for women

rob5,6"

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi women....i think my penis is tiny,because it is 5,6" in length and 5,2" in circumference...isn't it?....i would know which are sexual positions with i could completely satisfy my partner,and which aren't....thanks

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
5.6" puts you into the 'average' range so i wouldnt consider you small unless you are compairing to the men on this site and then you might have a problem (joking)

As for positions, you should be fine with most but if you are worried about length then any position that has you entering from behind (eg, doggie) will give you less penetration. For the max amount of penetration always go with her on top (cowgirl) or good ol' missionary.

And id also consider 5.2" a good girth

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5.6" puts you into the 'average' range so i wouldnt consider you small unless you are compairing to the men on this site and then you might have a problem (joking)

As for positions, you should be fine with most but if you are worried about length then any position that has you entering from behind (eg, doggie) will give you less penetration. For the max amount of penetration always go with her on top (cowgirl) or good ol' missionary.

And id also consider 5.2" a good girth

I'd always heard that doggystyle gives deeper penetration, actually. It felt that way to me as well, which is why it's one of my two favorite positions. That and I forget the exact name of it but it's a version of missionary where the woman has her legs up in the air and they can be propped up against the guy's shoulders. (my other favorite) Cowgirl is also good for deep penetration. I like it all - what can I say? :tongue:

I need that article from that women's magazine that I was talking about last night! I didn't buy the magazine because I generally don't like women's magazines, but I had to look at that particular article because it was about positions to try when there is supposedly a size incompatibility (either way). I guess you could always Google for this information though!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried to send this earlier but for some reason got an error message. Here are links to a couple of articles about deep penetration and positions to try. My favorite positions are these, too. According to one article, I am apparently different from most women. Big surprise there, since I'm different from most women in every other aspect of my life! :biggrin1: For me it is not about the man "having power over me" though - I'm an egalitarian through and through. For me it's all about the intense physical sensations.

The Lovers' Guide : Articles[tt_news]=184&tx_ttnews[backPid]=52

The Lovers' Guide : Articles[tt_news]=13&tx_ttnews[backPid]=8&cHash=519e34aeea

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd always heard that doggystyle gives deeper penetration, actually. It felt that way to me as well, which is why it's one of my two favorite positions. That and I forget the exact name of it but it's a version of missionary where the woman has her legs up in the air and they can be propped up against the guy's shoulders. (my other favorite) Cowgirl is also good for deep penetration. I like it all - what can I say? :tongue:

I suppose doggystyle feels deeper too for a lot of men, but can't say it does for me. Cowgirl and especially missionary feels deepest to me. Can't say all men of a similar size to the OP would feel the same though. I suspect the man's "feel" may not always match with the woman's "feel" either though
[/QUOTE]

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dead on average length, a bit more than average girth.

Unless a woman is one of the special variety here (size queens), you should be able to satisfy most of them in most positions. All it takes is attentiveness, time and effort. :biggrin1:

rob5 said:
hi women....i think my penis is tiny,because it is 5,6" in length and 5,2" in circumference...isn't it?....i would know which are sexual positions with i could completely satisfy my partner,and which aren't....thanks

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As for doggie style being deeper, that's all about the angle. Really, a woman has to arch her back and angle up to allow maximum depth, especially if she has a prominent behind.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for doggie style being deeper, that's all about the angle. Really, a woman has to arch her back and angle up to allow maximum depth, especially if she has a prominent behind.

Yes, I do this. As for having a "prominent behind", well, I do have a nice "bubble butt" - it's one of my best features if I do say so myself. :wink:

Those Lovers Guide links are pretty good. I was reading some of their other guides. I want to try that wheelbarrow position but I'll have to get into better shape first! Now there's an incentive for me to do push-ups! :tongue:

And the most fun thing for me about the cowgirl position was the guy's reaction.

I love it all - but for me it seems like the positions that have deepest penetration are my favorites.