For women who prefer there man not to ejaculate

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by damonshouse, Apr 9, 2009.

1. damonshouse

damonshouse New Member

Albums:
    Some believe that male ejaculation is wrong and that men become much better lovers if they do not orgasm.

This forum is for those who dont believe in male ejaculation

Pure Male - Home

2. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Agendas aside this just reminds me of Fall 1988, my first year in college. I met a sorority girl at a party and there was absolutely nowhere to take her, not to her room and not back to the dorm where I lived at the time. Nowhere for us to play but in the tight confines of her brand new two-seat sporty sports car Pontiac Fiiero GT that daddy had purchased for her for high school graduation the previous Spring.

We got in the car and within seconds she announced "this car is brand new so you have to promise not to cum." What the hell was I supposed to say? "I promise, I promise. Now show me your tits and pussy." That was easier said than done because I just went nuts at the first sight of her large reddish pink aureole and flappy pussy folds, so by the time her hands began pumping up and down on my penis it was all I could do not to explode right on the spot. I was thinking war, pestilence, famine...anything unpleasant to avoid blasting ejaculate on to her precious Pontiac Fiero upholstery.

What a wonderful and miserable evening.

Draft saved Draft deleted