For you ladies, what makes sex amazing?

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What constitutes amazing sex?

Is it the aspect of having orgasms?
or can sex be amazing without actually cumming for women?

I have a friend who had sex with a guy who was supposedly real small she says (not that the size has any relativity to how good it was). And she says it was amazing and still is.

Just out of curiosity what exactly makes it amazing for you?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Everything that happens before I chose to have sex with the person of course!
It is a great plus if a man can keep his eyes open when he cums is a very special treat for me too!
cigarbabe:saevil:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being in sync with my partner.

Like the moment when you've been making love for a bit and you know each other, so you're moving together perfectly, faces an inch apart, seeing the pleasure on each others' face, breathing each others' breath, kissing, sweat dripping... one partner's orgasm spurring the others... that's perfect to me.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Like the moment when you've been making love for a bit and you know each other, so you're moving together perfectly, faces an inch apart, seeing the pleasure on each others' face, breathing each others' breath, kissing, sweat dripping... one partner's orgasm spurring the others... that's perfect to me.

Wow! Well said

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also want to add good humor and playfulness. Sex is, as they say, recess for adults, and approaching it as such makes it easier to explore with light-hearted exuberance.

Wow! Well said
Thanks! :smile:

Yea damn sweet ass that was mighty poetic, I was lost in the moment there for a second lol
Really? Were you almost "there"? :naughty: :biggrin1:

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Well put and Filled with imagery!

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
confidence, the willingness to push my boundaries, and the ability to make me feel like I am the hottest woman alive for at least an hour or two

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel sorry for the guy who is also newly single and newly not part of your sexlife anymore.
Me too! Actually, I am talking to him on the phone now and he wishes I was there with him. :smile:

confidence, the willingness to push my boundaries, and the ability to make me feel like I am the hottest woman alive for at least an hour or two
I love being pushed to my limits and exploring boundaries as well, sooo hot! :cool2:

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How come no one's said "a really huge cock" yet?

Isn't that why people are supposed to be here?

These are people who supposedly love gigantic organs, and yet....
all we hear about are "looks into my eyes" etc.

Where are the "my vagina stretched beyond...."?

nice_guy_here

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This has suddenly made me feel very lonely ... oh how I miss moments like this :no: ... one day soon, one day ...

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being seen, heard and held.
Teasing, getting almost to the edge and then taken back again.
Getting unexpected surprises in bed (of the good kind).
Variation.
Exploration.
Guts - trying something new, being willing to listen and see what's happening and adjust accordingly.
Having a person close that wants to bring mine to orgasm while I do the same for him/her.
Brain chemistry.
Words whispered in my ear - of the naughty kind if you can pull them off convincingly, otherwise just sweet words, or that things feel good.
Sounds.
Movement.
Sweat.
Resting in eachothers arms, drinking copious amounts of water and then going at it again.
Kisses.
Lovebites on the neck.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This has suddenly made me feel very lonely ... oh how I miss moments like this :no: ... one day soon, one day ...
:hug: Definitely one day soon!
Just go out and meet people and see if the sparks fly. :)

What I've learned over my sexual life is the kind of amazing sex I described has come when just meeting someone, and from the first word, look, or touch, feeling completely thunderstruck by love/lust. Coupled with longing or the adrenaline rush of not waiting even a night to fulfill the desire, makes it very hot and memorable.... and sooo good when it builds from there. *sigh*

Don't worry, last time I had the experience was two years ago in a long term relationship. While, I've had great sex since then, he was special and it is very difficult to find that kind of man, or when you do, find they are forward enough to voice the desire... so I'm right there with you. :hug: :smile:

Last edited:

nice_guy_here

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:hug: Definitely one day soon!
Just go out and meet people and see if the sparks fly. :)

What I've learned over my sexual life is the kind of amazing sex I described has come when just meeting someone, and from the first word, look, or touch, feeling completely thunderstruck by love/lust. Coupled with longing or the adrenaline rush of not waiting even a night to fulfill the desire, makes it very hot and memorable.... and sooo good when it builds from there. *sigh*

Don't worry, last time I had the experience was two years ago in a long term relationship. While, I've had great sex since then, he was special and it is very difficult to find that kind of man, or when you do, find they are forward enough to voice the desire... so I'm right there with you. :hug: :smile:

I'm the same, 2 years ago in my last relationship and boy was she special. I don't think I've quite got over her yet it was that good ...

I have meet people and things have flt just like that, "thunderstruck by lust", however it has only been on my side of the storm ... never mind. Can't wait for my sparks to fly again.