For you bush lovers!!!!!!!!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm so torn after watching that! My mind is going yuck...thats way too much bush, but my cock is rock hard. What is a man to do?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No I like hair, but not that much. One time there was a couple on the beach and hair was sticking out of both sides of her bottom, almost lost my lunch right there. However, nicely trimmed is hot.

Apollo1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol. You get kudos for saying a somewhat busy one. If I may play Devil's advocate, what exactly does a "somewhat busy" bush look like?

Oh, and if you can still find it, I had a thread up a while ago for women with bush. You might be interested in checking it out if you're so moved.

Blessings

J

JR7

I've been with women with as much black pubic hair as the French model in missLopez's original post and frankly I've been with women with MORE. Hair that goes higher p the abdomen and clear around the anus and ass cheeks. Never had any trouble cumming. Rather, I only encountered difficulty preventing myself from cumming too soon. But I've had some where I literally had to search for the labia because the pussy was totally shrouded by all that hair. I love it - I'm pre-cumming just thinking about those ladies.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is nothing hotter, in my opinion, than a woman with a great bush. I have had to part the pubes of some women to push my dick in. What a turn on!!