For you straight London guys

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_cherri, Aug 26, 2008.

1. B_cherri

B_cherri New Member

Do any of you guys know each other personally. Any of you ever meet a girl together or as part of a gangbang? Im curious and interested:tongue:

2. Xcuze

Gold Member

Personal ads - down the corridor second on the right.

3. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i noticed you already have a couple of ads up,
    are you really that desperate to get laid?

4. Runco

Runco New Member

There seems to be a few of them here all of a sudden. There is one over in the women's forum looking for white women and Latinas. I wonder if they have mistaken the site for Adult Friend Finder? Advertising all over for gang bangs just seems so...outre to me!

5. B_cherri

B_cherri New Member

No. Just joined site so its all new to me. If Im not welcome here I can easily leave. Just let me know:rolleyes:

6. B_cherri

B_cherri New Member

As above. let me know:rolleyes:

7. Runco

Runco New Member

I personally couldn't care less if you want to have gang bangs but you may want to take the time to check out the site properly before posting. There is a forum here for personal adverts for people who are looking for sex. You may want to see if you can get this thread moved over there because it is currently in the wrong place.

8. Xcuze

Gold Member

You are welcome here. But you're displaying your goods on the wrong shelf. Take time to look around the site & see what goes where.

9. B_cherri

B_cherri New Member

The thread was started as I wanted to see if any of the guys here knew each other. If you know how to move the thread feel free to do it. Cant see why it would bother you though :rolleyes:

10. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

If you're going to spam the wrong area's of the site. Yeah.. leave. Take the time to get to know the place and look for the proper area's to post your requests. It's basic skills you need to know about being part of an internet forum.

Ps. Don't even get snarky, you are in the wrong here. There is an area to be posting your crap in.

11. B_cherri

B_cherri New Member

How is asking if guys know each other personally spam? Your a little stupid huh:tongue:

12. Xcuze

Gold Member

A little advice Cherri. Your avatar sends out a strong signal. This site is essentially about opinions; its not a "I need a fuck" site. If youre just looking for sex then stick to the personal ad sections. If you wanna hang around & give opinions then you should change to a more subtle avatar to stop people judging you so quickly - especially other women. You seem feisty so I hope you choose the latter.

13. B_cherri

B_cherri New Member

OK I'll change my avatar. :redface:

14. Runco

Runco New Member

It bothers me because it reduces the whole site to one big knocking shop and it is not that kind of site. LPSG is first and foremost a support site. It is also a site for people who appreciate big dick. The way people choose to appreciate it is up to them. Some people just want to look. Others converse in the forums or in chat. Others hook up for sex. That is up to them.

Out of respect for all users, people who want to engage in sexual activity generally confine their posts to one area of the site - the personal ads section. That way they do not offend anyone else because we all know what that bit of the site is for. Those of us who want sex go there looking for it. Those of us who don't don't. What I object to is having it in my face when I am not looking for it.

You have been a member of the site for less than a day. You are clearly looking for sex (fine). I have no problem with that. But please don't get arsey with me because you are the one who is in the wrong here. Post your stuff in the right place. Use an avatar that has sufficient clothing on. And please try not to lower the tone of the entire site in your search for sex because this is not a knocking shop at the end of the day.

15. Xcuze

Gold Member

She's new here & she made a mistake. Thats all. Give her a break & be more welcoming.

16. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    welcome cherri!
    you are a great addition.

17. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Watch your mouth. Don't talk to people you don't know like that. You've already a bad beginning, don't fuck yourself over more.

18. B_cherri

B_cherri New Member

Not really interested in what you think or what you say:biggrin1:

19. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

You're digging yourself into a hole.

20. B_cherri

B_cherri New Member

Why? are you the queen of this site

Draft saved Draft deleted