For women in relationships.

mahi123

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a few questions, things that are newer to me that I have never experienced before so I wanted to get some other mature womens input.

1) My girlfriend will not kiss me after I perform oral on her? I am willing to kiss her after she does it to me. How do all of you feel about this?

2) She also will not going down on me after we make love, unless I wash it off before hand.

3) Lastly, it isn't directly sex related but it bothers me. If any nudity is on the TV she looks away (guy or girl), she also looks away if women are dressed skimpy (ex: 2 piece bathing suits). It almost seems to me like she is a homophobe, maybe afraid if she saw this stuff she may like it? What do you guys think? Also, another pointer, to maybe help you understand her, she wears shorts and a tank top over her bathing suit cause she said she doesn't like to show skin.

thanks in advance to all of the mature replies. your help is appreciated.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whether this is normal depends greatly on the culture she's from.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) My girlfriend will not kiss me after I perform oral on her? I am willing to kiss her after she does it to me. How do all of you feel about this?
===============
I think I smell and taste pretty good so I happen to like it. If I want him to go down on me and not be disgusted by me, why should I be?

2) She also will not going down on me after we make love, unless I wash it off before hand.
=======================
Love the taste of me on a man - love oral after he's been inside me. Didn't always though. When I was younger in my 20s I was sort of disgusted by the thought.

3) Lastly, it isn't directly sex related but it bothers me. If any nudity is on the TV she looks away (guy or girl), she also looks away if women are dressed skimpy (ex: 2 piece bathing suits). It almost seems to me like she is a homophobe, maybe afraid if she saw this stuff she may like it? What do you guys think? Also, another pointer, to maybe help you understand her, she wears shorts and a tank top over her bathing suit cause she said she doesn't like to show skin.
==============
Can't speak to this one my friend. Must have been in the way she was raised to be ashamed of the human body. I can see someone not being happy with their own body but for me personally, I love looking at both men and woman's bodies. I like seeing beautiful bodies but also just regular bodies as well - like to see the differences. Bodies are cool.

Have worked hard to make sure my kids are ok with body parts. Took all the shame and secretiveness out of it. I don't hide my body if my kids come in and I don't shame them for being naked by telling them to get dressed when around the house though I also don't encourage them to be naked either. It just is what it is - no big deal either way.

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just a few questions, things that are newer to me that I have never experienced before so I wanted to get some other mature womens input.

I love to kiss my BF and taste my pussy on his face

Ditto the taste of both of us on his cock. I enjoy licking our combined cum off of him. It also turns me on that HE likes it when I do that.

Not only is this a very personal and individual thing, but culture and age can contribute as well as her self-image. Have you talked to her about it?
:smile:

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You might get more answers posting in the Women's Issues forum. Having been with women of various ages/races/nationalities over the years can tell you that people vary quite a bit from being really conservative to being extremely freaky. I wouldn't judge her for her likes/dislikes, but you are allowed to think that maybe you two aren't the most sexually compatible and seek out someone who is more in line with how you like things...