage a call, I'm sure he's not doing anything important right now.
pichulon said:
How long before you finally get another large cock?
236-795-0968
pichulon said:
your longest longest drought period??
According to this song, it shouldn't be to long. But I'm an optimist.
pichulon said:
That's nice.

God I'm bored.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AboutAverage said:
Any ladies having trouble in this area may want to start here and work their way from there.

Give AboutAverage a call, I'm sure he's not doing anything important right now.

236-795-0968

According to this song, it shouldn't be to long. But I'm an optimist.

That's nice.

God I'm bored.

That is great for you , About Average, wish you well in your gigolo enterprise.
I am more into the ladies point of view.

Thanks though, the girls will find your post entertaining.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I guess you just have to hope that if the next guy is smaller that he knows how to use it well or can make up for his short cummings in others way llike, kissing, oral, etc...otherwise your screwed , figurativly speaking

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Lee_M said:
I guess you just have to hope that if the next guy is smaller that he knows how to use it well or can make up for his short cummings in others way llike, kissing, oral, etc...otherwise your screwed , figurativly speaking

Preach, sister, preach! *hands up in hallelujah*

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To answer your question, pichulon, I enjoyed size so much that I never DID go back. I only date guys who are very well hung, and thankfully, due to the internet and sites like lpsg, there are enough of them that I probably will never have to go back. It makes life easier for a size queen :tongue:

Thanks for asking. Peace,

Aly

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pichulon said:

Reality is just that, average/small and big. It's not that hung guys are something that are caused by smoking funny cigarettes, while average guys are real. So I think your question is to some degree asked the wrong way.

But if you want to know how I cope with the change of bigger and smaller endowed guys, I can just say that during sex, I focus my attention on the things he has done good. We've lately had this thread about a guy giving good pleasure to a "size queen", even despite his average size. In the end, the memory of having good sex blinds out the memory of his size.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:dunno:

I really dont know yet what the next reality will feel...and i'm not preocupied with penis size but others traits and atributes in a man ...well...but the possibility of a nice girth would be delicious and do wonders for sure.:wink: