Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Same here! When I go do the shopping I buy jello and giggle to myself.
Of course I never buy mango jello any more.

I bet that grocery stores world wide have noticed the marked decline in sales of mango jello and wonder why! :tongue::biggrin1:

I know...it brings a smile to my face and tingles other places *blushes just thinking about it* :tongue:

Ok, so I don't know the mango story, I have heard reference several times...do tell *patiently waits*

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I missed out on commenting on this thread earlier (as I was napping, I had to catch up from my late night last night :sleeping1:)

You are so supported here!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know...it brings a smile to my face and tingles other places *blushes just thinking about it* :tongue:

Ok, so I don't know the mango story, I have heard reference several times...do tell *patiently waits*

Ms.Katt is very allergic to Mango so we always make sure that all lotions, potions, oils and yes, jello are mango free so Ms.Katt can join the fun without going into anaphylactic shock.

Last edited:

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ms.Katt is very allergic to Mango so we always make sure that all lotions, potions, oils and yes, jello are mango free so Ms.Katt can join the fun without going into anaphylactic shock.

The you can add the Poultry household...MANGO FREE!!!

Can't have Ms Katt getting sick... :frown1:

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

I'm allergic to it too. Horrible story I'll let P-gal tell if she wants to. Needless to say mangoes are taboo (and not the good kind of taboo either). I can't even look at the sign in the grocery store anymore. :biggrin1:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm allergic to it too. Horrible story I'll let P-gal tell if she wants to. Needless to say mangoes are taboo (and not the good kind of taboo either). I can't even look at the sign in the grocery store anymore. :biggrin1:

*Makes sure we have an Epi-pen handy!*

All mango products are hence forth banned!

Done!

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And where did I say any of that? You are the one that said they have love. I'm not even sure of that. I'm going off of the little fantasy that you are creating. There are different types of love, for sure. They clearly don't love to get each other off for starters.

You think that this is more likely to work for them than not. If that is the case, why is she even worried about him really liking someone else? Why the plan to move? Why the uncertainty and jealousy? Pultrygeist and fire77 - do you get jealous of your partners when they spend time without you in your open marriages? I'm guessing not, but I'd like your thoughts on the matter.

This isn't an attack on open relationships. No one is saying disney fantasies are the only true marriage. How thick skulled are you that you don't get this? I think open relationships are great. They just aren't for everyone. I also think that a married couple that refuse to satisfy each other aren't going to find greater recourse by seeing other people. I think it will illustrate the fact that they have a large incompatibility in their relationship. Sure it could be gapped by seeing other people, but thats not going to work if they are jealous of each other.

My husband and I only been with a girl once very recently and at one point yes I did get jealous but we sorted that out now and we both very happy with it but everything else we did was exceptionally great.

Your views on open relationships and extra marital affairs or even any sexual lifestyle seem to be doomed with failure, as if all other marriages and relationships don't fail because they go by the Holley books, one man to one woman...

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Yup, I wish them good luck, but that's not going to stop me from sharing the fact that I think it won't work."

YOUR OPINION IS NOT A FACT. The harsh, judgemental language which is threaded throughout your "advice" does not label you as a friend, or even someone who likes the person to whom you're trying to giving advice.

I recognize the absurdity of bringing this up on the threads of a sex fetish website, but sex is only one part of a satisfying relationship. It's an important part, but it's apparent from what the woman wrote that she's quite satisfied with her relationship with her husband in many other aspects.

Your idea that they're not trying to satisfy each other is just silly. The woman and her husband do not have the same sex drive. They're talking about it (an accomplishment in itself, since the subject is so uncomfortable for most), and are looking to executing a solution which they both buy into.

My wife and I were intrigued by the idea of an open relationship. When we had affairs with others it didn't help our relationship, and our feelings and actions have changed. I make no presumption based on that experience that various forms of an open relationship will never work for anyone.

It's interesting to see what other people are able to work out in their romantic relationships when they employ open communication.