For women only: What men's clothes...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kevbo, May 14, 2010.

1. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

...do you like to wear? Have you ever worn something of your man's just to remind you of him?

2. the_new_godiva

Heh. I like to wear his "silk weights" (AKA under armour, long johns) when it's cold out because I don't own any and they're great for working outdoors all day! And for lounging when I get home, in head to toe tan spandex with a male crotch on the pants. Deserves a double take.

3. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i would say about 80% of my wardrobe is mens clothing.

from shoes *cons and boots* to jeans, to tshirts.. heck.. my underwear are from the boys department.. *cuz underoos fripping rock* and suits will always hold a special place in my heart. oh, and suspenders.

of the boy's? i have stolen hoodies, school shirts, clean boxers, socks... basically if it smells like him or reminds me of him, i will steal it :redface:

average morning in my house
    The Boy: Mickey, that's my shirt
    Me: no it's not. this wouldn't even fit you.
    The Boy: you are boob-stretching it out!!!
    Me: look, sasquatch, do i complain when you man-shoulder my robe? no
    The Boy: you tackled me in the shower!!!
    Me: but i was naked, and you didn't complain
    The Boy: you practically ate half my face
    Me: why you bringing up old shit?
    The Boy: just hand me a t-shirt *grumble face*
    Me: i love you *eats grumbley face*

4. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

My fav thing to wear is a flannel shirt that belongs to my guy. Either that or his fav sweatshirt.

5. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oxford shirts, t-shirts, boxers, boxer briefs, jeans, socks...no shoes though. I wear a (womens) 7 1/2 and most men don't wear shoes that small. I like to shop Men's Wearhouse for suits and have them tailored to fit. Most women's suits feel strange on me. I have a long torso, orangutan arms, small waist, and an ample ass. 75% of the time, whatever I find in the women's dept will be too short waisted or sleeved. Some of the best men's jackets, blazers, and coats were found at Goodwill and consignment shops. Love 'em.

I do love wearing clothes that smell of someone I care for...my olfactory sense enchants the most...I miss that.

6. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

7. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

The only thing i have ever worn of his is a football shirt (don't ask which team....Joll wouldnt speak to me ever again if i divulged!)......i HATE mens clothes as they just do not suit my figure.His jeans wouldnt go over my curvacious hips for a start and his going out shirts would go to my knees due to my lack of height and him being quite the opposite.

Besides,i'd hate him to wear anything of mine.

8. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are so funny:biggrin1: Today is a goodday for laughter thanks Mickey!

Adds that I am the tshirt stealer. Once I get one to lounge in especially those tshirts that have been worn over and over and washed a million times... M-I-N-E.... and I normally get all of them eventually, cause I'm just so darn cute when I take them! I do admit to wearing some of my guys boxer's as well once again why don't they make girls clothes comfortable and soft like this WHY... because when they do they take the stuff off of the guys line in the factory mark it up $10-$15 and put women's or misses on it and move it to the women's line. Stupid clothing cheater people.

#8 HiddenLacey, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
  9. gretchenweiner

Albums:
    nope i don't normally wear men's clothing because i prefer dresses, cardigans and skirts
    i do however buy hunting camo from the men's section, there aren't many options for bigger women in the ladies section
    as for wearing my man's clothes, i have a pair of his socks, that i borrowed and kept...i've worn them since but not for nostalgic reasons

10. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    All of his clothes except his suits, coats, socks, and shoes.

I wear his shirts the day after, when they smell like him. I wear his clean boxer briefs. He thinks I look adorable in them. I wear his undershirts. I wear his pants with a belt to hold them up, or I walk around the house holding them up with one hand to keep them from falling down. It gives me the warm fuzzies when I wear his clothes. :smile:

The only clothes of mine that he wears are my socks. He is the sock thief. Once he's worn them, they're all stretched out and they become his socks.

I got so frustrated with his sock stealing that I bought socks with pink toes and pink writing on the underside. I was sure it would deter him from his thieving ways. A week later, he's lounging on the couch wearing my pink-toed socks! :rolleyes:

11. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ha try looking for hip-wader's in a female's size, I had to get a pair out of the boys section and they were still to big! I am a big fan of four-wheeling but falling in the muddy water in 30degree weather or flipping over into it can only be done with so much girlish talent. I have no issue's with going into the guy's section for protective wear. I found some woman's size's but wy not just wear the boy's when our stuff is more expensive. Atleast in hunting sporting wear.

12. Chantal_Kyrie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a fan of suits. I rented a set of tails for a concert I did, and I must say I looked pretty slammin'. I'm a fan of men's dress clothes more than casual clothes, I love the cross-dressing dressup look. Also I've learned that men's runners are just perfect for my wide feet!

13. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I never wear his clothes, but he wears my underwear sometimes. I kid you not! :eek: :tongue:

14. zaragoza

Gold Member

Oxford shirts it is .

15. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

The t-shirt he worked all day in.

16. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I used to steal his sweats in the winter back north, because they were the next best thing to footy pajamas. His clothes look awful on me, thought I'm not above wearing his neckties. Someone ought to.

17. Empathizer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Every once in a while, I steal a tie from the ones my dad is giving away and wear it. Partially to show off that I can tie a tie better than half the men in my neighborhood, partly because my dad's taste in materials, patterns and textures is amazing and WAY out of my price range.

Also, every once in a while, I go to the dollar store and buy some cheap Chinese discount brand boxers or boxer briefs. The penis hole (or "fly," for those of your who must be delicate about such things :wink::tongue: ) is great for air conditioning during the summer months, and the boxer briefs make great period panties, because there's room built in for a big, giant... something. If you're a guy, it's for your penis. If you're a girl, it can be for a strapon, I guess (never packed, wouldn't know if it works that way), but it's also good for a really good-sized, security-inducing overnight pad: That way, your period panties never stretch out so they last longer!

18. Embrace69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like to wear his undershirts especially after he's worn them. (I'm not talking about wearing them out doing construction or something but to do office work) I just like the way he smells. I don't mind wearing his clothes around the house, I find that a man's clothing is much more comfortable to wear than a woman's any day.

19. MagicJohnsonFan

MagicJohnsonFan New Member

Albums:
    I like sleeping in one of his tshirts - but I don't think I've done that since he moved in with me. :frown1:

20. D_Ebensneezer_Spooge

Albums:
    tshirt is fine...as long as his cologne is on it

Draft saved Draft deleted