For You Dick Shavers

Daniel8802

1st Like
Media
Just curious on how many of you do shave, and how you do it ... Yes obviously a razor and such haha but what steps do you take, etc...? Thanks!

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep same, harder to cut than your face. In fact ive never cut myself in 5-7 years

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
First, I soak in the tub to get my pores all open. Just like you do when you shave your face. Then I make sure that my dick as hard as it can. I cover my cock and balls with some shaving cream. I like Edge. I run the razor (Mach 3, something like that) down my shaft. I squeeze my balls to stetch the skin out and run the razor over them. I keep up the smooth motion until all of the hair is hair is gone or in whatever design I decide. The key is shaving while your cock is hard. No one likes to suck on hairy balls. Good luck!

butters94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Go with the grain reduces razor burn then go agains't for a more smooth feel. It helps if you have a hard on while you are shaving

Gay Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got tired of shaving so I am in the midst of lazer hair removal. It is expensive but I love the out come. If you want to know more send me a private message!! I love to talk about it.

D_Polidore Pudpounder

Experimental Member
Media
First, I soak in the tub to get my pores all open. Just like you do when you shave your face. Then I make sure that my dick as hard as it can. I cover my cock and balls with some shaving cream. I like Edge. I run the razor (Mach 3, something like that) down my shaft. I squeeze my balls to stetch the skin out and run the razor over them. I keep up the smooth motion until all of the hair is hair is gone or in whatever design I decide. The key is shaving while your cock is hard. No one likes to suck on hairy balls. Good luck!
"No one likes to suck on hairy balls."

speak for yourself my friend..

bradlv

1st Like
Media
get a boner and then shave it? HELL NO!!!!!!!!! As soon as that blade goes anywhere near my tool I loose the boner in 5 seconds flat.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I shaved once...but the itching once the hair started growing back cured me forever...now I would only ever trim w/ electric clippers & never completely bald...