No Response
omg...you do not get it at all.

you can't come into a forum completely new
and tell contributors they are stupid.

that is just weird.:wink:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It bothers me because it reduces the whole site to one big knocking shop and it is not that kind of site. LPSG is first and foremost a support site. It is also a site for people who appreciate big dick. The way people choose to appreciate it is up to them. Some people just want to look. Others converse in the forums or in chat. Others hook up for sex. That is up to them.

Out of respect for all users, people who want to engage in sexual activity generally confine their posts to one area of the site - the personal ads section. That way they do not offend anyone else because we all know what that bit of the site is for. Those of us who want sex go there looking for it. Those of us who don't don't. What I object to is having it in my face when I am not looking for it.

You have been a member of the site for less than a day. You are clearly looking for sex (fine). I have no problem with that. But please don't get arsey with me because you are the one who is in the wrong here. Post your stuff in the right place. Use an avatar that has sufficient clothing on. And please try not to lower the tone of the entire site in your search for sex because this is not a knocking shop at the end of the day.

Runco - sweetheart - I like you and I think you are a great addition to the site - I missed your posts while you were on hols but, in the great scheme of things you have been here five minutes. You cannot come on to a thread, allbeit another n00b's thread, and tell her what she can and can't post and what the site is about. IME you have LPSG wrong and you need to get a bit more settled in.

And you clearly have not been looking at the avatars much because Cherri's was fine and you have no right at all to even suggest she change it. There are guys here with close up wet white boxer av's FFS! No nudes is the only rule. She wasn't nude.

Cherri - your av was fine - I think it was just right for the attention you are looking for. A friend of mine who is current on leave from here, Mme Rouge, often had avs of herself in skimpies - all the guys loved it. You change it back if you want to.

She's new here & she made a mistake. Thats all. Give her a break & be more welcoming.

Well said X! :yup:

Why? are you the queen of this site

She's a queen of this site. Due respect an' all - Tink is a little spikey, I see you are too. I like a good cat fight - why don't the two of you undress - I have some nice oil here :naughty:

omg...you do not get it at all.

you can't come into a forum completely new
and tell contributors they are stupid.

that is just weird.:wink:

Well - she can. But it won't make her any friends.

I think this thing has gone nuts. Cherri - welcome to LPSG. Have a look around - post yourself some personals - maybe a "Rate Me!" thread in the Show Off section will get your gallery some extra hits. Good luck with what you're looking for.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Runco - sweetheart - I like you and I think you are a great addition to the site - I missed your posts while you were on hols but, in the great scheme of things you have been here five minutes. You cannot come on to a thread, allbeit another n00b's thread, and tell her what she can and can't post and what the site is about. IME you have LPSG wrong and you need to get a bit more settled in.

And you clearly have not been looking at the avatars much because Cherri's was fine and you have no right at all to even suggest she change it. There are guys here with close up wet white boxer av's FFS! No nudes is the only rule. She wasn't nude.

Cherri - your av was fine - I think it was just right for the attention you are looking for. A friend of mine who is current on leave from here, Mme Rouge, often had avs of herself in skimpies - all the guys loved it. You change it back if you want to.

Well said X! :yup:

She's a queen of this site. Due respect an' all - Tink is a little spikey, I see you are too. I like a good cat fight - why don't the two of you undress - I have some nice oil here :naughty:

Well - she can. But it won't make her any friends.

I think this thing has gone nuts. Cherri - welcome to LPSG. Have a look around - post yourself some personals - maybe a "Rate Me!" thread in the Show Off section will get your gallery some extra hits. Good luck with what you're looking for.

MB - you did not see the avatar before and if you look back at the posts here, it was xcuse who advised her to change it before I did. Also, I am not being rude, but I don't think I have got the description of the site wrong. If you are suggesting it is a knocking shop then clearly I am in the wrong place. Incidentally, I have always said I don't care if Cherri wants to advertise for sex. But there is an area of the site for that (or am I wrong about that too?). Given that I have now received a PM from Cherri (the content of which will remain private), I don't believe the advice that I have given her is so wrong. I am, however, confused by your contradictory (and some would say two-faced stand), given your own expressions of outrage at times at some of the posts that appear in the women's forum.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
OK - I see XCUZE's post now. Sorry, I readdress my comment to you on cherri's avatar to him. I did see the avatar beforehand - I read another thread by this OP and looked at her av and her gallery.

For some people LPSG is 'knocking shop' (as you put it, though my understanding of that phrase is 'brothel' not 'swinging bar'). Loads of people use this place for cyber and IRL hookups. These people seem to be mainly gay men, as far as I can tell, but not exclusively. It is a side of the site you don't see often in Etc or Women's Issues (my two main haunts) but it is most definitely there.

As for you being cross about this post being here - let's look at the OP:

Do any of you guys know each other personally. Any of you ever meet a girl together or as part of a gangbang? Im curious and interested:tongue:

This is not a personal ad - OK, couple it with the title of this thread and you've got a directed question about hook-ups - But not an actual request for hook-ups. You will see she has posted an ad in personals now. This kind of question has appeared in the Etc. forum before and is not entirely out of place - she is looking for past experience.

Not at the smae thing as me objecting to Rate Me threads in the Women's Issues forum. not the same at all.

Please save the righteous indignation - Indignation on its own is fine - but righteous indignation gives me a rash.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK - I see XCUZE's post now. Sorry, I readdress my comment to you on cherri's avatar to him. I did see the avatar beforehand - I read another thread by this OP and looked at her av and her gallery.

For some people LPSG is 'knocking shop' (as you put it, though my understanding of that phrase is 'brothel' not 'swinging bar'). Loads of people use this place for cyber and IRL hookups. These people seem to be mainly gay men, as far as I can tell, but not exclusively. It is a side of the site you don't see often in Etc or Women's Issues (my two main haunts) but it is most definitely there.

As for you being cross about this post being here - let's look at the OP:

This is not a personal ad - OK, couple it with the title of this thread and you've got a directed question about hook-ups - But not an actual request for hook-ups. You will see she has posted an ad in personals now. This kind of question has appeared in the Etc. forum before and is not entirely out of place - she is looking for past experience.

Not at the smae thing as me objecting to Rate Me threads in the Women's Issues forum. not the same at all.

Please save the righteous indignation - Indignation on its own is fine - but righteous indignation gives me a rash.

Again, your comments are largely misdirected. Read the entire thread again. My use of the metaphor 'knocking shop' was to convey the fact that this is not a sexual free for all (although liaisons do go on and that is fine). As for my tenure here (mentioned in your previous post to me), I fail to see what that has to do with anything.

And do not get me started on rashes...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Again, your comments are largely misdirected. Read the entire thread again. My use of the metaphor 'knocking shop' was to convey the fact that this is not a sexual free for all (although liaisons do go on and that is fine). As for my tenure here (mentioned in your previous post to me), I fail to see what that has to do with anything.

And do not get me started on rashes...

I do not need to re-read the thread - nor will I. You are up on your high horse for no reason here, Runco. You are a n00b and you are telling another n00b that her style, content and general 'tude on this site, in this subforum, is inappropriate. And you are wrong. Your n00b status is completely relevant. You can't possibly know the nitty gritty of this site and you haven't seen the phases of it I have - and I'm not here that long compared to others, I haven't seen the phases of it someone like naughty has, for example.

So climb down of that horsey, girl - don't make me come up there...

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do not need to re-read the thread - nor will I. You are up on your high horse for no reason here, Runco. You are a n00b and you are telling another n00b that her style, content and general 'tude on this site, in this subforum, is inappropriate. And you are wrong. Your n00b status is completely relevant. You can't possibly know the nitty gritty of this site and you haven't seen the phases of it I have - and I'm not here that long compared to others, I haven't seen the phases of it someone like naughty has, for example.

So climb down of that horsey, girl - don't make me come up there...

Right - I am wrong. That is why so many people - besides me (and before me) - pointed out the errors in Cherri's approach. But hey - as the other newbie here, I am the one you feel entitled to reprimand. I may not have been here for long but I am not stupid and I am very observant. Some would say too observant. I am not on my high horse. I am, however, extremely pissed off with you. But that is a separate matter.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Ah go fuck yourself then. I didn't make this personal. You got your nose out of joint and now you wanna be 'extremely pissed off' with me. Go ahead. Have a ball, bébé.

*exit stage left - pursued by a bear*

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
- let's look at the OP:

Absolutely right MB!
It isn't an ad, XCUZE derailed this thread with the first reply and the next ones jumped on the bandwagon.
There is nothing wrong with the OP,people have "hooked-up" on this site.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Absolutely right MB!
It isn't an ad, XCUZE derailed this thread with the first reply and the next ones jumped on the bandwagon.
There is nothing wrong with the OP,people have "hooked-up" on this site.

I derailed it? Oh please! Like it wouldnt have attracted those posts anyway. This thread is actually in the wrong forum whether its a hook-up thread or not. Have you seen her post in personals? Well I did so pardon me for assuming the obvious. She has re-worded it for etc etc but the intent is clearly the same. Good for her if she wants to hook up. Ive even defended her on this thread. But she's still in the wrong forum. Unless you think she wants a serious discussion about London guys looking for a gangbang :rolleyes:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I derailed it? Oh please! Like it wouldnt have attracted those posts anyway. This thread is actually in the wrong forum whether its a hook-up thread or not. Have you seen her post in personals? Well I did so pardon me for assuming the obvious. She has re-worded it for etc etc but the intent is clearly the same. Good for her if she wants to hook up. Ive even defended her on this thread. But she's still in the wrong forum. Unless you think she wants a serious discussion about London guys looking for a gangbang :rolleyes:
I don't think it would have attracted these posts without your initial comment but we'll never know.It all depends on the mood of the people posting.
Yes,I did see the post in personals.This thread was posted to see if the personal ads were likely to have positive results.Maybe it should have gone in the "Relationships" forum,one of the mods can move it if they think it should be there.
It's a feeble complaint for anyone to get a bee in their bonnet about.
Give new members a break.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Cherri, rough way to break into the site I see. If you haven't already you might want to post to the new user thread and introduce yourself. This site is very different from any of the other sites I've seen. The forums are fiercely guarded and monitored. Bad behavior and offending loved people can lead to an individual being banned from the site. Like the advice above... get to know the site, and the users.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yorkie

Try reading the whole thread. I said give her a break myself! My initial post was just a fun quip. I wasnt blaming her. I expected it to be moved anyway. But it hasnt been still. Oh well.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know... I almost said "Monsterous offense" when writing my post and clipped it

* Bad behavior and offending loved people is a monsterous offense and can lead to an individual being banned from the site