For women in relationships.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by mahi123, Apr 27, 2009.

1. mahi123

mahi123 New Member

Just a few questions, things that are newer to me that I have never experienced before so I wanted to get some other mature womens input.

1) My girlfriend will not kiss me after I perform oral on her? I am willing to kiss her after she does it to me. How do all of you feel about this?

2) She also will not going down on me after we make love, unless I wash it off before hand.

3) Lastly, it isn't directly sex related but it bothers me. If any nudity is on the TV she looks away (guy or girl), she also looks away if women are dressed skimpy (ex: 2 piece bathing suits). It almost seems to me like she is a homophobe, maybe afraid if she saw this stuff she may like it? What do you guys think? Also, another pointer, to maybe help you understand her, she wears shorts and a tank top over her bathing suit cause she said she doesn't like to show skin.

thanks in advance to all of the mature replies. your help is appreciated.

2. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

Whether this is normal depends greatly on the culture she's from.

3. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    1) My girlfriend will not kiss me after I perform oral on her? I am willing to kiss her after she does it to me. How do all of you feel about this?
    ===============
    I think I smell and taste pretty good so I happen to like it. If I want him to go down on me and not be disgusted by me, why should I be?

2) She also will not going down on me after we make love, unless I wash it off before hand.
    =======================
    Love the taste of me on a man - love oral after he's been inside me. Didn't always though. When I was younger in my 20s I was sort of disgusted by the thought.

3) Lastly, it isn't directly sex related but it bothers me. If any nudity is on the TV she looks away (guy or girl), she also looks away if women are dressed skimpy (ex: 2 piece bathing suits). It almost seems to me like she is a homophobe, maybe afraid if she saw this stuff she may like it? What do you guys think? Also, another pointer, to maybe help you understand her, she wears shorts and a tank top over her bathing suit cause she said she doesn't like to show skin.
    ==============
    Can't speak to this one my friend. Must have been in the way she was raised to be ashamed of the human body. I can see someone not being happy with their own body but for me personally, I love looking at both men and woman's bodies. I like seeing beautiful bodies but also just regular bodies as well - like to see the differences. Bodies are cool.

Have worked hard to make sure my kids are ok with body parts. Took all the shame and secretiveness out of it. I don't hide my body if my kids come in and I don't shame them for being naked by telling them to get dressed when around the house though I also don't encourage them to be naked either. It just is what it is - no big deal either way.

4. MagicJohnsonFan

MagicJohnsonFan New Member

Albums:
    :smile:

5. B_DEATHbyCARROT

B_DEATHbyCARROT New Member

You might get more answers posting in the Women's Issues forum. Having been with women of various ages/races/nationalities over the years can tell you that people vary quite a bit from being really conservative to being extremely freaky. I wouldn't judge her for her likes/dislikes, but you are allowed to think that maybe you two aren't the most sexually compatible and seek out someone who is more in line with how you like things...

Draft saved Draft deleted