For Women Who Love and Want Big Cocks

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by tinysquirt, Aug 18, 2009.

1. tinysquirt

tinysquirt New Member

how many of you could, and would, want to have regular sex with a hung guy, or guys, if you were in a relationship with a guy that had a small cock?

I know this is a loaded question that may upset a lot of people but, I'm curious.

If it was mutual, and your partner agreed, and you had a healthy hung guy (or two) to fill your needs regularly so to speak, could you and would you do it? Strictly sexual. And I don't necessarily mean your man is a cuckold. It's a mutual decision with trust, and he enjoyed seeing and knowing that you were being satisfied in a way he couldn't.

I did have this subject come up in a past relationship. I am small, so that was the reason for it coming up. We didn't talk about it in depth, and it never did have a chance to happen before we broke up (no, that wasn't the reason). But she really missed being filled up, loved huge guys, and she would want me to watch and be there, but wouldn't do it if it wasn't a mutual decision.

I really hadn't thought about it much before then, and for reasons beyond our control, we broke up, so I don't know what would have happened.

You can find plenty of Amateur Couples on the web today who do just this thing, and the men are treated equally, and they seem to have a strong, solid relationship.

Whether or not I could ever do this with someone I was in a relationship with, I don't really know. It would take a lot of trust, and I would have to be treated as an equal, with nothing ever happening behind my back. Lots of trust.

Any women who would want to do this, or have done it or do?

If so, would it make you feel stronger towards your partner for trusting you that much, and for wanting you to be more satisfied?

Thanks

2. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

Having read these Women's Issues threads for a while now, I feel like I could probably answer this question on behalf of most women here.

But, since that is not what you're looking for, I will refrain.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

I wouldn't be in a relationship with a man with a small cock. I don't believe in polyamory, which in my mind is just new age cheating.

4. tinysquirt

tinysquirt New Member

Yeah, I can just about guess what most of the answers will be but, I still just want some input and opinions.

And njqt, I figure a lot of women might feel like you and not ever get into a relationship with a small guy to begin with. Which is fine but, I still believe that two people could just really click, and that might just have to be something to work around in some way. Maybe not this way, but maybe with big toys, fisting, etc.

5. dolfette

Gold Member

i'd be with a small guy.
    but sex on the side isn't my thing.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Hold me back, HOLD ME BACK.

Its like all SPH'ers take the same course on Elaborate Question Weaving and Getting People To Tell You What You Want To Hear.

NO, not all women think men with smaller cocks are useless son of a bitches. Sorry to disappoint you.

#7 B_Mademoiselle Rouge, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
  8. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

D_Mylor Mentallydaft Account Disabled

for fucks sake Sybil, just tell the poor bastard what they wanna hear.

YES! NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND OR EVEN MOM LOVE YOU, I CAN TAKE EM AWAY WITH MY BIG OL FAT ONE! WOMEN ARE THAT STUPID AND WEAKWILLED, AND YOU ARE WORTHLESS!!!!

see, like the poet said, I am cruel only to be kind

9. tinysquirt

tinysquirt New Member

Wow.

I'm not trying to do or say anything elaborate, I'm just asking a couple of questions. And I never said ALL women thought the same way. I just know that because of the subject matter of this site, that more women than usual probably preferred big over small.

Think what you want about me, people like Praying Mantis are the ones with issues.

Sheesh!

10. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Nope sorry, i cant do it. ;) Not even for you.

11. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

If you want to know why i said what i did, look up in the Community Section under the name Tiny, look at all screen names with the name TINY and then click to see the threads they've created. You will see more similiarities than you will want to realize.

12. tinysquirt

tinysquirt New Member

One similarity that I definitely see is, you like to cause trouble and spew venom and attitude on virtually every thread you get on. I've noticed you get into it with anyone who doesn't walk lock step with you.

Some people just have to have the drama. I guess if that makes your world go round, then knock yourself out.

13. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

A lot of guys ask questions about this and seem to want to find a woman to be in that kind of relationship with.

I think you're going about it wrong. It's not a big cock/small cock thing.

You are a guy who wants to watch his girlfriend/wife having sex with a well-hung guy. Therefore, what you need to find is a woman who wants to have sex with a well-hung guy while her boyfriend/husband watches.

There are not a lot of women who fit that description, but there are some, and if you start with that premise then at least you will find out where you stand.

But just because a girl has a particular liking for big cocks, doesn't have any relevance to the scenario you have in mind.

14. tinysquirt

tinysquirt New Member

Fair enough Penis Aficionado.

You're probably right. I just assumed that it was a size thing.

I guess I wasn't clear enough in my question/statement. I'm not looking for this in a girlfriend. I honestly don't know, or think I could handle it. It was just a question, and I did have the subject briefly brought up by an ex. But it's very doubtful it would have ever happened. Plus, I had seen where a woman on another thread had mentioned this subject in a positive way, so that also made me wonder about it.

I appreciate your input on this. But I just don't get the hostility that I've noticed a few people on this site project from a simple question or statement. The pattern I seem to see is, if you're a small guy, your question, opinion or experiences, etc., are stupid and wrong, and you're deserving of a verbal beat down. But it seems that if you're hung, at least in most cases, your questions, experiences or opinions are normal and fine.

I'm not trying to play the victim, this just seems to be the pattern I'm seeing so far by a select few. I am new here, I just joined a few days ago, so it's too early for me to know for sure. Maybe it's just been an unusual past week. Hopefully it will get better. But it sure makes me not want to ask any questions or voice any opinions or ideas because of the venom and attitude that some seem to have.

15. enormouslyaverage

Albums:
    Maybe it's not you specificaly, but the other 480 (rough guess?) SPHers who preceeded you, and ruined everything. You're in the right place, but you got here far too late basically.

16. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Thats exactly what i was trying to point out, but you said it better.

17. Patchos

Gold Member

Yes, I'd like to be in a relationship where I can have sex with other partners, but it wouldn't matter if my partner was well endowed. I just don't think I could have sex with the same guy long term.

Not an open relationship mind you, just a cuckolded one.

18. tinysquirt

tinysquirt New Member

Understood Patchos.

"If" I could handle being in a relationship with a woman who had sex with other men just for size, I wouldn't have a desire to have sex with other women. As long as she paid plenty of attention to me and didn't forget about me.

It's only a fantasy that I've thought about, I don't know that I could handle it. The communication would have to be awesome, and I would have to know that regardless of my size, I was desired, and that this was just a craving/kink being taken care of.

Big IF's.

19. B_doradish34

B_doradish34 New Member

Albums:
    this women's issue thread is very entertaining. a guy asks a stupid question and the same three women and five fags answer it.

it's like a game show from the 60's.

20. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    So you think you should have mutliple partners but not him?
    tad bit pathetic to be honest

Draft saved Draft deleted