For your enjoyment

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by madame_zora, Mar 3, 2006.

1. madame_zora

Gold Member

A little after dinner mint:

georgewwhathe.wmv
    1795K Download

2. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

Thank goodness you're not obsessed with the man.:wink:

General pointer here: He's a politician.

Politicians are bullshit artists.

And the Demopublicans are no less a collection of bullshit artists than are the Republicrats.

Pick your poison. Or pick something else.

PS. You're still hot.

3. madame_zora

Gold Member

Jesus Simon, he's the fucking president of the United States! I have a RIGHT as a citizen to care about how my government is being run. If you want to talk about obsessions, we'll talk about Johnny Depp or Vince Gallo, but the pres? I'm sorry more people are so apathetic or we wouldn't be here.

4. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I don't have a gmail account....it says I have to log in first to see the download. :eek:(

5. D_Barbi_Queue

6. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

Texass girl: I have no idea what you're talking about....

Jana:

Of course you have a right to care. But this has got little to do with his job title, per se. Admit it: you see Bush as the Napoleon of Crime, the Dark Lord of All That is Unholy (or something like that) do you not? I've caught a sprinkling of your previous posts on GWB. You hate him with a passion, as do many others here and elsewhere. I could cook marshmallows with the heat the Bush-haters generate once they get going.

I don't like him either, for what it's worth. And I'm certainly not apathetic. I'd like to see most of those assholes (Dem & Repub) get a real job for a change. I try not to boil over with hatred of weasely/incompetent/dishonest politicians, since I now realize that is most, if not all, of them, and of both parties.

I've advocated that people jettison those two useless giant parties that are basically clones of each other and consider the merits of actually changing things.

Simon

7. D_Barbi_Queue

Simon: When I click on the link that says Download in MZ's OP, it takes me to a page that wants me to sign into "my Gmail account" - since I don't have one, the link doesn't work for me.

So I googled the title of the video, found it on another site, posted that link and told people to scroll down to the video titled "Dummy" in case someone else wanted to see it but were having the same problems as me.

Can you here me now? :wink:

edit: Wait a second, something just dawned on me. Have you even watched the video and seen the humor in it? Or are you just picking on MZ b/c she posted another topic about Bush?

8. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

they dont come any dumber

9. ceg1526

ceg1526 Member

Unfortunately they do, and I'm sure he/she will be our next president...

Take care

Ceg

10. madame_zora

Gold Member

Simon, my opinions about bush are based soley on his CHARACTER, both before and after becomming president. I think he's the worst by a landslide in my lifetime, certainly in my voting time. This is not a hysterical opinion, but one based on a mulitiude of examples of wrongdoing. My frustration comes from nothing being done to address these facts, and a growing acceptance amoung my fellow americans that we must forfeit our civil liberites to secure ourselves for some unknown monster in the closet.

No, I don't see him as evil incarnate and I would hope the body of my writing against him would reflect a mind capable of more than that. I resent being reduced to a "bush basher" by people who use that as an excuse to ignore what I'm saying. I've been standing on rooftops screaming about bush's advanced stupidity and inability to speak in public since 2000, but I bought a megaphone in 2004. The guy's a moron, and if we let a moron run the country, we get moronic results. He's a linear thinker, and what thoughts he is able to manage have thus far been generated for the sake of high ideals like self-interest and greed. What could I find admirable in that?

After five years of screaming, posting articles, writing everyone I can and getting nowhere, now I make fun of his ass. If he can bring me joy no other way, he can be my bitch. If it upsets you, pass it by.

11. Chuck64

Gold Member

Zora - I agree with your views 100% (well probably more like 85%, but whatever) and 1000% with you speaking out.

* grabs another tub of popcorn, easy butter (only 1/2 a gallon) and a medium (192 oz.) soda *

* watched zora beat the living crap outta simon9 *

12. Shelby

Gold Member

If you'd like one I'd be happy to send you an invitation.

13. EnglishGentleman

EnglishGentleman New Member

Albums:
    Jana you are a voice of sanity from over the pond.

Europeans don't seem to think of Bush as evil, I know I don't. He's just proved himself to be stupid, arrogant and incompetent day after day...

We're all just scared. The tension is building up to Cold War levels, but it's GWB we all appear to be more afraid of not Saddam, or whoever else he chooses to attack.

What's even scarier for me is the news I saw earlier tonight. Tony Blair was interviewed today on the UK's best known chat show, to be transmitted tomorrow night. He's started talking about God, just like the pillock in the White House. He's said that God will judge whether he was right to join in the pointless attack on Iraq.

In my heart, politicians, whatever their party allegiance or nation state, are accountable to the people first and only. God has no place in politics, a principle that both the American and the British people have fought wars to prove to themselves.

14. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

My enjoyment? I'm pretty sure Mullah Ashcroft outlawed enjoyment during his stay at the Justice Department. But then again, any one who made Janet Reno seem hip. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted