For Women Who Love and Want Big Cocks

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
The netz must be hardening me... when I read his post it was so absurd and inflammatory that it made me laugh.

Violation of TOS and whatever else aside, at least he's obviously malicious and worthy of the troll title. I find it much more unsavory when members start threads with little seeds of controversy and tripwire topics to lure shit out in a backhanded manner. :squint: klever koonts

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never have a brief stay here, I am here too stay, cant get rid of me and my insults, if profile gets deleted I'll be back with a new one, cause I am not taking shit off these hoe's even if I have to give them a ten inch dildo in their backhole.

*YAWN*

Dude, ya boring me.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how many of you could, and would, want to have regular sex with a hung guy, or guys, if you were in a relationship with a guy that had a small cock?

I know this is a loaded question that may upset a lot of people but, I'm curious.

If it was mutual, and your partner agreed, and you had a healthy hung guy (or two) to fill your needs regularly so to speak, could you and would you do it? Strictly sexual. And I don't necessarily mean your man is a cuckold. It's a mutual decision with trust, and he enjoyed seeing and knowing that you were being satisfied in a way he couldn't.

I did have this subject come up in a past relationship. I am small, so that was the reason for it coming up. We didn't talk about it in depth, and it never did have a chance to happen before we broke up (no, that wasn't the reason). But she really missed being filled up, loved huge guys, and she would want me to watch and be there, but wouldn't do it if it wasn't a mutual decision.

I really hadn't thought about it much before then, and for reasons beyond our control, we broke up, so I don't know what would have happened.

You can find plenty of Amateur Couples on the web today who do just this thing, and the men are treated equally, and they seem to have a strong, solid relationship.

Whether or not I could ever do this with someone I was in a relationship with, I don't really know. It would take a lot of trust, and I would have to be treated as an equal, with nothing ever happening behind my back. Lots of trust.

Any women who would want to do this, or have done it or do?

If so, would it make you feel stronger towards your partner for trusting you that much, and for wanting you to be more satisfied?

Thanks
My husband and I just recently agreed to see other people. He's got an average cock he generally thinks of as small. He wants no part of any of my extramarital sexual activities (thank heaven) and I don't care much what size cock comes with the dude I have chosen. I kind of hope the cock is in tact, because I miss foreskin, and diamond hard like my husband's. Since the dude is black, I hope his cock is brown, and not pink, which would be weird to me. Other than that, he's good to go. Green light. Don't get me wrong; I love big dicks. I just don't need them.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My husband and I just recently agreed to see other people. He's got an average cock he generally thinks of as small. He wants no part of any of my extramarital sexual activities (thank heaven) and I don't care much what size cock comes with the dude I have chosen. I kind of hope the cock is in tact, because I miss foreskin, and diamond hard like my husband's. Since the dude is black, I hope his cock is brown, and not pink, which would be weird to me. Other than that, he's good to go. Green light. Don't get me wrong; I love big dicks. I just don't need them.

Congrats, AE!

I hope it works out really well for all parties concerned!

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Congrats AE, join the club.... Yes one more couple to add to the list. :tongue:

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Well too much time on this site will do that to a woman...haha. Please, I'm kidding..or am I?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congratulations! That is a difficult hurdle to overcome, one which requires much thought and discussion.

I hear ya.
We're still ironing out the details, and I am nowhere near having sex with this guy. I just want him to be my friend, and if he can do that, sex is an option. My husband and I have agreed on no random bed-hopping. Extra partners should be regular and trusted, and few enough in number that they do not interfere with our sexual connection to each other. We're reading a book called, Opening Up: A Guide to Creating and Sustaining Open Relationships. The book has helped a lot, and so has talking to other people who have made similar decisions with good results, and bad results.

I'm so picky, if I had a size preference too, I probably would ever get laid.

Congrats, AE!

I hope it works out really well for all parties concerned!
Thank you. So far, so good. He is reconnecting with an old friend who looked him up a few weeks before I suggested that what he needed to do was get experience dating, and I needed to get laid more. And I have met an outrageously funny, talented nerd, which is more or less my type.

Congrats AE, join the club.... Yes one more couple to add to the list. :tongue:
Hahaha. Thanks.

Well too much time on this site will do that to a woman...haha. Please, I'm kidding..or am I?
Too much time here will do what? Lead to not having a preference? I never did, and I certainly had the samples to decide.

B_JenniTalia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My husband and I have agreed on no random bed-hopping. Extra partners should be regular and trusted, and few enough in number that they do not interfere with our sexual connection to each other

I have found myself in a parallel situation (sans marriage) and can attest to the necessity of this mindset. Once a relationship unfolds to accommodate a non-monogamous sex life, the issue of stability hinges upon smart decisions and careful progression.

You and your husband rock for being open enough to pursue such a lifestyle!

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have found myself in a parallel situation (sans marriage) and can attest to the necessity of this mindset. Once a relationship unfolds to accommodate a non-monogamous sex life, the issue of stability hinges upon smart decisions and careful progression.

It takes a lot of courage and unfettered trust to embark on such journey, but when it works for both, it works baby and its awesome.

D_Dierks Bentwilly

Just Browsing
Media

You write real purdy words.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ever since we started talking about it, we have had more sex than usual, and been more affectionate than usual. My husband is the best.

I'm glad you guys seem like you got it under control. Your a far cry more advanced than myself. I wouldn't be able to do what your doing, probably due to my own selfishness or neediness. Mind if I pick your brain on the matter? Just curious to know the emotional ins and outs of this sort of arrangement. Only because I think I'm too jealous of a person at this point in my life to ever consider it. Do you feel any sort of jealousy at the thought of him with someone else? Does he when he thinks about you? I know you may come back and say "To us it isn't like that" or something to that effect. But I'm more interested in the why. I'm sure this is way more than your willing to share but I thought I should ask anyway. I understand on an intellectual level that sex is just physics enjoyment and it can be separated from the emotional so you can have sex with one but love another. I'm actually going to therapy because of my inability to separate the two I think. I understand the concept but can't make it stick in practice. Not that me and the mrs are trying, but I'm sure one day we will want to spice things up and I want to be mentally prepared for that eventuality. Self progression is a bitch.

Sorry if this derailed the thread at all. =[

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm glad you guys seem like you got it under control. Your a far cry more advanced than myself. I wouldn't be able to do what your doing, probably due to my own selfishness or neediness. Mind if I pick your brain on the matter? Just curious to know the emotional ins and outs of this sort of arrangement. Only because I think I'm too jealous of a person at this point in my life to ever consider it. Do you feel any sort of jealousy at the thought of him with someone else? Does he when he thinks about you? I know you may come back and say "To us it isn't like that" or something to that effect. But I'm more interested in the why. I'm sure this is way more than your willing to share but I thought I should ask anyway. I understand on an intellectual level that sex is just physics enjoyment and it can be separated from the emotional so you can have sex with one but love another. I'm actually going to therapy because of my inability to separate the two I think. I understand the concept but can't make it stick in practice. Not that me and the mrs are trying, but I'm sure one day we will want to spice things up and I want to be mentally prepared for that eventuality. Self progression is a bitch.

Sorry if this derailed the thread at all. =[
Threads take on a life of their own. LOL.

Well, we have come to realize that it is far too much pressure to have to be everything to each other. We're just human, and we're not perfect. I'm not sweet, and I don't like watching him play with anal toys. If he can find a friend who can be sweeter (communicates more gently, less bluntly) and wants to fuck him in his ass more, that would be a relief to me. Also, no matter what I do, I would never be able to make up for the fact that he never dated. He can take me on 1,000,000 dates, and never get the life experience that comes from taking 6 other women out on one or two dates each.

Meanwhile, early in our relationship, he was so sexually broken that we never knew what a normal sex life for him would be. Now we do know, and it isn't the same as a normal sex life for me. It is a bit of a relief to him to know that I will finally be sexually satisfied after all these years, and that he doesn't have to be pressured to be someone he just isn't. He knows he's a more than satisfying lover to me, but that I have a much higher drive than his. Normal for him would be twice a week, and a few masturbation sessions alone. Normal for me is closer to eight times a week, daily solo sessions, and a few mutual masturbation sessions. I'm literally starved for sexual contact, and can't take it much longer. Now, I don't have to.

I am jealous of his attention. My jealousy stems from a fear of abandonment. He has promised not to leave me, and I just have to trust he means it. How can I be protected from getting jealous? Well, my boundaries are that he can't move anyone into our home, his guests cannot stay more than a few days (a week, maximum), and if he falls in love with a partner, I would prefer that we move several hundred miles away as soon as possible. A long-distance romance would be fine for me, but anyone too close for too long would have to be eliminated in order for me to feel safe.

We are committed first and foremost to our marriage and to each other. Our feelings are prioritized above our extra partners' feelings; they are relatively expendable if our relationship is ever in trouble.

I have met this amazing guy, and might hang out with him tomorrow. (So excited!) My husband says as long as he feels he is getting enough of my time, and I don't do anything sneaky, he won't feel jealous at all. He says what I have been reading as suppressed jealousy when my new acquaintance calls is just brief disappointment that I'm going to go spend 30 minutes or so away from him. But since I still make sure to spend plenty of time with him, and pay attention to him when he talks about things I have no interest in, he still feels like he is getting enough time and attention. So, he doesn't feel jealous.

Does that answer your question?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that he wants to know what I project will happen beforehand, and wants to know vaguely how far things go on a "date". I may go out tomorrow, as I said, and I project there will be some kissing. I mentioned that, and he said, "Ask him if he has ever had a cold sore, first." Herpes = dealbreaker.

Last edited:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the explanation AE. I completely understand your point of view. Right now I'm the one who wants it more than my wife, but that has fluctuated in the past. I don't think we will get to the point of being too far off balance sexually to do what you two have done but I am happy you both will finally have some relief from the pressures of trying to be everything to everyone. Its a huge burden sometimes, but at this juncture I only really have my wife. So for me she is everything. She has related how much pressure this puts on her, so I'm still trying to find a way to ameliorate some of the effects. I'm a tad anti social so its difficult. Too many one serving friends over the years and being let down just has me ambivalent to the whole "friends" thing. I think my expectations for a friend are too fucking high. I expect them to be loyal, truthful, courteous, kind, able to lend a hand... Blah blah blah. Too much shit. I always end up double crossed, or fucked over or just left in the weeds. And that's after I've already bent over backwards for them. Even my best friend. He has moved countless times, been hard up for money or something and I'm always there. Me? Pfft, good luck. Only person I've been able to depend on is my wife. Period. So yah, I'm jaded heh. I look forward to hearing about your date! If your willing to share that is. Heh. Don't wanna be too nosy. (Which I am. Very)